Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 23rd 19, 02:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 1:56:58 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 3:02:52 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:52:11 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 7:24:50 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 12:22:35 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 2:23:30 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 12:23:34 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

With any luck, you could get captured by a group of Irish pirates. Though you would get no forgiveness, especially if I was that Irish pirate. Verifiable name and ID? Ill spiritually enlighten you with my size 14 boot.

http://www.strangehistory.net/2010/1...ate-tradition/

You got a real obsession with sodomy. Memories of prison, eh? Were you in a protected, segregated lock down for chimos, or were you set loose in gen pop? Remember, I worked at one of the local joints interviewing your fellow freaks. I know the system. Which is why I know you are a convicted sex offender, because denying your history is a no ****, no appeal, automatic parole violation.

You've got a real obsession with child molestation, which is no surprise, given that your own brother accused you of it.

And there you go again, doubling down on your obsession with raping children. Typical child molester behavior, justifying, rationalizing, and trying to normalize your perverted behavior. Clue time. Just like you, my brother lied his ass off in a failed attempt to silence the truthteller. He lived with his mother his entire life, and died at 45 of his addiction. Duh. I'm betting YOU live in your mother's basement, and she denies that you are a pervert chimo. Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOUR OWN BROTHER called you a "rapist, molester, and violent/emotional abuser". FACT. Own it, Trunky.

He sure did. He lied. FACT. Own it, Pussy Fart. He lied more than you, and that's saying something.

Did he lie about having gone to Vietnam? Did he lie about having run the mile in 4:20? No, Schattie, YOU lied about those things. You are a proven liar. Almost any other person is more credible than you, including your late brother.

Happy Veteran's Day [email protected] Alpine Skiing 8 November 12th 13 03:39 PM
Happy Fourth? Richard Henry Alpine Skiing (moderated) 2 July 16th 13 05:34 PM
I'm so happy Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 7 August 28th 06 03:24 AM
MISSING - A happy RSA Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 05 03:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 0 November 25th 04 01:46 AM