The Fifth

Old May 22nd 13, 03:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default The Fifth

Trunky should just plead "the fifth" when questioned about his hand to hand in Vietnam. Like the lady from the IRS WRT targeting groups that the regime didn't want to participate in the electoral process.
Old May 22nd 13, 03:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:26:50 AM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:14:15 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

I must admit my first thought when I saw the title "The Fifth" was that Brain Fried Bob was going to talk about what he had for breakfast.

Dry-drunk trunky still is obsessed by booze, years after he claims to have been "clean and sober." WTFE.

"Recovering" is a better descriptor for addle-pates like that, and it's no secret at all that AA just makes people substitute one form of abuse for another.

In schattie's case, it's swapped substance abuse for RSA abuse and the abuse of normal people. And -- let's see how quickly he chooses to abuse me. We all know that real drug addicts and alcoholics cannot go more than an hour without getting their fix.

Melon head, prove me wrong and don't ever answer this message.

=====
morrison

PS -- Your answering this message is proof positive that you are still an addict, and always will be.
Old May 22nd 13, 04:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

pigo wrote:
Trunky should just plead "the fifth" when questioned about his hand
to hand in Vietnam. Like the lady from the IRS WRT targeting groups
that the regime didn't want to participate in the electoral process.

You guys need lives...
Look in a dictionary you will find that living does not constitute
ridiculing a retarded guy in Seattle.

but guess you must be on the same level as you have nothing better to do
with your life.......
Old May 22nd 13, 05:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:41:51 AM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:57:04 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Gee, 47 minutes. Like I said, a true addict cannot go more than an hour without feeding the monkey on its back every hour.

In this case, a monkey riding another monkey.

And -- let's see how quickly he chooses to abuse me.

We all know that real drug addicts and alcoholics cannot go more than an hour without getting their fix.

Melon head, prove me wrong and don't ever answer this message.

Nice try, and thanks for playing the game. Scott, you've proven that you are an irresolute and permanent addict, and you will never be able to conquer your addiction to bully and abuse people -- especially people who are thousands of miles from you.

PS -- Your answering this message is proof positive that you are still an addict, and always will be.

47 minutes, Scott. Damn, you got some serious jones. Too bad there's no rehab for internet addiction except maybe getting abandoned on some desert island a hundred miles from nowhere.

====

morrison

PS -- The morrison monicker has nothing to do with John Wayne, but once an idea like that is fixated in your dry-drunk mind, it stays there forever. We're all laughing at your denial and your projection, Scott. You're not the only one here with formal training in psychology, but you ARE the only one not to be able to recognize one's own neuroses, psychoses, and sociopathy.

Dry-drunk is like that. If you showed any repentance, maybe you could find a friend who would be sympathetic. As it is, the best you can hope for is acquaintances whom you manipulate and bully until they turn away and shun you.

We can name hundreds of them ... starting, for example, with your former colleagues at K2. I know they REALLY regret ever knowing you.
Old May 22nd 13, 06:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:53:59 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:02:32 AM UTC-7, wrote:

51 minutes this time. Scott, you're really amping on your favorite drug today. Internet abuse.

You seriously need an intervention. Too bad you don't have any friends left on Planet Earth who give a damn about you, so it'll never happen.

All you have is people who might admit to knowing you. And that must make you feel really, really sad. But nobody in RSA gives a damn about you. No friends since DogBert abandoned your sorry carcass many years ago.

Tell us, Scott -- do you ever feel pangs of remorse for having so utterly wasted your life, especially during all those years since you gave Anthea those lift tickets, but also in the years before that when you couldn't even hold down a job long enough to pay for a sofa and a coffee table, or when you couldn't drive carefully enough to stay out of jail, or when you ran over your dog?

Besides the dubious crap you've done here on RSA, is there ANY REASON why history would bother to mark your passing? Any reason at all? Best we can tell, you've never done a single thing to benefit society, and you've been fired from every regular job you ever held.

And ebay has you on probation for selling shoes covered in dog ****.

Think about this. Think about this long and hard, and maybe you'll have an epiphany that tells you that you've utterly wasted nearly 61 years of your life. Utterly. Wasted. Ypur. Life.

It's still not too late to repent, reform, Scott, and maybe convert to another faith that suits you better than the last two you had. Like ... Church of Latter Day Saints, perhaps. Since you claim to be substance-free now, that would fit in ... but they'd probably make you get a bicycle and go on your Mission. That'd be cool, since you'd probably lose 100 lbs and start looking like a normal person by the time you finished.

Who knows? If you work things right, you might even manage to get an adjoining prison cell with the most famous Mormon in America today, Jody Arias. She's your kind of girl, Scott -- three holes no waiting, and after a few more months in jail she'll be a unicorn girl -- single, bisexual, and willin' to roll.

It's worth considering. After all, Scott, when was the last time you got laid? Please don't tell us because we don't care. But you might want to do something along those lines before your uncontrolled diabetes takes away your vision, your ability to walk, and your renal function.

But if you manage to hook up with Jody, she might loan you some of her friends for the intervention you so desperately need.

===========
morrison
Old May 22nd 13, 07:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:48:54 AM UTC-6, downhill wrote:

You guys need lives...
Look in a dictionary you will find that living does not constitute
ridiculing a retarded guy in Seattle.

but guess you must be on the same level as you have nothing better to do
with your life.......

Wow! Less than a minute to make an observation on today's news? You know that tee times are set as available don't you? Sometimes it takes awhile for an opening to appear.

Reminding the retard of what a retard it is takes no time at all. And knowing how little it takes (even without seeing any of it) to make it spend it's pitiful existence as pitiful as possible by keeping it in it's basement pounding away on it's keyboard in between jerking off is quite satisfying. Well worth 90 seconds a few times per month.

It has been amazingly quiet here lately. The news hasn't been so good for the libs. And I assume that trying to defend the regime isn't easy at the moment. Not made any easier knowing that trunky would agree with them.

Old May 22nd 13, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 22 May 2013 08:14:15 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

Trunky should just plead "the fifth" when questioned about
his hand to hand in Vietnam. Like the lady from the IRS WRT
targeting groups that the regime didn't want to participate
in the electoral process.

The only time he ever took the fifth it was Kessler's.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old May 24th 13, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Trunky should just plead "the fifth" when questioned about
his hand to hand in Vietnam. Like the lady from the IRS WRT
targeting groups that the regime didn't want to participate
in the electoral process.

The only time he ever took the fifth it was Kessler's.

Never needed to take the fifth because I have never been
charged with a crime,

So driving without a licence or driving without insurance is no longer
a crime?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old May 25th 13, 01:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Trunky should just plead "the fifth" when questioned about

his hand to hand in Vietnam. Like the lady from the IRS WRT

targeting groups that the regime didn't want to participate

in the electoral process.

The only time he ever took the fifth it was Kessler's.

Never needed to take the fifth because I have never been

charged with a crime,

So driving without a licence or driving without insurance is no longer

a crime?

Holy ****, Horvie, you really are desperate. You keep lying your as
off and repeating your invention calling me a convicted

Where was I lying?

felon who spent prison time, and now you are reduced
to bringing up ancient traffic tickets?
Desperate. Humiliating. Just proves again what a lying piece
of **** you are.
How pathetic. How Horvath. Better drink another fifth.

You clearly said that you've never been charged with a crime. Your
police record shows otherwise. Now who's lying?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old May 25th 13, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 25 May 2013 08:55:22 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You clearly said that you've never been charged with a crime. Your

police record shows otherwise. Now who's lying?

How desperate. How pathological. How normal for Horvath.

You didn't answer the question. Now who's desperate?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.