2005 2006 world cup web videos are here, no joke

Old December 19th 05, 04:33 PM

Default 2005 2006 world cup web videos are here, no joke

ftp://mpeg-races.kicks-ass.org/

You still need the DivX codec

Thank you to the new Janne G. God bless you.

Is this your fine work Janne G ?

I am now watching the Canmore races.

Wow. It is fantastic to have this luxury once again.

Somebody posted this link on the comments section of a TeamToday.org
post this weekend.

Old December 19th 05, 05:09 PM

[offline]

Dell,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!! (and that's saying it politely) Haven't you
been reading (in the past week or so) the thread/posts about the MPEGS
that say COOL IT, and one from daruba that apologized for putting up
this link? Didn't you read the long, long thread last last summer about
how Jan G got kicked off his server and everyone moaning and groaning?
He got a new one on the sly - the owners don't know - and it's all
private. Did you ask permission?

The previous post was a bit obscure, but yours is egregious in its
title and probably will ruin it for all of us because now others
will take notice and send it around. The words I have for you...

Who have you sent the link to? If you've sent it to anyone, please let
them know it's not for public release or release to anyone who doesn't
understand that it's entirely private and can be trusted with the info.

At the least, delete your post from google groups and say no more on
rsn.

Gene Goldenfeld

Old December 19th 05, 07:08 PM

Gene Goldenfeld wrote:
[offline]

Dell,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!! (and that's saying it politely) Haven't you
been reading (in the past week or so) the thread/posts about the MPEGS
that say COOL IT,...

Oh. Well then. Whoopsie. I'll see about the delete feature.

I lost the scent of the Janne G soap opera saga last summer about 3,000
posts into it. I quit paying attention to that thread a long time
ago.Thanks for the update. Thanks.

Old December 20th 05, 02:14 AM

When you make a bunch of noise about something that should be kept quiet
you will attract unwanted attention.
There is such a feature as e-mailing somebody offline with an issue vs.
putting it out in a public newsgroup.
plus when you put something on a server and connect it to the internet
and have put no user limiting feature like a login you have basically
put it in a candy dish and stuck it in middle of Grand Central station
with a sign that say's free candy!!!!!!!!!!

Gene Goldenfeld wrote:

It's easy to think of the Internet as a candy store. It's not.

Gene

"delltodd" wrote:

Oh. Well then. Whoopsie. I'll see about the delete feature.

I lost the scent of the Janne G soap opera saga last summer about
3,000 posts into it. I quit paying attention to that thread a long
time ago.Thanks for the update. Thanks.

Biathlon World Cup continues on OLN Hank Garretson Nordic Skiing 0 February 28th 05 03:03 PM
XC Videos on DVD XC Dork Nordic Skiing 0 October 21st 04 08:51 PM
Mythology of the Maori of Aotearoa / New Zealand ---------------------------------------- ===== xEXw Cardinal Human Values Backcountry Skiing 0 October 15th 04 12:36 PM
videos val di fiemme 2003 world champs p.bowen Nordic Skiing 0 January 15th 04 08:24 PM
USSA Ski Racing TV Schedule Marty Alpine Skiing 0 December 5th 03 04:33 PM