r.s.a.freaks

Old August 17th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default r.s.a.freaks

Alan, I am saying he is the only person who has posted here recently
who has ever had the balls to stand in front of me.
You didn't.
Fact.
You are insane.
Fact.
He is an honest man.
Fact.
You are a pathological liar, and so are your freak friends.
Fact.
Here is a clue, Alan. I like truthful people. I loathe liars. I
loathe you.
Fact.
Get help.

On Aug 17, 1:19 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 17, 6:47 am, "ant" wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:
Vinnie, he doesn't hero worship me. He is merely an honest man with
balls. Other than me, the only one around here....

So, I guess none of the other "honest" people you know have balls...

I said, "around here". In nine years, Jeff is the only recent poster
who has actually stood in front of me.
None of you have had the balls to do so.

So you're saying that it took "balls" for someone who had no idea that
he would meet you...

...to meet you?

And that you have "balls" because you'll stand in front...

..of you?

Face it, Scotty. You were saying he was "an honest man with balls"
because you:

1. Like what he posts (that's the "honest" part).

and 2. Like that he was willing to post (the "balls" part).

And I'm asking you why all the other "honest", "ethical" people you tell
us about lack the "balls" to do likewise?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Old August 17th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

Alan, I am saying he is the only person who has posted here recently
who has ever had the balls to stand in front of me.

It took "balls" to run into you in a bar?

You didn't.
Fact.

You wouldn't let me.

Fact.

You are insane.
Fact.

And you know this "fact" how?

He is an honest man.
Fact.

Who advocates RSAM...

You are a pathological liar, and so are your freak friends.
Fact.

LOL

Here is a clue, Alan. I like truthful people. I loathe liars. I
loathe you.
Fact.

Of the fact that you loathe me, I have no doubt. Others have already
pointed out that such feelings are incompatible with the Buddhist
philosophies you've claimed to be following.

Get help.

I'm good, but thanks.

On Aug 17, 1:19 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 17, 6:47 am, "ant" wrote:

Old August 17th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 17, 2:04 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
Alan, I am saying he is the only person who has posted here recently
who has ever had the balls to stand in front of me.

It took "balls" to run into you in a bar?

Bar? Who said bar? You just made up another lie, Alan. Apolgize.

You didn't.
Fact.

You wouldn't let me.

Fact. You didn't show. I didn't stop you in any way. Another lie.
I was there. You weren't. Fact. You really are insane, Alan.

Fact.

You are insane.

You are insane.
Fact.

And you know this "fact" how?

Your postings. This posting is utterly insane. Fact.

He is an honest man.
Fact.

Who advocates RSAM...

Doesn't mean an honest man can't make mistake.

You are a pathological liar, and so are your freak friends.
Fact.

LOL

You got caught lying twice in this post. So far. LOL.

Here is a clue, Alan. I like truthful people. I loathe liars. I
loathe you.
Fact.

Of the fact that you loathe me, I have no doubt. Others have already
pointed out that such feelings are incompatible with the Buddhist
philosophies you've claimed to be following.

Lie number 3. Never claimed to be a Buddhist, or to follow the
teachings. Study some, find some useful. In any case, the notion of
any rsa asshole criticizing me on ANY spiritual grounds is so
laughable and ridiculous as to be insane.
Clue time. Anyone with any real spirituality thinks you are insane,
and your friends are evil and vile.

Get help.

I'm good, but thanks.

You are insane. Three delusional lies and one insane spiritual
concept in one post. Sick. Deranged. Mentally ill. Koo-koo. And a
gutless, nutless asshole.
**** yourself, freak.

Old August 17th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Lie number 3. Never claimed to be a Buddhist, or to follow the
teachings. Study some, find some useful.

Oh please...All you've done over the last few weeks is profess your
knowledge of Buddhist teachings...You'd make a good lawyer...if you
weren't such a :

1. moron
2. psycho
3. Embarrassment to humanity.
4. OBVIOUS liar.

Old August 17th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:30:20 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

All of this bull**** about The Land of Bad Things is causing the
residual Agent Orange (and a ****load of Hanoi Gold I smoked, along
with the acid) to induce flashbacks.

Uh, duh.
An obvious satire, clearly labeled as such, written to spoof assholes
like you.

An obvious satire? Bull****.

To portray me as serious or reporting fact in that post is an
outright, transparent, ridiculous lie.

Nonsense. You posted an obvious lie. And it's documented

Holy ****, you're a dumb dip**** mother****er.
Caught you lying again. Caughtyoulying again.
One more time: provide ANY documented lie. Any documents. Any proof.

Here's another of your lies. Documented.

http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 17th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:58:25 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You are a pathological liar, and so are your freak friends.
Fact.
Here is a clue, Alan. I like truthful people. I loathe liars.

Then that's why you hate yourself.

Old August 18th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

All of this bull**** about The Land of Bad Things is causing the
residual Agent Orange (and a ****load of Hanoi Gold I smoked, along
with the acid) to induce flashbacks.

Uh, duh.
An obvious satire, clearly labeled as such, written to spoof assholes
like you.

An obvious satire? Bull****.

Holy ****, you really are insane. Doing waaaaaaaayyyyyy too much
coke, Horvath.
Ho, Ho, K2 Ho?
When caught lying, you lie and lie and lie......

To portray me as serious or reporting fact in that post is an
outright, transparent, ridiculous lie.

Nonsense. You posted an obvious lie. And it's documented

I posted an obvious satire. Documented. You were caught lying
again. Documented. Ho, Ho, Horvath is Bubbha's Ho.

Holy ****, you're a dumb dip**** mother****er.
Caught you lying again. Caughtyoulying again.
One more time: provide ANY documented lie. Any documents. Any proof.

Here's another of your lies. Documented.

http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm

One more time: provide ANY documented lie. Any documents. Any
proof....and once again, you lie like the dickless freak you are.
Like you lied about your identity.
Amazing. Truly amazing. Utterly without shame. I think you really
don't know just how stupid you are.

Old August 18th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 17, 4:31 pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
Of the fact that you loathe me, I have no doubt. Others have already
pointed out that such feelings are incompatible with the Buddhist
philosophies you've claimed to be following.

Lie number 3. Never claimed to be a Buddhist, or to follow the
teachings. Study some, find some useful. In any case, the notion of
any rsa asshole criticizing me on ANY spiritual grounds is so
laughable and ridiculous as to be insane.
Clue time. Anyone with any real spirituality thinks you are insane,
and your friends are evil and vile.

I am not criticizing your spirituality, I am criticizing your lack of
knowledge about Buddhism, after calling someone a fake Buddhists and not
following the teachings of Buddha.

You don't have to know much about Buddhism to know that you are a
fraud and Biggers is a fraud, asshole. Easy call. Unless Buddhism
says you're supposed to be a stalking, lying, amoral piece of ****
asshole.

From a previous post...

Bluff called.
How pathetic you are. What a miserable, dickless, cowardly
pathological liar and transparent fraud. I especially love the fake
Buddhism you profess.
What part of the Four Noble Truths don't you understand?

The part where you don't get the first one: Suffereing is
inevitable. And the fourth one: get over it..

"Which part of the Four Noble Truths don't you understand? Buddha
never told anyone to tolerate abuse from sick stalking assholes like
you. He would find you a fraud and a liar, too. Truth, Biggers.
Discuss the truth of your lying, stalking, disgusting behavior.
What a pathetic fraud!"

(end of repost)

If you are so sensitive about criticism of your own spirituality, then
don't be be critical of others religious beliefs, and then not even have
any perception of what the beliefs are about.

**** yourself, freak. You ain't got the status to criticize my
spirituality: you're a proven liar and asshole. Defending Biggers
proves it. What you are is a fraud who is afraid others will see you
for what you are, so you misuse spiritual principles to defend your
masks and games.

You don't have to be a Buddhist, but one should have at least an
understanding of it before pretending to know anything about it.

Geez, I know enough to see that you are a manipulative asshole.
Discuss the Truth that you and Biggers are freaks. Discuss the
multitude of lies that posing fraud has told, the smears, the
defamations....and then show me where Buddhism approves of that
behavior.
Do so, I will will stop calling you a fraud....and start calling the
entire ****ing spiritual theory a fraud.
Now go **** yourself.

ps: damn, if I have a question about Buddhism, I'll give my buddy in
Ketchum a call. The Dalai Lama has stayed in the same suite I just
stayed in. Slept in the same bed. He might know something.....and he
is quite happy with my spiritual development. Indeed, that's why I am
frequently his guest. For spiritual, knowledgeable, perceptive
conversations on a level you will never comprehend or be capable of
having.
Now go stuff a Buddha up your ass. Only way you're ever going to be a
real Buddhist, freak.

Old August 18th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:
Now go stuff a Buddha up your ass. Only way you're ever going to be a
real Buddhist, freak.

Scott.. A koan for you.. love yah man!!! Keep working your way down the path!

-----------------------

Provided he makes and wins an argument about Buddhism with those who
live there, any wandering monk can remain in a Zen temple. If he is
defeated, he has to move on.

In a temple in the northern part of Japan two brother monks were
dwelling together. The elder one was learned, but the younger one was
stupid and had but one eye.

A wandering monk came and asked for lodging, properly challenging them
to a debate about the sublime teachings. The elder brother, tired that
day from much studying, told the younger one to take his place. "Go
and request the dialogue in silence," he cautioned.

So the young monk and the stranger went to the shrine and sat down.

Shortly afterwards the traveler rose and went in to the elder brother
and said: "Your young brother is a wonderful fellow. He defeated me."

"Relate the dialogue to me," said the elder one.

"Well," explained the traveler, "first I held up one finger,
representing Buddha, the enlightened one. So he held up two fingers,
signifying Buddha and his teaching. I held up three fingers,
representing Buddha, his teaching, and his followers, living the
harmonious life. Then he shook his clenched fist in my face,
indicating that all three come from one realization. Thus he won and
so I have no right to remain here." With this, the traveler left.

"Where is that fellow?" asked the younger one, running in to his elder
brother.

"I understand you won the debate."

"Won nothing. I'm going to beat him up."

"Tell me the subject of the debate," asked the elder one.

"Why, the minute he saw me he held up one finger, insulting me by
insinuating that I have only one eye. Since he was a stranger I
thought I would be polite to him, so I held up two fingers,
congratulating him that he has two eyes. Then the impolite wretch held
up three fingers, suggesting that between us we only have three
eyes. So I got mad and started to punch him, but he ran out and that
ended it!"

Have a wonderful evening Scooter! And give your mentor my best
regards, and sympathy.

-klaus