Scottee not allowed into Canada

Old June 15th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scottee not allowed into Canada

On Jun 14, 6:40 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Harry Weiner" wrote in message

. com...

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:23:18 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

More whining from a serial liar. How many times have you told us that
you bought a motorcycle, and are leaving on a trip?

Just got back. You truly are a deranged freak.

Just got back from jail. We all know what a liar you are.

You are truly insane.

We all know that
you're going to jail. Did you get convicted of stealing from a
homeless shelter, again?

Wish I could get convicted of kicking your nutless ass. But that would
take
balls on your part.

Like the greatest leader in the world once said, "Bring it on."

How laughable. From a coward who won't even verify his real name......

Everyone (except you, apparently) knows this is Horvath.

So which fact bothers you more, Scott? The fact that you know you are
a pathetic blowhard, or the fact that you know everyone knows you are
a pathetic blowhard?

Old June 15th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

ups.com...

wrote this crap:

More whining from a serial liar. How many times have you told us
that
you bought a motorcycle, and are leaving on a trip?

Just got back. You truly are a deranged freak.

Just got back from jail. We all know what a liar you are.

You are truly insane.

We all know that
you're going to jail. Did you get convicted of stealing from a
homeless shelter, again?

Wish I could get convicted of kicking your nutless ass. But that would
take
balls on your part.

Like the greatest leader in the world once said, "Bring it on."

How laughable. From a coward who won't even verify his real name......

Everyone (except you, apparently) knows this is Horvath.

Except he won't verify his first name, and hides his real identity.
Everyone knows that. Why lie?

So which fact bothers you more, Scott? The fact that you know you are
a pathetic blowhard, or the fact that you know everyone knows you are
a pathetic blowhard?

Amazing. The lies of a pathetic stalking blowhard bitch like you never
cease to amuse me.
Clue time, freak.
Everybody here except Jeff Davis is a nutless freak. You freaks talk
****....and none of you have ever had or ever will have the balls to do so
in person.
You should have heard the contempt and laughter in our voices when we had
dinner and talked about you, Dickie. I was telling him about how you have
that pervert's quiver in your voice. You know, the one your friends have
too?
Now go **** yourself, coward.

Old June 15th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

[...]

Now go **** yourself, coward.- Hide quoted text -

"Pervert's quiver"?

Make sure you include that description when you call the Bishop so he
will be able to recognize me.

Old June 15th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

More dickless stalking from a chicken**** coward.
You stupid dumb****, I went through the amnesty process fifteen years
ago.

Well done Scat, finally admitting that you HAVE committed felonies (or
why else would you need the amnesty program?). Keep it up !

I just admitted to felonies? Holy ****, that has just about as much
basis in fact as your lies to a cop and a judge. You truly are a
deranged pathological liar.
DWI, dumb****. In 1978.
How pathetic you are. Caught lying again and again and again, just like
you did when you committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup.

They were your words Scat, they're up there look ^
"I went through the amnesty process..."

Are you truly deranged, or just seriously lacking in reading comprehension?

It must be the second. So what does the phrase "I went through the
amnesty process fifteen years ago" actually mean then if not that there
was an amnesty process and you went through it ?

No surprise you lied to a judge and a cop like this, too.

Why would you need an amnesty if you hadn't committed felonies ???

As usual, you make up truly insane defamatory lies with no knowledge of the
facts. As you did in court when you committed felonies.

No lie. It's a question. If you haven't committed felonies, why would
you need an amnesty ?
Does amnesty mean something different in the good old US of A ?
Old June 15th 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

oups.com...

wrote this crap:

[...]

Tape yourself when you are stalking, pervert. You'll hear it.

Old June 15th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

[...]

You really are deranged. Wacko. Utterly delusional. And a gutless
stalking pathological liar, of course.

No surprise you lied to a judge and a cop like this, too.

Why would you need an amnesty if you hadn't committed felonies ???

As usual, you make up truly insane defamatory lies with no knowledge of
the facts. As you did in court when you committed felonies.

No lie. It's a question. If you haven't committed felonies, why would you
need an amnesty ?
Does amnesty mean something different in the good old US of A ?

Lies. Gross defamations. Outright falsehoods. Just like you did when you
committed a felony by deliberately lying to a judge and a cop.
Admit it. Freak. You just got caught lying your ass off.
Apologize like a man.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.

Old June 15th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

[...]

Ah, I just saw that phrase "DWI, dumb****. In 1978.". Missed it the
first time round in your standard boilerplate foaming which you'll be
amazed to hear I don't usually read very carefully.

So all your ranting is just based on a pedantic differentation between
DWI and felonies. You must be really proud.
Old June 15th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

[...]

Of course you don't read truth and reality carefully. Conflicts with your
insane delusions.

So all your ranting is just based on a pedantic differentation between DWI
and felonies. You must be really proud.

How pathetic. You lied, you dickless freak. You made a gross false
allegation and defamation, and now you blame it on me. You did the same
thing to a cop and a judge. You must be really proud.
What a sick perverted wack job you are. Truly deranged. Utterly without
any manhood. Typical of this ********.

Old June 16th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_3_]

Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 14, 10:29 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
I was telling him about
how you have that pervert's quiver in your voice. You know, the one
your friends have too?

"Pervert's quiver"?

Make sure you include that description when you call the Bishop so he
will be able to recognize me.

It won't help his memory, as apparently your friends have it, too.

--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest

Old June 17th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Jun 16, 6:40 am, "ant" wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 14, 10:29 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
I was telling him about
how you have that pervert's quiver in your voice. You know, the one
your friends have too?

"Pervert's quiver"?

Make sure you include that description when you call the Bishop so he
will be able to recognize me.

It won't help his memory, as apparently your friends have it, too.

--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

Hi Ant! It's been awhile since we've talked. Things going well?

I just read this in an article about the trial of a "home grown
terrorist". It seems he was captured after arranging payment online
and his defense is that he was actually trying to smoke out
terrorists. Those that know him describe him as a wanna-be (boy does
*that* sound familiar!!!)

""Don't think for a minute that I would permit this court to railroad
me for publicity," he wrote. "I won't be convicted no matter what laws
you break. Give it up; send me home now. You yourself know for a fact
that I will embarrass the FBI and I've already won."

Does that sound like anyone we know?