Alta locals: The biggest assholes in the ski world

Old February 22nd 04, 07:11 PM
scottabe

Default Bob Thompson: The biggest Asshole in the ski world?

in article , AstroPax at
wrote on 2/22/04 11:56 AM:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:43:20 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

Right after I get your name. And a verifiable photo.

AstroPax, Alta Utah, 84092.

Verifiable photo? Bwhaahaahaa!!! How about a few hundred of my
"verified" photos:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/index.htm

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Caught lying again, asshole. Which one is you,
picture of your face, what's your name?
Hiding like the gutless coward you are.
You're such a freak you ain't even got the balls to show your face, pussy
boi.

Alta Java, Friday, 0900 hours MST. You gonna be there pussy boy, or
are you going to wimp-out again for the third time in less than a
month?

I'm gonna be skiing Crystal. Come visit, wacko.

I doubt you'll show your marginally intermediate skiing fatass,
because you don't have the balls to call me an "AssholePax" in person,
let alone ski Alta on a powder day.

Got the balls to use my own name when I call you an asshole. More than you
can say.
I'm still laughing. The assholes of Alta thinks it takes balls to ski on a
powder day. How delusional! How pathetic!

Old February 22nd 04, 07:11 PM
scottabe

Default To the management of Alta: Read the Freak who skis your mountain.

in article , AstroPax at

wrote:

Right after I get your name. And a verifiable photo.

AstroPax, Alta Utah, 84092.

Verifiable photo? Bwhaahaahaa!!! How about a few hundred of my
"verified" photos:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/index.htm

Alta Java, Friday, 0900 hours MST. You gonna be there pussy boy, or
are you going to wimp-out again for the third time in less than a
month?

I doubt you'll show your marginally intermediate skiing fatass,
because you don't have the balls to call me an "AssholePax" in person,
let alone ski Alta on a powder day.

-Astro

Old February 22nd 04, 11:07 PM
BoftheW

In article , scottabe says...

Snip//

Skied well enough to embarass their heroine, Kerrison.

There you go again, talking about beating a girl. Wow, I can beat my sister too.
You never fail to mention it when your skiing 'prowess' comes up. Does nothing
to defect the fact that you just plain suck as a skier.

BoftheW

Old February 22nd 04, 11:42 PM
Dick Gozinya

On 22 Feb 2004 16:07:21 -0800, BoftheW
wrote:

In article , scottabe says...

Snip//

Skied well enough to embarass their heroine, Kerrison.

There you go again, talking about beating a girl. Wow, I can beat my sister too.
You never fail to mention it when your skiing 'prowess' comes up. Does nothing
to defect the fact that you just plain suck as a skier.

BoftheW

fat ass is the kind of person who would tie up little boys in his
basement
Old February 23rd 04, 03:57 AM
scottabe

Default To the mgmt of Alta: Read the Freak who can't ski yourmountain.

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.4e0830f0afd432e0d2fb3c360d5a3e71@1077 494422.nulluser.com, Karl
with a K at wrote on 2/22/04 4:00 PM:

scottabe wrote:

And thank your lucky stars that Scattie can't afford a lift ticket. All he
could do is stand at the bottom yelling obscenities at little kids.

I'd sure love to yell obscenities at you, freak. Why not show up someday?

Old February 23rd 04, 03:36 PM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message news:BC5EC7EE.FDB2%
So?
You just plain suck as a human being.
I'd rather be a good person than a good skier. You'd rather be a good skier
than a good person.

To bad you suck as both a skier and a person.
Old February 23rd 04, 08:46 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.10bbc843fd2662dce79a08d95551e43e@1077 569514.nulluser.com, Karl
with a K at wrote on 2/23/04 12:51 PM:

scottabe wrote:

I'd sure love to yell obscenities at you, freak. Why not show up

someday?

Wouldn't do you any good, ****head. I can afford a lift ticket and I
can ski.

Would do me tons of good, just to see one of you sick ****s in person.

Old February 23rd 04, 11:35 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:46:28 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Would do me tons of good, just to see one of you sick ****s in person.

Then why didn't you show up and meet me? Why do you skip out on every
invitation you get?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe