greek peak

Old December 22nd 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default greek peak

Any body been to greek peak upstate NY?
Old December 23rd 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 12/22/2010 11:45 AM, downhill wrote:

Any body been to greek peak upstate NY?

Yes. Many people have been there.

//Walt

This has been another in a series of simple answers to simple questions.

Old December 23rd 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Walt wrote:
On 12/22/2010 11:45 AM, downhill wrote:

Any body been to greek peak upstate NY?

Yes. Many people have been there.

//Walt

This has been another in a series of simple answers to simple questions.

Do I need to qualify my questions by specifying people on this group
that have been there?
Old December 23rd 10, 12:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 12/22/2010 10:08 PM, downhill wrote:
Walt wrote:
On 12/22/2010 11:45 AM, downhill wrote:

Any body been to greek peak upstate NY?

Yes. Many people have been there.

//Walt

This has been another in a series of simple answers to simple questions.

Do I need to qualify my questions by specifying people on this group
that have been there?

No, you just have to understand Walt's sense of humor.

Old December 23rd 10, 12:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Walt wrote:
On 12/22/2010 11:45 AM, downhill wrote:

Any body been to greek peak upstate NY?

Yes. Many people have been there.

//Walt

This has been another in a series of simple answers to simple questions.

Do I need to qualify my questions by specifying people on this group
that have been there?

No, you just have to understand Walt's sense of humor.

It is not bad there is worse here.
Going to go through my equipment today, skiing is coming fast. The wife
is scheduling stuff like crazy.
She picked Greek peak because they had a indoor water park and a bunch
of things for my 5 year old to do, and they have nastar for me and the
end of jan there is a masters race there.
Old December 23rd 10, 01:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Walt wrote:
On 12/22/2010 11:45 AM, downhill wrote:

Any body been to greek peak upstate NY?

Yes. Many people have been there.

//Walt

This has been another in a series of simple answers to simple
questions.

Do I need to qualify my questions by specifying people on this group
that have been there?

No, you just have to understand Walt's sense of humor.

It is not bad there is worse here.
Going to go through my equipment today, skiing is coming fast. The wife
is scheduling stuff like crazy.
She picked Greek peak because they had a indoor water park and a bunch
of things for my 5 year old to do, and they have nastar for me and the
end of jan there is a masters race there.

OK, I understand a young family. Sounds like a place
where you can be mostly happy.

We are off to the Canadian Rockies via Seattle tomorrow.
Christmas with grandkids, then a road trip to BC,
a condo on the slope (something I've never done).
Several amenities to appeal to kids. Grandson (almost 7)
has challenged Poppo (me) to a race down the mountain.

The trip should be fairly painless. We did the right
thing and mailed skis out in September so we are only
carrying boots and other luggage.
Old December 23rd 10, 01:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:38:27 -0500, downhill
wrote this crap:

Going to go through my equipment today, skiing is coming fast. The wife
is scheduling stuff like crazy.
She picked Greek peak because they had a indoor water park and a bunch
of things for my 5 year old to do, and they have nastar for me and the
end of jan there is a masters race there.

Ooh, an indoor water park. Just where you want to go in January. When
you're pasty white and have spent the holidays at the dinner table.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 23rd 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 23, 7:19*am, wrote:

Ooh, an indoor water park.

aka: urine pond
Old December 23rd 10, 03:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Walt wrote:
On 12/22/2010 11:45 AM, downhill wrote:

Any body been to greek peak upstate NY?

Yes. Many people have been there.

//Walt

This has been another in a series of simple answers to simple questions.

Do I need to qualify my questions by specifying people on this group
that have been there?

No, you just have to understand Walt's sense of humor.

Yeah, like laughing at sick jokes about raping children, or thinking
Horvath is funny. Indeed, trying to understand the sense of humor of
Richard Walsh is fascinating: he thought it was hilarious when he
posted my home address to help a freak who had threatened my life.
Old December 23rd 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Walt wrote:
[...]

KEWL!!! You going to try and make good on your death threats, or are
you going to pull a Bob Thompson and sneak through town wearing double
diapers?
Come on, pussy. Diaper up. Set a meet and talk **** in person.

Christmas with grandkids, then a road trip to BC,
a condo on the slope (something I've never done).
Several amenities to appeal to kids. Grandson (almost 7)
has challenged Poppo (me) to a race down the mountain.

And I challenge Asshole (you) to stop being a stalking internet pussy
and man up. Ooooops, forgot. Your grandson is more of a man than
you.

The trip should be fairly painless.

Of course it will be. You will pussy out and sneak through town.

We did the right
thing and mailed skis out in September so we are only
carrying boots and other luggage.-

Not carrying balls, of course.