How's it going? Newbie here?

Old September 1st 05, 09:59 PM
[email protected] jmc5152@earthlink.net is offline
Junior Member

Default How's it going? Newbie here?

Getting all new gear here soon. Can't wait to buy all my stuff! Any suggestions on what kind of gear to get for a new guy?
Old September 8th 05, 02:00 AM
Emanolio

I've seen on some ski shop's web sites that they'll let you rent a demo
board. It's a bit pricier that a regular rental, but it'll help you decide
want kind of board, binding, and boots are best for your skill level.

Eman

" wrote in
message ...

Old April 9th 13, 11:52 PM
Skier1980 Skier1980 is offline
Junior Member

This post was created by Jeffrey Culler of Skiersboard. He is wasting our time for his own personal gain in business. The Skiersboard business is unethical and if he persists I will publish all I have on this fraudulent business.

Look him up.

Stop wasting our time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanolio View Post