Early winter?

Old August 23rd 12, 01:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Early winter?

Reports from the Owens Valley say that the upper reaches of the Sierra
and White Mountains got snow yesterday. That is a couple thousand
feet higher than the top of Mammoth, but it's a start.
Old August 23rd 12, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:52:52 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
Reports from the Owens Valley say that the upper reaches of the Sierra

and White Mountains got snow yesterday. That is a couple thousand

feet higher than the top of Mammoth, but it's a start.

Hey, did YOU get a police report number like your buddy Wack Job Waldron, or just a form email telling you what a pathetic, laughable freak you are?
Enquiring minds want to know.
Any opinion on your buddy ****ing himself, like you did when you invented an imaginary file you claim SPD is keeping on me?
Contact info?
Damn, watching you freaks drive buses up your ass is hilarious.
Old August 23rd 12, 11:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Richard Henry wrote:
Reports from the Owens Valley say that the upper reaches of the Sierra
and White Mountains got snow yesterday. That is a couple thousand
feet higher than the top of Mammoth, but it's a start.

One of the news stories on GMA a few days ago warned of a snow laden
winter in the mid atlantic area. A mild change from last year.

We started making reservations for this winter.
Old August 23rd 12, 04:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 08/22/2012 06:52 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

Reports from the Owens Valley say that the upper reaches of the Sierra
and White Mountains got snow yesterday. That is a couple thousand
feet higher than the top of Mammoth, but it's a start.

On a slightly different note, flooding in Las Vegas indicates that the
end of the world is near.

--
Cheers, Bev
Teamwork: A bunch of people running around doing what I tell them.
Old August 23rd 12, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 23/08/2012 18:56, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/22/2012 06:52 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

Reports from the Owens Valley say that the upper reaches of the Sierra
and White Mountains got snow yesterday. That is a couple thousand
feet higher than the top of Mammoth, but it's a start.

On a slightly different note, flooding in Las Vegas indicates that the
end of the world is near.

Hotel guests should strip immediately so they are ready to swim to safety...
Old August 23rd 12, 05:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

I've heard it will start the weather will start warming next March and continue to get HOTTER (on average) for months to follow.

Old August 23rd 12, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 22, 6:52*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Reports from the Owens Valley say that the upper reaches of the Sierra
and White Mountains got snow yesterday. *That is a couple thousand
feet higher than the top of Mammoth, but it's a start.

Various weather-voodoo sites predict heavier snow than normal for
Sierra, Rockies and Southern California mountains this winter, and
less than normal for Northwest mountains. Of course these sites
update their predictions every week or so.
Old August 23rd 12, 08:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:56:37 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/22/2012 06:52 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

Reports from the Owens Valley say that the upper reaches of the Sierra

and White Mountains got snow yesterday. That is a couple thousand

feet higher than the top of Mammoth, but it's a start.

On a slightly different note, flooding in Las Vegas indicates that the

end of the world is near.

Nah. Happens every other year or so.
Whereas none of you freaks have ever retracted any of your vile lies, apologized for your stalking, shown any vestige of ethics, morals, or decency.
If that happens, I'll know the rapture is coming. Right after Dickless Henry provides the contact info of the officer he lied to and a copy of the FORM EMAIL that blew him off.
Old September 22nd 12, 02:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Driving through Northern California this week, I came upon a multi-
sports store ("surf, skate, snow") with a "Winter 2013 Gear" sign out
front. That reminded me of the good old days when the unofficial
start of the season was when Oshman's Labor Day Ski Sale filled the
San Diego Sports Arena.
Old September 22nd 12, 03:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 7:42:17 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
Driving through Northern California this week, I came upon a multi-

sports store ("surf, skate, snow") with a "Winter 2013 Gear" sign out

front. That reminded me of the good old days when the unofficial

start of the season was when Oshman's Labor Day Ski Sale filled the

San Diego Sports Arena.

Geez, I remember the good old days when disgusting, despicable pathological liars didn't try to silence the truth by lying to LE.
Remember those days?
Ooooops, forgot. You're one of those disgusting, despicable pathological liars.
Hey, got any comment on Horvath getting bitch slapped off the newsgroup? Oooops, forgot. Unlike you, I'm threatening to tell the truth.
How about your buddy Mad Dog Baker pussying out on his threat to lie to LE?
Contact info?