Injury - How? What to do?

Old February 21st 04, 03:34 PM
Mike

Default Injury - How? What to do?

When I went skiing last Sat, since it was my first time, I obviously
fell a lot.

But the majority of the time (90%) I fell on my right side.

That night, I took a look, I had a HUGE bruise on my right hip.
No big deal.
For a few days after, my calves were VERY sore.
Again, no big deal.

BUT, my LEFT wrist has been hurting since Sat.
Im not even sure how I hurt it, or what I can do about it.

It hurts on top...right where I guess people who have carpal tunnel
syndrome has pain.
The place where the wrist bends back.

So any idea, how that place could have gotten hurt, and what can I do?
Its been a week already and it still hurts.
Even the bruise, and calf pain is gone by now.
Old February 21st 04, 04:44 PM
hhh

"Mike" wrote in message
m...
When I went skiing last Sat, since it was my first time, I obviously
fell a lot.

But the majority of the time (90%) I fell on my right side.

That night, I took a look, I had a HUGE bruise on my right hip.
No big deal.
For a few days after, my calves were VERY sore.
Again, no big deal.

BUT, my LEFT wrist has been hurting since Sat.
Im not even sure how I hurt it, or what I can do about it.

It hurts on top...right where I guess people who have carpal tunnel
syndrome has pain.
The place where the wrist bends back.

So any idea, how that place could have gotten hurt, and what can I do?
Its been a week already and it still hurts.
Even the bruise, and calf pain is gone by now.

Excessive trolling is a well known cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.

Old February 21st 04, 10:34 PM
H. R. Bob Hofmann

"hhh" wrote in message ...
"Mike" wrote in message
m...
When I went skiing last Sat, since it was my first time, I obviously
fell a lot.

But the majority of the time (90%) I fell on my right side.

That night, I took a look, I had a HUGE bruise on my right hip.
No big deal.
For a few days after, my calves were VERY sore.
Again, no big deal.

BUT, my LEFT wrist has been hurting since Sat.
Im not even sure how I hurt it, or what I can do about it.

It hurts on top...right where I guess people who have carpal tunnel
syndrome has pain.
The place where the wrist bends back.

So any idea, how that place could have gotten hurt, and what can I do?
Its been a week already and it still hurts.
Even the bruise, and calf pain is gone by now.

Excessive trolling is a well known cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.

You don't say how old you are. Under 50, figure at least 4 weeks for
things to stop hurting if they are really damaged. 50 - 70 years
old, figure at least 6 weeks.
Old February 22nd 04, 03:16 AM
FHemmer209

"hhh" wrote:

Excessive trolling is a well known cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.

I agree with this post. I still think this guy is having fun with this group.

Fred
Old February 22nd 04, 03:51 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

I thoroughly enjoy exposing these sick ****s for the
craven, depraved, demented cowardly assholes they are.

That sounds interesting. Where are you doing that?