PCMR to Snowbird by bus

Old November 17th 03, 01:27 PM
Jack Wan

Default PCMR to Snowbird by bus

We are planning to stay in Park City and we are wondering if there is a ski
shuttle bus between Park City and Snowbird or Brighton and if there is one,
how long does it take from PC to Alta/Snowbird or Brighton/Solitude.

Can you also let us know how long is the ski shuttle takes from PC to DV and
the Canyons.

Much Appreciated.

Old November 18th 03, 12:54 PM

First, the greatest distance between two of three resorts in PC is
about 7 miles...Canyons to DV. PCMR is situated right about smack dab
between the two. If you were at a random point in the town of PC, you
would be looking at 5-10 minutes to DV, and 10-15 to the Canyons.

There are a couple of companies that operate bus service from the Park
City area to Little Cottonwood Canyon, which is where the Bird is
located. The two that I am aware of are Canyon Hopper, and Lewis
Brothers. They negotiate a bulk rate on the lift tix, and then
re-sell the tix with transportation for the same price that you would
pay at the window at the Bird. I think the the tram and chairs pass
is around $56-57.

The PC chamber has a great website with lots of info and links, it is
parkcityinfo.com.

Hope this helps. If it were me, having lived/grown up in PC, I would
head north to Snowbasin, instead of Snowbird, where all of SLC goes!

Old November 19th 03, 02:30 PM
pigo

"Jack Wan" wrote in message
om...

Thanks a lot. Any bus from PC to Snowbasin?

Is there any reason you are against renting a car? That would be the way to get
to Snowbasin. How long is your stay here? How many people? Van beats bus unless
it's a tight budget.

Mega Snowbird News JB Alpine Skiing 2 January 20th 05 08:27 PM
Snowbird vs Sunshine Village Apr 10-17 [email protected] North American Ski Resorts 3 March 4th 04 08:37 PM
Snowbird Questions houseslave Alpine Skiing 3 February 25th 04 12:58 AM
Snowbird, Today, 02-20-04 AstroPax Alpine Skiing 3 February 24th 04 02:49 PM
PCMR to Snowbird by bus AstroPax Alpine Skiing 1 November 20th 03 12:33 AM