Rule #1

Old April 14th 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Gonar the Incontinent

Default Rule #1

On Apr 13, 12:13*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

*No Level II?

Nope. What of it?

Begging the colonel's pardon, Alan, but a CSIA level II isn't
that hard.

Oh course I have tried and failed and failed and failed and
succeeded at my PSIA levels, so I feel qualified to give you
grief on this issue.

Jeff, based on what he's posted here, could only manage an
exam if it were administered by the BSIA.
Old April 14th 09, 05:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Gonar the Incontinent

On Apr 13, 9:15*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
.
fr,
*Dave Cartman wrote:

In article ,
*bdubya wrote:

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:00:26 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

bdubya wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:07:49 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article ,
bdubya wrote:

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:01:04 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article ,
Walt wrote:

Yadda wrote:

No, rule number 1 is keep your line on advanced trails.

Actually, Rule #1 is "Never drop your rum flask."

"Here at the "The Rock" we only have two rules!

Rule No. 1: Obey all rules.

Rule No. 2: No writing on the walls."

Rule 3: *No member of the faculty is to maltreat the Abos in any way
at all, if there's anybody watching.

I know rule 4 is "no drinking" and rule five is "no poofters," but I
can't recall rule six.

There is NO Rule Six.

Is that Rule Six?

Yes.

Then what's Rule Seven?

No Pooftahs (aka Hungarians)

This is milfoil, the emblem of Viking land, you can stick it in a
bottle, or get it stuck in your rudder. *Amen.

Howls of derisive laughter, Bruce!

Bruce: It's hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in here.

Bruce: That's an odd expression, Bruce

Bruce: Well, I heard the prime minister use it, He said "It's how
enough to boil a monkey's bum in here, your majesty" and the queen
smiled quietly to herself.
Old April 14th 09, 08:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On my yacht, fule #1 is, "Always **** with the wind to your back."

Rule 1A: Always stand at the lee rail when ****ing.

Old April 14th 09, 09:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 01:49:12 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

On my yacht, fule #1 is, "Always **** with the wind to your back."

Rule 1A: Always stand at the lee rail when ****ing.

All seriousness aside. The #1 rule is burned into the brain of every
leader. And I'm teaching leadership.

ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION.

That's the #1 rule. Accomplish the mission. If you follow that rule,
you will bring honor and glory, and treasure beyond imagination to
your village.

The number two rule is, THE WELFARE OF THE MEN. Take care of your
minions, and they will follow you into hell itself, and you'll return
with trophies, and treasure that you can't possibly imagine.

Rule number three is to not **** into the wind.

Rule number four is to not drop your rum flask.

Rule number five is to vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

Accomplish the mission. Welfare of the men. Be your best, and teach
others the same. That's what leadership is all about. And for most
of my life I've taught leadership. And I've brought honor and glory
to my village.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old April 14th 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

On my yacht, fule #1 is, "Always **** with the wind to your back."

That's interesting. On most racing yachts fule #1 is the guy paying the
bills.

But it's usually spelled differently. Is "fule" a nautical spelling?

//Walt
Old April 14th 09, 04:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:26:33 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

On my yacht, fule #1 is, "Always **** with the wind to your back."

That's interesting. On most racing yachts fule #1 is the guy paying the
bills.

But it's usually spelled differently. Is "fule" a nautical spelling?

You spelt, "spelt," wrong is this a spelling contest, or are we
talking about leadership?

Always do your best, and tell others to be their best, that's what
leadership is all about.

And rule number six is to vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

Old April 14th 09, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

(Jeff Davis) wrote:

*No Level II?

Nope. What of it?

Begging the colonel's pardon, Alan, but a CSIA level II isn't
that hard.

Oh course I have tried and failed and failed and failed and
succeeded at my PSIA levels, so I feel qualified to give you
grief on this issue.

Of course it's not, but a part of the ski test is moguls and by the time
of the season that I felt comfortable to ski in the bumps on my
unreconstructed knee, there were no longer any courses scheduled that
would work for me.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old April 14th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

And rule number six is to vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

There is no rule six, Bruce.

By the way, Bruce, you don't mind if I call you Bruce, do you?

//Bruce
Old April 14th 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bruce[_2_]

Walt wrote:
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

And rule number six is to vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

There is no rule six, Bruce.

By the way, Bruce, you don't mind if I call you Bruce, do you?

Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you. Amen!

//Bruce