The canonical list of excuses Schattie has used to avoid a meeting

Old December 14th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default The canonical list of excuses Schattie has used to avoid a meeting

1) Emergency softball game.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

alt.horror Spanks so far:-

Andy ReVulse SPANK & BAR
Dr Tom Chadwin Walpurgis SPANK
Dark Angel SPANK
The White Lady SPANK
Bod SPANK
Old December 15th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 01:10:43 +0100, Suzieflame
wrote this crap:

1) Emergency softball game.

Suzie

In December?

This will ruin my plans for world domination.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old December 18th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 14, 4:10 pm, Suzieflame wrote:
1) Emergency softball game.

A. "Emergency" is your lying and distorting term. Make up was mine.
B. Funny how you always forget to mention that I posted the time and
the place with plenty of warning.
C. Even funnier that I offered to meet you in person, at your hotel,
at a time of your choosing. All you had to do was provide a time and
a name.
D. Funniest of all, you claim that leaving a note in a book is the
equivalent of having the balls to show up and spew your **** in
person.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Keep on lying, Bitch. But you know and I know and everybody else
knows that you ran your ass off. If you were ever here at all.
Must stop ****ing with insane usenet wack job bitches.....
Old December 18th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

wrote:
A. "Emergency" is your lying and distorting term. Make up was mine.

And the mascara looks smashing on you. Time. Place. Game?

-klaus

Old December 18th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 17, 6:43 pm, klaus wrote:
wrote:
A. "Emergency" is your lying and distorting term. Make up was mine.

And the mascara looks smashing on you. Time. Place. Game?

Sure. Right after you agree to show up, man to man. And after I talk
to the cop you lied to. Game? Now go put on your dress, you posing
bitch: a man would have shown up years ago. And would not need to
threaten an attack dog and a gun, bitch.
I hate to see someone die over a stupid newsgroup. Especially my
friends. You are such a dickless bitch you gotta carry a gun to spew
****.
A manly man doesn't need that. You would not understand.
Must stop ****ing with transparent poseurs and dickless pinnas.....
Old December 18th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote in message
On Dec 17, 6:43 pm, klaus wrote:
wrote:
A. "Emergency" is your lying and distorting term. Make up was mine.

And the mascara looks smashing on you. Time. Place. Game?

Sure. Right after you agree to show up, man to man. And after I talk
to the cop you lied to. Game? Now go put on your dress, you posing
bitch: a man would have shown up years ago. And would not need to
threaten an attack dog and a gun, bitch.
I hate to see someone die over a stupid newsgroup. Especially my
friends. You are such a dickless bitch you gotta carry a gun to spew
****.
A manly man doesn't need that. You would not understand.
Must stop ****ing with transparent poseurs and dickless pinnas.....

Police, gun, dog...I can see why you are afraid.

I feel a buck, buck, BAWK! coming on.

Here it is: Buck, buck, BAWK!!!

You coward.

Old December 18th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

wrote:

Sure. Right after you agree to show up, man to man. And after I talk
to the cop you lied to.

So predictable. bwak, bwak, bwak.

-klaus

Old December 23rd 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 17, 6:43*pm, klaus wrote:
wrote:
A. *"Emergency" is your lying and distorting term. *Make up was mine..

And the mascara looks smashing on you. Time. Place. Game?

Name. Cop. Game?
You gonna show up with a gun and a dog? Touch up your makeup, bitch.
Discuss why you have not shown up for at least ten meets set up in
advance, well publicized, specific times and locations in Utah.
Bring your purse. You need a place for your gun. Of course, a real
man would not need a gun or a dog. And we all know what you are.
Must stop ****ing with real bitch pinna freaks....
Old December 23rd 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 18, 8:56*am, klaus wrote:
wrote:

Sure. *Right after you agree to show up, man to man. *And after I talk
to the cop you lied to.

So predictable. bwak, bwak, bwak.

So predictable. More posing, and more bull****, from a dickless
coward who needs a gun and a dog to talk ****. Right after I talk to
the cop you lied to, Biggers. Bluff called.
Bawk, bawk, bawk.
What a pathetic, laughable, transparent coward you are. No wonder you
are a pinna.
Old December 23rd 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Has anyone mentioned that no one here is 12; and there's no bleachers to
meet behind after school; and no buddies on either side gathered around
to taunt; and no cute little 12 year old girls with training bras to
impress?

This has to be the dumbest conceit ever on Usenet - meet behind the gym,
indeed. Outstanding!