Hungarian Hero

Old June 3rd 12, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Hungarian Hero

Once again your might Hungarian Hero saves the day. My brother and I
took the yacht out for a short cruise today and we decided to see the
finish of the Commodore Perry Race. As we cruised around the finish
area, (keeping outside the finish line, of course,) we saw a boat in
distress. They signaled us and we pulled up. They needed a tow. The
winds were gusting to 26 knots but the waves were small as the wind
was from the west. It was a tricky maneuver but they threw us a line
tied to their bow and I tied it to a stern cleat. (They're sometimes
angry but they're always stern.)

It's not at all easy to tow a 32 foot sailboat into the wind but we
were up to it. I went below and shoveled more coal into the boilers
and fed the hamsters more chocolate bars and they did the trick. We
had them back at their dock in less than an hour. We saved the lives
of eight people. They owe us a few beers.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 5th 12, 12:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 22:25:34 -0500, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

wrote:
[...]

Good Job. I am disappointed that you would use coal instead of coke, and
you should used guinea pigs on the treadmill.

Hamsters are smaller and give out less CO2.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 5th 12, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Jun 3, 7:09*pm, wrote:

It's not at all easy to tow a 32 foot sailboat into the wind but we
were up to it. *I went below and shoveled more coal into the boilers
and fed the hamsters more chocolate bars and they did the trick. *We
had them back at their dock in less than an hour. *We saved the lives
of eight people. *They owe us a few beers.

32 feet is a lot of saiboat. How big is your own boat? (I mean
your yacht.)

Dave
Old June 5th 12, 04:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

On 6/5/2012 12:54 PM, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Jun 3, 7:09 pm, wrote:

It's not at all easy to tow a 32 foot sailboat into the wind but we
were up to it. I went below and shoveled more coal into the boilers
and fed the hamsters more chocolate bars and they did the trick. We
had them back at their dock in less than an hour. We saved the lives
of eight people. They owe us a few beers.

32 feet is a lot of saiboat. How big is your own boat? (I mean
your yacht.)

Dave

heh Boston Whaler with 40hp Merc.
Old June 5th 12, 05:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

wrote:
[...]

Why am I not surprised that Huggies Horvath knows a lot about hamsters? Makes one wonder if his diapers have hampster doors.
Old June 5th 12, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:54:40 -0700 (PDT), Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

On Jun 3, 7:09*pm, wrote:

It's not at all easy to tow a 32 foot sailboat into the wind but we
were up to it. *I went below and shoveled more coal into the boilers
and fed the hamsters more chocolate bars and they did the trick. *We
had them back at their dock in less than an hour. *We saved the lives
of eight people. *They owe us a few beers.

32 feet is a lot of saiboat. How big is your own boat? (I mean
your yacht.)

Dave

Bigger than yours.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 5th 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 3, 7:09 pm, wrote:

It's not at all easy to tow a 32 foot sailboat into the wind but we
were up to it. I went below and shoveled more coal into the boilers
and fed the hamsters more chocolate bars and they did the trick. We
had them back at their dock in less than an hour. We saved the lives
of eight people. They owe us a few beers.

32 feet is a lot of saiboat. How big is your own boat? (I mean
your yacht.)

Dave

heh Boston Whaler with 40hp Merc.

I've pulled them up from the bottom. My anchor snagged on them.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 7th 12, 02:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

wrote this crap:

32 feet is a lot of saiboat. * *How big is your own boat? *(I mean
your yacht.)

Dave

Bigger than yours.

NONSENSE! My yacht is so enormous, it can carry yours in a wet dock
in the back, as a mere shuttle craft for shore excursions.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

Why should Romney repeat the "nightmares"? He's the one that thought
them up!

Dave

Old June 7th 12, 03:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

32 feet is a lot of saiboat. * *How big is your own boat? *(I mean
your yacht.)

Dave

Bigger than yours.

NONSENSE! My yacht is so enormous, it can carry yours in a wet dock
in the back, as a mere shuttle craft for shore excursions.

Next you'll tell me that you use the aircraft carrier Nimitz as your
dingy.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.