r.s.a.freaks

Old August 19th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default r.s.a.freaks

On Aug 18, 3:44 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Suzieflame wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug2007 17:56:42 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

The Dalai Lama has stayed in the same suite I just
stayed in. Slept in the same bed.

So now you ****ed the Dalai Lama. Nice lie, liar.

Not necessarily. One of my daughter's friends stole Albert Einstein's
laundry bag from the Einstein Bedroom at Caltech, but that doesn't mean she
had carnal relations with him.

Hell, I stole the bag Bev uses to hide her face, Elephant ****
style.....and the spare, and the one by the window, and the two her
husband uses so nobody identifies him.....

Old August 19th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

I said, "around here". In nine years, Jeff is the only recent poster
who has actually stood in front of me.

Yeah, but we all know that was an accident for both of you. A bunch
have people have tried to take you up on your offers, only to have you
humilate yourself as you waffle and crawfish away.

None of you have had the balls to do so.

Actually a bunch of people have tried to and offered to, you recent
humilation at the hands of Klaus* was pretty stereotypical. (*or should
that be at the claws of Hans?)

How typical of this deranged psychopathic (snip) She thinks that
anyone who refuses to **** her must be gay.

She probably thinks you're gay for the same reason I do (nttawwt) Your
fascination with male genitalia and violent homo-erotic fantasies.

Kerrison has seen the quality of woman I have sex with. Tall.
Stylish. Great body. Classy.

Oh, my favorite adjective to describe 'broads": "Classy!" Stay Classy
Scott!

Dave
Old August 19th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 18, 4:21 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
I said, "around here". In nine years, Jeff is the only recent poster
who has actually stood in front of me.

Yeah, but we all know that was an accident for both of you. A bunch
have people have tried to take you up on your offers, only to have you
humilate yourself as you waffle and crawfish away.

What a laughable, pathetic lie....from a dickless freak who waffles
and crawfishes away when asked for his name.....

None of you have had the balls to do so.

Actually a bunch of people have tried to and offered to, you recent
humilation at the hands of Klaus* was pretty stereotypical. (*or should
that be at the claws of Hans?)

Humiliation? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I think he pretty much exposed himself as the dickless freak he is, as
you just did.
NONE of you have ever shown up. Period. Fact.
How laughable. How Dickless Dave.

How typical of this deranged psychopathic (snip) She thinks that
anyone who refuses to **** her must be gay.

She probably thinks you're gay for the same reason I do (nttawwt) Your
fascination with male genitalia and violent homo-erotic fantasies.

When exposed as a lying, dickless coward, resort to allegations of
homosexuality. How laughable. How Dickless Dave.

Kerrison has seen the quality of woman I have sex with. Tall.
Stylish. Great body. Classy.

Oh, my favorite adjective to describe 'broads": "Classy!" Stay Classy
Scott!

Stay a pathological liar and coward, Dickless Dave.
If you had any class, you'd have the balls to use a verifiable
identity.....
Now go **** yourself, freak.

Old August 19th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

twobuddha wrote:
I said, "around here". In nine years, Jeff is the only recent poster
who has actually stood in front of me.

Yeah, but we all know that was an accident for both of you. A bunch
have people have tried to take you up on your offers, only to have you
humilate yourself as you waffle and crawfish away.

What a laughable, pathetic lie....from a dickless freak who waffles
and crawfishes away when asked for his name.....

I know we've been around and around on this, but watching you humiliate
yourself and back down EVERY TIME anyone has taken you up on your
"anytime, anywhere!" offer is one of the saddest hings I've ever
witnessed. As for my lying about the circumstance of you and Jeff's
meeting, you really need to clarify things with him and then revisit it.

None of you have had the balls to do so.

Actually a bunch of people have tried to and offered to, you recent
humilation at the hands of Klaus* was pretty stereotypical. (*or should
that be at the claws of Hans?)

Humiliation? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I think he pretty much exposed himself as the dickless freak he is, as
you just did.

Uh, yeah. It really didn't look like that from here. It looked like he
offered to meet you and you started in with all your ridiculous clauses
and requirements.

NONE of you have ever shown up. Period. Fact.
How laughable. How Dickless Dave.

You've made that quite impossible with you unwillingness to follow
through with your challenges. And to reiterate - no I will not agree to
meet you anywhere. I'm not leaving my beloved Hawaii to fly for 9 hours
(?) to Seattle just so you can not show like you did with Suzieflame.

She probably thinks you're gay for the same reason I do (nttawwt) Your
fascination with male genitalia and violent homo-erotic fantasies.

When exposed as a lying, dickless coward, resort to allegations of
homosexuality. How laughable. How Dickless Dave.

Yeah that's that fascination with male genitalia I was talking about.
You also appear quite fond of testicles.

Kerrison has seen the quality of woman I have sex with. Tall.
Stylish. Great body. Classy.

Oh, my favorite adjective to describe 'broads": "Classy!" Stay Classy
Scott!

Stay a pathological liar and coward, Dickless Dave.
If you had any class, you'd have the balls to use a verifiable
identity.....

Namaste'

dave
Old August 19th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 18, 3:37 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 18, 3:00 pm, twobuddha wrote:

Documented? You truly are insane. One more time. Provide ANY
documented lie.

Who was bobaloobob?

Damn, you freaks always fail to mention that at least fifteen
pathological liars committed felonies, lied to the cops and a judge,
and managed to con an illegal and unconsititional gag order.
You made me hide my identity with your crimes, freak. Either that or
allow you to silence the truth about....the lies you told to a cop and
a judge.
Discuss.

Okay. First of all, all that "pathological liars committed felonies..."
sillyness is all in your head. For example, you also claim the police
officer was corrupt. If that was the case no one would have to lie to
her, all you'd have to do is say, "hey here's $20, I want to get an
order of protection against this decent, truth teller because I'm
jealous of his integrity."

Actually, you had a restraining orderS against you because the judge
felt that, based on the evidence, they were warranted. Apparently, your
Yale trained lawyer friend Bert's presence impressed no one. And people
who were there (who weren't delusional) reported that you couldn't hold
it together for the 20 minutes or so you were in court.

After the order was issued, you didn't appeal it, YOU ACCEPTED IT and
then skulked around, pretending to be someone else as you repeatedly
violated the restraining order. THEN you denied and denied and denied
that it was you, until your legal genius friend accidently outed you.
Is that enough discussion for you?

You might also want to mention I fessed up.

You no more "fessed up" than you intended to meet Jeff. One was purely
accidental and the other one was... well, let's call that an accident
too, to be kind.

You might also want to mention I fessed up.
Which means, of course,
that in the course of things, all is forgiven. Ethically.

Yeah. When you write things things this stupid, it makes making fun of
you really boring, 'cause you do all the work for me.

Which you do not care about, given that you take a cheap shot after
your friend Horvath gets caught telling a couple of HUGE lies.
Defamatory and harmful lies. With no documentation. Discuss
Horvath's lkies.

Horvath's lkies are no ones business but Horvath's. Get your own lkies!

Oooops, forgot. When Richard Henry or one of his fellow pathological
liars lies, it doesn't count. They are so desperate to catch ME in a
lie, though, that they have to go to the Bobs.

I think that's simply a case where even you have to admit you got busted
lying. To deny that one makes you out to be a HUGE idiot or
semi-retarded. Of course, so did telling that lie in the first place.

As for who, five of us. Two of us have fessed up. Guess the others.

Grumplstiltskin and Polly Prissy Pants? (for the uncultured, these were
two of Eric Cartman's imaginary playmates at his tea party on
"SouthPark")

Dave
Old August 19th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 18, 7:38 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
I said, "around here". In nine years, Jeff is the only recent poster
who has actually stood in front of me.

Yeah, but we all know that was an accident for both of you. A bunch
have people have tried to take you up on your offers, only to have you
humilate yourself as you waffle and crawfish away.

What a laughable, pathetic lie....from a dickless freak who waffles
and crawfishes away when asked for his name.....

I know we've been around and around on this, but watching you humiliate
yourself and back down EVERY TIME anyone has taken you up on your
"anytime, anywhere!" offer is one of the saddest hings I've ever
witnessed. As for my lying about the circumstance of you and Jeff's
meeting, you really need to clarify things with him and then revisit it.

Dave, Dave. YOU humiliate YOURSELF every time you lie about this
crap. I know the facts, Dave. So does everyone else. And everyone
else knows you are lying. I'd say it is sad, but since you are a
psychopath, it is normal. How dickless, Dickless Dave. As you
continue to humiliate yourself by posting like a pussy, hiding who you
are.
As for how I met Jeff, Jeff and I are clear. YOU are lying. You need
to clarify things, revisit it, admit you lied, and humiliate yourself
again, Dickless Dave.

None of you have had the balls to do so.

Actually a bunch of people have tried to and offered to, you recent
humilation at the hands of Klaus* was pretty stereotypical. (*or should
that be at the claws of Hans?)

Humiliation? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I think he pretty much exposed himself as the dickless freak he is, as
you just did.

Uh, yeah. It really didn't look like that from here. It looked like he
offered to meet you and you started in with all your ridiculous clauses
and requirements.

It looks like he never showed up in ten previous Utah meets,
Dickless. I hardly think it ridiculous that he identify a LE officer
he lied to about me, considering the sad, sordid, criminal history of
this newsgroup. Actually, I think it is ridiculous that the liddle
coward lied to LE. You know what is REALLY ridiculous, Dickless
Dave? You not even having the balls to ID yourself, then talking ****
with Biggers.

NONE of you have ever shown up. Period. Fact.
How laughable. How Dickless Dave.

You've made that quite impossible with you unwillingness to follow
through with your challenges. And to reiterate - no I will not agree to
meet you anywhere. I'm not leaving my beloved Hawaii to fly for 9 hours
(?) to Seattle just so you can not show like you did with Suzieflame.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
I did show. Two nights in a row. Damn, you forgot that. I offered
to show at the asshole's hotel. He ran from that one. I gave him the
location and time of my softball game. He didn't show.
You really are laughable, Dickless. That freak claimed leaving a NOTE
IN A BOOK was showing up and spewing his **** in person. He's as
Dickless as you are.
How laughable. How cowardly. More excuses, rationalizations, and
ridiculous conditions from Dickless Dave.

She probably thinks you're gay for the same reason I do (nttawwt) Your
fascination with male genitalia and violent homo-erotic fantasies.

When exposed as a lying, dickless coward, resort to allegations of
homosexuality. How laughable. How Dickless Dave.

Yeah that's that fascination with male genitalia I was talking about.
You also appear quite fond of testicles.

As I was saying, Dickless Dave? Thanks.

Kerrison has seen the quality of woman I have sex with. Tall.
Stylish. Great body. Classy.

Oh, my favorite adjective to describe 'broads": "Classy!" Stay Classy
Scott!

Stay a pathological liar and coward, Dickless Dave.
If you had any class, you'd have the balls to use a verifiable
identity.....

Namaste'

Yep. The real man in me sees the dickless coward in you, Dickless
Dave. What a laughable, pathetic, dickless freak you are.

Old August 19th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

I just love watching a psychopath lie his ass off. So easy. No point
in detailing all the lies. Just about everything Dickless Dave writes
is a lie.
One thing for sure. He's a dickless freak who doesn't even have the
balls to ID himself....and would **** his pants if he ever met me in
person.
What a laughable, pathetic, despicable freak!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Dickless Dave. You amuse me. I love watching you make a
psychopathic asshole out of yourself.

On Aug 18, 7:58 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article .com,

Old August 19th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 18, 5:05 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 18, 3:37 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Aug 18, 3:00 pm, twobuddha wrote:

Documented? You truly are insane. One more time. Provide ANY
documented lie.

Who was bobaloobob?

Damn, you freaks always fail to mention that at least fifteen
pathological liars committed felonies, lied to the cops and a judge,
and managed to con an illegal and unconsititional gag order.
You made me hide my identity with your crimes, freak. Either that or
allow you to silence the truth about....the lies you told to a cop and
a judge.
Discuss.
You might also want to mention I fessed up. Which means, of course,
that in the course of things, all is forgiven. Ethically.
Which you do not care about, given that you take a cheap shot after
your friend Horvath gets caught telling a couple of HUGE lies.
Defamatory and harmful lies. With no documentation. Discuss
Horvath's lkies.

Oooops, forgot. When Richard Henry or one of his fellow pathological
liars lies, it doesn't count. They are so desperate to catch ME in a
lie, though, that they have to go to the Bobs.
As for who, five of us. Two of us have fessed up. Guess the others.
You freaks could have met two of them, if you ever showed up at a
meet.....
Now go **** yourself, psychopath.

Catching
you in a lie is like catching air by inhaling.

Old August 19th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:00:53 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm

Here's a documented lie, posted by you.

One more time: provide ANY documented lie. Any documents.

I posted two. Caught you lying again.
You posted two outright, ridiculous, transparent lies with no
documentation whatsoever.

I posted documented proof that you are a liar. Live with it.

Documented? You truly are insane. One more time. Provide ANY
documented lie. Any documents. You can't. Live with it, you
deranged dickless freak.

I posted documented proof of lies by you. Deal with it.

I notice that one more time, you snip the reference to you lying about
your identity and getting caught doing so.

Who is lying about my identity?

What kind of dickless
bitch ain't even got the balls to use a verifiable id when he talks
****?

Who is talking ****?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 19th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

I just love watching a psychopath lie his ass off. So easy. No point
in detailing all the lies. Just about everything Dickless Dave writes
is a lie.
One thing for sure. He's a dickless freak who doesn't even have the
balls to ID himself....and would **** his pants if he ever met me in
person.
What a laughable, pathetic, despicable freak!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Dickless Dave. You amuse me. I love watching you make a
psychopathic asshole out of yourself.

I accept your concession.

Dave