Rule #1

Old June 17th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Rule #1

On Jun 15, 3:23*am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:29:14 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Same old, same old. *What do I expect from such a despicable scumbag

You are insane. *Absolutely fruit loops.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.

You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.
You are insane. *Mentally ill. *Get help.

Yes my friends, this is the only answer you get from someone who once
claimed to be a professional Mental Health counselor.

You're not insane. You know you are an asshole, enjoy being an
asshole, choose to be an asshole.

Face it, Scottee, your reign of terror is over. *Your only choice is
to shove a gun barrel in your mouth and end it all. *The entire world
will rejoice when you end it all. *My minions will **** on your grave.

Then my vengeance will be complete.

You are a dickless, nutless asshole. There is no help for you.
Old June 17th 09, 08:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:22:20 -0700 (PDT), Gonar the Incontinent
wrote this crap:

Are you threatening me?

Don't make me sail my longships to your pathetic lake. My men will
loot your yacht club, carry off your women and burn your parking lot
the ground. Fear me.

That would be foolish of you. *Your longboats and Viking warriors
would be cut to pieces by the bloodthirsty pirates of our club.

The clubhouse is heavily fortified and made of concrete. *Along the
ramparts are short range cannons that guard the harbor and the beach.
Then there are long range cannons that can fire out to sea, and cut
down any approaching boats before they even see us.

My second in command, Leif, has g-mapped your clubhouse
and identified a number of directions from which we can attack,

We have defenses on all sides.

however I told him not to be such a pussy. We will attack with
honor, via the harbor in broad daylight.

A bold attack for sure. But you fail to realize that the mouth of the
harbor can be sealed off, either to keep boats out, or to keep
attempting looters from escaping. If you get trapped in the harbor
there will be no escape and no mercy will be shown.

Have your Number One check his charts again. If you enter from the
harbor, there will be no place to dock, except at the guest dock,
which only accommodates two boats, and you have to sail right under
our guns to get there. There is no docking there without permission,
this is a private club.

If you beach north of the club, you have to walk through a swamp.
If you beach south of the club, you have to walk about five miles
around the marina, then you get to our front gate, which is an
impenetrable steel curtain, with guard dogs just behind it, and barbed
wire and security cameras on top.

The only serious way to invade is land on our beach long before dawn.
We sit on the western part of the lake, and it starts to get light
long before dawn, and the sun will be at your back. our lookouts will
be able to see you easily against the rising sun. You have get there
in the middle of the night, and wait for dawn, and our men will be
looking right into the rising sun as you attack. But not to worry,
we've already planned for that.

The bow of your flagship will be cut off and placed in our trophy
room, just like the Romans did.

My flagship is built of titanium and kevlar, your cannon fire with
bounce off harmlessly.

Thanks for the warning. This is a good piece of intelligence to know.
After Waco was attacked by Janet Reno's minions we bought wire-guided
armor-piercing missiles to be used against tanks. I shall instruct my
men to use those against your boats.

I am also the HOMER OF THE GODS!!! Because
like you, Horvath, I'm willing to let you make
supplication with a box of donuts.

I don't negotiate with terrorists. That's not leadership.

I shall have the rostrum of your boat in my trophy room.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old June 19th 09, 05:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Gonar the Incontinent wrote this crap:

My second in command, Leif, has g-mapped your clubhouse
and identified a number of directions from which we can attack,

We have defenses on all sides.

Even from the air? Perhaps your minions need to investigate newer technology.
An air attack by Gonar the Incontinent could be devastating.

--
Cheers, Bev
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """
Old June 19th 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TheOtherGuy

On Jun 19, 10:58*am, The Real Bev wrote:
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Gonar the Incontinent wrote this crap:
My second in command, Leif, has g-mapped your clubhouse
and identified a number of directions from which we can attack,

We have defenses on all sides.

Even from the air? *Perhaps your minions need to investigate newer technology.
* An air attack by Gonar the Incontinent could be devastating.

Personally, I think that idea stinks!

Armin