Been fun, freaks

Old February 23rd 06, 10:56 PM

Default Been fun, freaks

I've thoroughly enjoyed rattling your cages. There is something deep in my
soul that gets great pleasure from ****ing with scumbags like you, exposing
liars, confronting psychopathic wackos.
But I have something else to do. Pack. For two weeks on the road. Just
got off the bench, tuning and waxing my FOUR new pairs of skis and Bert's
THREE new pair of free skis for the trip.
We're going to have a blast. One thing for su nobody on the trip will
accuse us of being gay, child molesters, etc. No one has ever had the balls
to speak to me like that in person, and none of you freaks ever will.
Til next time, **** yourselves. The regulars of rsa are the vilest group of
assholes short of NAMBLA or a prison. More honor and integrity in a prison,
anyway. And for sure, more balls.
Thanks again for exposing yourself for the scumbags you are. Looks like the
newbies have run in horror. As they should.

Old February 23rd 06, 11:03 PM

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:56:53 -0800, "Two Buddha"
wrote:

[...]

Why are you waxing Bert's skis? Are you his slave?
Old February 23rd 06, 11:56 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
I've thoroughly enjoyed rattling your cages.

I'm not rattled in the least. To be honest, you've been popping in and
shrieking like a lunatic for so long that it feels a
little...well...boring without you.

There is something deep in my
soul that gets great pleasure from ****ing with scumbags like you, exposing
liars, confronting psychopathic wackos.

Hey, as long as you're getting a kick out of it. From where I sit
though, you appear to be an angry, lonely and terribly unhappy man.

But I have something else to do. Pack. For two weeks on the road. Just
got off the bench, tuning and waxing my FOUR new pairs of skis and Bert's
THREE new pair of free skis for the trip.

FOUR new pairs of skis...I'm very envious and depressed that I don't
have as many new pairs of skis as you do. You've ruined my night. My
life pales by comparison. I retract my earlier assessment and now
believe you are an extraordinarily happy and truly blessed individual.
Four pairs....wow.

We're going to have a blast. One thing for su nobody on the trip will
accuse us of being gay, child molesters, etc. No one has ever had the balls
to speak to me like that in person, and none of you freaks ever will.

You're just dying for a fight, aren't you? I mean a real knock-down,
fight 'til someone's bloodied, broken and in the hospital kind of fight
- am I right? You ever been in a fight like that? You think you're up
for it - or to it? From what I've gathered here you're in your mid-50s
and not exactly a model of fitness. However, I think a fight like that
would be a win-win situation for you. If you win, you can feel good
about being a RealMan, and if you lose, you satisfy the mile-wide
masochistic streak you display. I'm a little bit touched myself, and
I'll tell you what - part of me would like to take a shot at stomping
on your head a little bit.

Til next time, **** yourselves. The regulars of rsa are the vilest group of
assholes short of NAMBLA or a prison. More honor and integrity in a prison,
anyway. And for sure, more balls.

You ever been in prison? Not county lockup for an overnight after a
DWI or a possession charge - prison. Hell, you ever even work
construction? Honor and integrity in prison. chuckling Your life
is just one big regurgitation of what you saw on tv last week, isn't
it? "Firelines", "'Nam", "Law Enforcement", "Avalanche Patrol",
"Applied Mayhem", etc...

Thanks again for exposing yourself for the scumbags you are. Looks like the
newbies have run in horror. As they should.

Feh. You're deluded. People running in horror from what appears
before them on a computer screen? Please. You'd like to think that
rsa is so bad because it got the best of YOU. People drift in and
mostly drift out of this group without really giving two ****s what
goes on in here. They see a bit of boring ski talk and then some guy
calling everyone assholes and then some folks that are as addicted to
the drama as you are join in and the newb might read and wonder for a
bit what's going on. Then they get bored and leave. You are having a
negative impact on this group - but not on the regulars. They (we) are
probably as hooked as you are. For some reason I can't not read what
you post. And, by posting this, I'm helping to keep you around. You
feed on the replies. It's really very interesting to me.

JP
***************************************
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

PS - I hate you, Scott.

Old February 23rd 06, 11:59 PM

Two weeks. Gee, whatever could we talk about?

Heading up to Timberline (Mt Hood, OR) Saturday. First ski in ages since
life got in the way. Hope the old legs remember how its done!

Old February 24th 06, 12:10 AM

Sven Golly wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote in news:1140742561.700932.231910
@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

//lots of good stuff snipped//

And, by posting this, I'm helping to keep you around. You
feed on the replies. It's really very interesting to me.

As usual, you know it won't have any effect but it was a good read.

Yeah, I'm just in kind of a bad mood and can't help myself. I'm as
addicted as he is.

JP

Old February 24th 06, 12:13 AM

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...

FOUR new pairs of skis...I'm very envious and depressed that I
don't
have as many new pairs of skis as you do. You've ruined my night.
My
life pales by comparison. I retract my earlier assessment and now
believe you are an extraordinarily happy and truly blessed
individual.
Four pairs....wow.

Too bad that they're wasted on such a poor skier.

Old February 24th 06, 02:08 AM

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
I've thoroughly enjoyed rattling your cages.

I'm not rattled in the least. To be honest, you've been popping in and
shrieking like a lunatic for so long that it feels a
little...well...boring without you.

What a pathetic asshole. Not one word of criticism of the real lunatics,
and a cheap shot at me.
Hey, freak?
Telling the truth is not shrieking. Unless you happen to be a pathological
liar and amoral coward. Like you.

There is something deep in my
soul that gets great pleasure from ****ing with scumbags like you,
exposing
liars, confronting psychopathic wackos.

Hey, as long as you're getting a kick out of it. From where I sit
though, you appear to be an angry, lonely and terribly unhappy man.

From where I sit, you appear to be a despicable cowardly asshole.

But I have something else to do. Pack. For two weeks on the road. Just
got off the bench, tuning and waxing my FOUR new pairs of skis and Bert's
THREE new pair of free skis for the trip.

FOUR new pairs of skis...I'm very envious and depressed that I don't
have as many new pairs of skis as you do. You've ruined my night. My
life pales by comparison. I retract my earlier assessment and now
believe you are an extraordinarily happy and truly blessed individual.
Four pairs....wow.

Fat, mid-fat, carver, GS race. Three different manufacturers, too. Fun,
fun. My hardest decision is what ski to take up.
Here's a hard decision for you.
Act like an honorable human being, or continue to post to rsa.

We're going to have a blast. One thing for su nobody on the trip will
accuse us of being gay, child molesters, etc. No one has ever had the
balls
to speak to me like that in person, and none of you freaks ever will.

You're just dying for a fight, aren't you? I mean a real knock-down,
fight 'til someone's bloodied, broken and in the hospital kind of fight
- am I right?

Damn right. Wouldn't be much of a fight.

You ever been in a fight like that?

Scores. Got paid to fight like that.
You think you're up
for it - or to it?

I know I am up to it with any freak who posts here. Obviously.

From what I've gathered here you're in your mid-50s
and not exactly a model of fitness.

Considering nobody here has seen me in seven years, your info is incorrect.
In any case, I don't need to be in good shape to take care of these cowards.
Over in less than thirty seconds. Because unlike you, I know what I am
doing.

However, I think a fight like that
would be a win-win situation for you. If you win, you can feel good
about being a RealMan, and if you lose, you satisfy the mile-wide
masochistic streak you display.

Or the mile wide ****ed off streak at assholes like you who threaten my
life, take cheap shots, commit felonies, harass me in real life, and support
those who do.
I'd feel good about doing humanity a favor. Also would clean this ********
up.
I'm a little bit touched myself, and
I'll tell you what - part of me would like to take a shot at stomping
on your head a little bit.

Anytime you want to try, identify yourself and come by. Or I will meet you.
Bluff called, you cowardly asshole.
More bull**** talk from a bull**** coward hiding behind his computer.
Strange you don't mention all the threats of violence, all the stalking, all
the crimes.
Why?

Til next time, **** yourselves. The regulars of rsa are the vilest group
of
assholes short of NAMBLA or a prison. More honor and integrity in a
prison,
anyway. And for sure, more balls.

You ever been in prison?

As a matter of fact, I've worked in several.

Not county lockup for an overnight after a
DWI or a possession charge - prison. Hell, you ever even work
construction?

Yup. You ever wrestle a jackhammer? Hump a flat of shake up a roof?
I have.

Honor and integrity in prison. chuckling

More honor and integrity than rsa has. Or you have. You're just a
psychopath who hasn't gone to prison.
Chuckling.
Clue time. People who joke about raping kids in prison get shanked. You
socialize with the freaks. Says all I needed to say about inmates being
morally superior to you.

Your life
is just one big regurgitation of what you saw on tv last week, isn't
it? "Firelines", "'Nam", "Law Enforcement", "Avalanche Patrol",
"Applied Mayhem", etc...

Your life is just one big lie, isn't it? Where you never have the balls to
spew **** like this to anyone in person, but feel free to spew **** on the
net.
Clue time, freak. You've never talked to anyone like this in person.
Because you'd have to back in up. And you ain't got the balls.

Thanks again for exposing yourself for the scumbags you are. Looks like
the
newbies have run in horror. As they should.

Feh. You're deluded.

Thanks again for exposing yourself as the scumbag you are.

People running in horror from what appears
before them on a computer screen? Please.

People running in horror from you and your friends. Because you are scum.
Freaks. Stalkers. Psychopaths. Utter losers.

You'd like to think that
rsa is so bad because it got the best of YOU.

Looks to me like I have the best of you. You're showing yourself for the
freak you are, and you are so stupid you can't see it.

People drift in and
mostly drift out of this group without really giving two ****s what
goes on in here.

They drifted out. And only the assholes ever come back.

They see a bit of boring ski talk and then some guy
calling everyone assholes and then some folks that are as addicted to
the drama as you are join in and the newb might read and wonder for a
bit what's going on.

I think the asshole bit is sure accurate where you are concerned.

Then they get bored and leave. You are having a
negative impact on this group - but not on the regulars. They (we) are
probably as hooked as you are. For some reason I can't not read what
you post. And, by posting this, I'm helping to keep you around. You
feed on the replies. It's really very interesting to me.

No surprise being a cowardly lying cheap shot artist is interesting to you.
As ****ing with psychopaths, pathological liars, amoral assholes and gutless
freaks is amusing to me.
Thanks for once again showing how rsa has devolved into a ********. What is
truly amusing is that you really don't have the moral and ethical
perspective to see how truly revolting you are.
But then again, if you did, like every decent person who once posted here,
you'd leave.
You stay.
Says all a decent person needs to know about you. Shame you don't
understand. Can't understand.
Now go back to your NAMBLA meeting......You know, where people laugh when
freaks joke about raping children.

Old February 24th 06, 02:08 AM

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Jay Pique" wrote in news:1140742561.700932.231910
@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

//lots of good stuff snipped//

And, by posting this, I'm helping to keep you around. You
feed on the replies. It's really very interesting to me.

As usual, you know it won't have any effect but it was a good read.

One pathological liar and gutless coward gives props to a fellow asshole.
RSA at its finest. Meanwhile, no criticism of the wackos, the stalkers, the
freaks.
RSA. ******** of usenet.

Old February 24th 06, 02:09 AM

"pigo" wrote in message
. ..

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...

FOUR new pairs of skis...I'm very envious and depressed that I don't
have as many new pairs of skis as you do. You've ruined my night. My
life pales by comparison. I retract my earlier assessment and now
believe you are an extraordinarily happy and truly blessed individual.
Four pairs....wow.

Too bad that they're wasted on such a poor skier.

No false allegation of molesting children? Thompson must be seriously
stoned.

Old February 24th 06, 02:10 AM

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Jay Pique wrote:

Two Buddha wrote:
[...]

I probably shouldn't encourage this stuff, but that was pretty good,
kid. POTD by a long shot.

A gutless criminal and stalking psychopath who committed felonies over this
stupid newsgroup joining in with a fellow freak who does nothing but lie,
defame, harass, and smear.
RSA.
Where only the psychopathic, the amoral, the conscienceless hang out.