Time to shake and quiver, Typhoon Trunky has hit

Old September 17th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

Default Time to shake and quiver, Typhoon Trunky has hit

LOL

Such an impotent slob LOL

Old September 18th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 17, 4:57 pm, Doofus Fighter
wrote:
LOL

Such an impotent slob LOL

Holy ****. A dickless freak who posts from anonimity and never has
had the balls to spew his **** in person calling ME impotent?
Hey, Jeffy?
See how easy it is?

Old September 18th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote:

LOL

Such an impotent slob LOL

Holy ****. A dickless freak who posts from anonimity and never has
had the balls to spew his **** in person calling ME impotent?
Hey, Jeffy?
See how easy it is?

Holy ****, you're a fat loony tune in a "fabulous" ski suit. No
wonder you love Whistler so much.

Old September 18th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Doofus Fighter wrote:
LOL

Such an impotent slob LOL

His friend on that island must have finally become sick of him.
I'm surprised he doesn't move, he must know Schattie's going to come and
freeload on a regular basis.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 24th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 18, 2:51 am, "ant" wrote:
Doofus Fighter wrote:
LOL

Such an impotent slob LOL

His friend on that island must have finally become sick of him.
I'm surprised he doesn't move, he must know Schattie's going to come and
freeload on a regular basis.

Holy ****, there are times this **** is so blind to her own history
that one wonders if she is truly deranged.
This is the **** who freeloaded off ME. Stayed at my home and that of
my girlfriend. Rode in my cars. Skied for free on my tickets. Then
ripped me off, stole from me, stalked me, harassed me in real life,
committed felonies to harm me, and all the rest.
Is this bitch so ****ing drunk she doesn't remember her own well
documented, vile, and criminal history?
Amazing. Utterly amazing.

Old September 24th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:12:42 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

This is the **** who freeloaded off ME. Stayed at my home and that of
my girlfriend. Rode in my cars. Skied for free on my tickets. Then
ripped me off, stole from me, stalked me, harassed me in real life,
committed felonies to harm me, and all the rest.

You deserved it, dumbass.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 24th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

This is the **** who freeloaded off ME. Stayed at my home and that of
my girlfriend. Rode in my cars. Skied for free on my tickets. Then
ripped me off, stole from me, stalked me, harassed me in real life,
committed felonies to harm me, and all the rest.

You deserved it, dumbass.

Ah, yes. RSA. Where liars, psychopaths, stalkers, dip****s, and
dickless cowards like Horvath blame the targets of their rage for
their vile behavior.
You're right, Horvie.
I make you be a dickless asshole. A gutless coward. A pervert. All
my fault.
I own you.

Old September 24th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

On Sep 23, 9:12 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 18, 2:51 am, "ant" wrote:

Well let's gets all of this straight - since you never had a real job
- you scammed/freeloaded off of others to get those stupid tickets.
Under false pretenses. How many people did you freeload off of in Utah
- McLean, Biggers, Thompson, your girlfriend, the dude.

What felonies? Name one. All I remember is you and your "so-called"
weasel going after her at her place of work. We know you can't name
one because it never happened. All that b-i-t-c-h-i-n a-n-d m-o-a-n-i-
in and you ain't any further along than you were in March 1999. Cops
laugh at you, AUK laughs at you, ACLU laughs at you not to mention
virtually everyone around here. The only thing that you did manage to
pick up was a 55 year-old retard who's a bigger loser than you are.
Can't even balance his own ****in' checkbook. Impressive (LOL).

Why don't you form a duet with Jeffy - he needs a job. You can call
yourselves, The Pointer Sisters.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT BAR OF SOAP!!!!!!!!! LOL

Old September 24th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:04:21 -0000, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Ah, yes. RSA. Where liars, psychopaths, stalkers, dip****s, and
dickless cowards like Horvath blame the targets of their rage for
their vile behavior.
You're right, Horvie.
I make you be a dickless asshole. A gutless coward. A pervert. All
my fault.
I own you.

Shows what a dumbass you are. I got a letter from the governor
congratulating me on being a leading citizen. Did I also mention that
I was a retired military officer?

And what are you? A dumb**** living in his mother's basement,
stealing crap to sell on e-bay?

Homeless people carry signs saying, "Give me money, so I don't sink as
low as Scott Abraham."

Old September 24th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Ah, yes. RSA. Where liars, psychopaths, stalkers, dip****s, and
dickless cowards like Horvath blame the targets of their rage for
their vile behavior.
You're right, Horvie.
I make you be a dickless asshole. A gutless coward. A pervert. All
my fault.
I own you.

Shows what a dumbass you are. I got a letter from the governor
congratulating me on being a leading citizen. Did I also mention that
I was a retired military officer?

Prove it. Nothing but a load of lies.

And what are you? A dumb**** living in his mother's basement,
stealing crap to sell on e-bay?

Nothing but a load of lies.

Homeless people carry signs saying, "Give me money, so I don't sink as
low as Scott Abraham."

Homeless people could kick your ass, Dickless Horvie.

Quiver revealed... uglymoney Alpine Skiing 6 October 18th 05 04:23 PM
Ski Quiver Daniel Vargo Nordic Skiing 6 March 17th 05 03:18 AM
What's in your quiver? David Snowboarding 32 January 26th 05 05:03 PM
Trunky-trunky butt chic! Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 0 May 29th 04 03:02 AM