Ant: What is your problem?

Old June 23rd 07, 01:07 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Andy

Default What is your problem?

On Jun 23, 8:43 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 23, 1:47 am, "Big LN" wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message

oups.com...

On several occassions you have accused me of stalking, not you as it
was. You feeling left-out? What is your problem? Just because I
once said:

Were you born a ****wit or just followed Pa's example?

No 'onyas for ****wits.

Big LN, lately it has accussed me of accusing of stalking others in
other forums. This all goes back to the day of the above post. My
guess is ant has a problem with her self image. Anyway I am asking
others to see if she really is thin skinned and bears a grudge.

A. Kerrison is fugly. Seriously repulsive. She has a problem with her
self image, naturally, since her image is disgusting.

B. She concocted a campaign of internet and real life terrorism and
committed felonies in the US to harass ME for telling the truth about her
behavior. She bears a grudge against anyone who sees her for what she is.
She's a pathological liar, utterly amoral, a truly vile human being. Avoid
her at all costs.

Since it has changed its addy once AGAIN in the last 24 hours:

http://groups.google.com.au/groups/p...ITqOL6Hw&hl=en

It has posted to this time 161 messages in 36 different newsgroups.

Does anyone think that it has has life?

Old June 23rd 07, 06:23 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Two Buddha

Herbert's better looking. Kerrison resembles a pug

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Biteme" wrote in message
u...

"Andy" wrote in message
ps.com...
On several occassions you have accused me of stalking, not you as it
was. You feeling left-out? What is your problem? Just because I
once said:

18. ant View profile
More options Jun 20 2006, 11:46 pm

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: "ant"
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:46:38 +1000
Subject: Congratulations Pesty

Andy wrote:
Dyna Soar wrote:

ant (Anthea) is a female.

And this is her from her website:

http://www.snowant.com/ShowPic.php?p...stone%202002&i...

Definitely a female.

You've been acting like a stalker for the past few years, funny how
people
like you always live up to expectations.

Maybe its because she looks like Herbert?
http://www.snowant.com/hm/index.htm#dogs

Old June 23rd 07, 11:28 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Big LN

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Herbert's better looking. Kerrison resembles a pug

No-one in aus.tv has a problem with her so how about you guys remove aus.tv
from the "Newsgroups:" section in your future posts in this thread. What you
guys in the other newsgroups think of her is of no interest to us here
unless it's tv related.

'Onya

Old June 24th 07, 12:06 AM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,canb.general
Two Buddha

"Big LN" wrote in message
"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Herbert's better looking. Kerrison resembles a pug

No-one in aus.tv has a problem with her so how about you guys remove
aus.tv from the "Newsgroups:" section in your future posts in this thread.
What you guys in the other newsgroups think of her is of no interest to us
here unless it's tv related.

'Onya

Bitch stalked me and lied about me and cross posted to recruit net freaks to
harass me.
Fair is fair: the difference is that we are telling the truth.
Clue time. You should have a problem with this criminal. If you have any
ethics.
Now go root yourself.

Old June 24th 07, 12:23 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,canb.general
TG'sFM

On Jun 24, 9:28 am, "Big LN" wrote:
"Two Buddha" wrote in message

Herbert's better looking. Kerrison resembles a pug

No-one in aus.tv has a problem with her so how about you guys remove aus.tv
from the "Newsgroups:" section in your future posts in this thread. What you
guys in the other newsgroups think of her is of no interest to us here
unless it's tv related.

As much as I hate to disagree with you, you are wrong when you say
that "no-one" in aus.tv has a problem with her. If only you could see
the entries to my inbox at , you'd understand. You are
also wrong when you say that what other newsgroup contributors think
of her is of "NO" interest to "US" in aus.tv. The last time I
checked, you didn't speak on behalf of all of "us". I know that I'm
only a "newbie" here, but if there really IS a rule that says that you
DO speak on behalf of all of "us", then I'll retract my last
statement. I only hope that you aren't the target of the "revenge
attacks" that these people from other groups have described. Or at
least IF you ever are, I hope you are as thick skinned as me, because
a lesser man (or woman) would retaliate I'm sure. And with little
caesar, miffy, herbert and bats left in the house all day, I can see
one quick way of hurting our resident stalker. But I'm not like
that. But perhaps others are.

Old June 24th 07, 02:11 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,canb.general
pigo

On Jun 24, 6:23 am, TG'sFM wrote:
On Jun 24, 9:28 am, "Big LN" wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

Herbert's better looking. Kerrison resembles a pug

No-one in aus.tv has a problem with her so how about you guys remove aus.tv
from the "Newsgroups:" section in your future posts in this thread. What you
guys in the other newsgroups think of her is of no interest to us here
unless it's tv related.

(snipped)
I only hope that you aren't the target of the "revenge
attacks" that these people from other groups have described. Or at
least IF you ever are, I hope you are as thick skinned as me, because
a lesser man (or woman) would retaliate I'm sure.

Check out scott abraham on the web. You'll learn much about the
"target of the revenge attacks".
This should get you started:

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long
rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome,"
The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I
say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that
must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused
within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the
pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of
the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty
years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since
I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once.
I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr.
Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with
mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been
scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and
memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested
me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words
of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies
this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it.
He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny
that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the
article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite
wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't
changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he
threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he
is 43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Old June 25th 07, 05:02 AM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,canb.general
Two Buddha

Nice to see other people are figuring Kerrison out for the psycopathic
usenet terrorist she has long been. Watch out for her, folks. She truly is
deranged.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"TG'sFM" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old June 25th 07, 05:04 AM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,canb.general
Two Buddha

Bob Thompson is one of Anthea Kerrison's buddies. One of the sicker tactics
they have used for the last ten years is to falsely accuse me of molesting
children. Kerrison had a nasty habit of falsely accusing me of threatening
her and of stalking her.....when it is the other way around.
Take a look at the scumbag cowardly freak (who has never been man enough to
spew this **** in person, because he'd have to back it up) who is Kerrison's
friend and comes to her defense, and the despicable and vile tactic he uses.
Then ask yourself if you want to be targeted by this criminal psychopath.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"pigo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old June 25th 07, 06:56 AM posted to aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,canb.general
RainbowWarrior

"Big LN" wrote in message
"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Herbert's better looking. Kerrison resembles a pug

No-one in aus.tv has a problem with her so how about you guys remove
aus.tv from the "Newsgroups:" section in your future posts in this thread.
What you guys in the other newsgroups think of her is of no interest to us
here unless it's tv related.

'Onya

While you're removing aus.tv, please remove aus.cars

Slalom, What is my Problem? Brock Alpine Skiing 6 January 8th 07 08:48 AM
Problem with RSN? Gary Jacobson Nordic Skiing 2 September 5th 04 01:06 AM
Problem with toe pain Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 15 April 1st 04 07:21 AM
ISC problem?? Walt Alpine Skiing 2 October 18th 03 12:06 AM
[MODPOL] ISC problem?? John Red-Horse Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 October 16th 03 01:30 PM