Look what I found

Old February 14th 12, 04:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Look what I found

Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

(1) A person is guilty of harassment if, with intent to frighten or
harass another, he communicates a written or recorded threat to commit
any violent felony.

(2) Harassment is a class B misdemeanor.

Utah Code Ann. § 76-9-201. Electronic communication harassment --
Definitions – Penalties. (2005)

(1) As used in this section:

(a) "Electronic communication" means any communication by electronic,
electro-mechanical, or electro-optical communication device for the
transmission and reception of audio, image, or text but does not
include broadcast transmissions or similar communications that are not
targeted at any specific individual.

(b) "Electronic communication device" includes telephone, facsimile,
electronic mail, or pager.

(2) A person is guilty of electronic communication harassment and
subject to prosecution in the jurisdiction where the communication
originated or was received if with intent to annoy, alarm, intimidate,
offend, abuse, threaten, harass, frighten, or disrupt the electronic
communications of another, the person:

(a) (i) makes repeated contact by means of electronic
communications,

whether or not a conversation ensues; or
(ii) after the recipient has requested or informed the person not to

contact the recipient, and the person repeatedly or continuously:
(A) contacts the electronic communication device of the

recipient; or
(B) causes an electronic communication device of the
recipient

to ring or to receive other notification of attempted contact by means
of electronic communication;

(b) makes contact by means of electronic communication and insults,
taunts, or challenges the recipient of the communication or any person
at the receiving location in a manner likely to provoke a violent or
disorderly response;

(c) makes contact by means of electronic communication and threatens
to inflict injury, physical harm, or damage to any person or the
property of any person; or

(d) causes disruption, jamming, or overload of an electronic
communication system through excessive message traffic or other means
utilizing an electronic communication device.

(3) Electronic communication harassment is a class B misdemeanor.

(4) This section does not create any civil cause of action based on
electronic communications made for legitimate business purposes.

Old February 14th 12, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Richard Henry wrote:
Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

but he is in washington I doubt they would extradite him they would ban
him from the net for 10 years and he would post under a new name.
Old February 14th 12, 07:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 14, 10:50*am, down_hill wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

but he is in washington I doubt they would extradite him they would ban
him from the net for 10 years and he would post under a new name.

The precedent is established that he violates the law wherever he goes.
Old February 14th 12, 08:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 14, 10:50 am, wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

but he is in washington I doubt they would extradite him they would ban
him from the net for 10 years and he would post under a new name.

The precedent is established that he violates the law wherever he goes.

Are you sure he is capable of going anywhere?
there is a ring of crap with any of his statements
Where is Deer Valet? & why does a deer need a valet?
Old February 14th 12, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:
Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

but he is in washington I doubt they would extradite him they would ban
him from the net for 10 years and he would post under a new name.

The precedent is established that he violates the law wherever he goes.

It's a known fact that just going down the street he exceeds the load
limit.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old February 15th 12, 04:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 14, 9:16*am, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

Kewl. Diaper Bob lives in Utah. If he would give me the contact info
for the Utah State Patrol officer he claims to have contacted, we can
get him prosecuted.
And you, too, Huggies Horvath.
Something tells me that I won't get prosecuted for humiliating the
freak by exposing his cowardice. Or for telling you that if you call
me a child molester in person, I'll kick your dickless ass around the
block.
How humiliating for you. Once again, an empty threat as you promise
to whine to Big Momma about the nasty man on the net who tells the
truth about you.
What a PPPPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Old February 15th 12, 04:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:
Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

but he is in washington I doubt they would extradite him they would ban
him from the net for 10 years and he would post under a new name.

Holy ****. This idiot keeps threatening violence and he thinks he can
get me prosecuted?
GO FOR IT!!!!!!
PPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSIIIIIIEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!
Old February 15th 12, 04:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:
Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

but he is in washington I doubt they would extradite him they would ban
him from the net for 10 years and he would post under a new name.

The precedent is established that he violates the law wherever he goes.

What complete bull****!!!!!!! Happy to discuss this with the SPD
officer who you claimed was monitoring this ********, you pathetic
lying piece of ****.
CONTACT INFO?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, etc. What a blowhard idiot!!!!!!
Old February 15th 12, 04:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 14, 1:52*pm, down_hill wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 14, 10:50 am, *wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

but he is in washington I doubt they would extradite him they would ban
him from the net for 10 years and he would post under a new name.

The precedent is established that he violates the law wherever he goes.

Are you sure he is capable of going anywhere?
there is a ring of crap with any of his statements
Where is Deer Valet? & why does a deer need a valet?

Holy ****. I knew this idiot was ****ing stupid, but this is beyond
stupid. Stupider than Thompson.
Old February 15th 12, 04:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:
Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-106. Harassment. (1995)

but he is in washington I doubt they would extradite him they would ban
him from the net for 10 years and he would post under a new name.

The precedent is established that he violates the law wherever he goes.

It's a known fact that just going down the street he exceeds the load
limit.

It's a known fact that if you even think of meeting me in person, your
diapers exceed their load limit. You just humiliated yourself again,
pussy. Hey, Huggies? How do you think LE would react to you telling
me to kill myself on hundreds of occasions?
Idiot. PPPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYY