Senior benefits

Old February 26th 12, 02:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Senior benefits

I turn 65 March 13.

Earlier this week I signed up for Medicare.

Today, I was planning my late-March trip to Mammoth, and when I looked
at the prices to reload my RFID card for March 21, I was offered the
senior rate, $76.

Old February 26th 12, 02:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 25, 9:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
I turn 65 March 13.

Earlier this week I signed up for Medicare.

Today, I was planning my late-March trip to Mammoth, and when I looked
at the prices to reload my RFID card for March 21, I was offered the
senior rate, $76.

Are you complaining or what???
Old February 26th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 25, 7:24*pm, " wrote:
On Feb 25, 9:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I turn 65 March 13.

Earlier this week I signed up for Medicare.

Today, I was planning my late-March trip to Mammoth, and when I looked
at the prices to reload my RFID card for March 21, I was offered the
senior rate, $76.

Are you complaining or what???

I was a little spooked that it knew my birthday, but then I remembered
the ticket agent asked me when I signed up.

Even better deal -- next week adult tickets are $49 to MyMammoth
members, and $59 to their friends.

Now that's what I call marketing.

Old February 26th 12, 03:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 25, 7:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
I turn 65 March 13.

Earlier this week I signed up for Medicare.

Today, I was planning my late-March trip to Mammoth, and when I looked
at the prices to reload my RFID card for March 21, I was offered the
senior rate, $76.

Hey, does Medicare pay for diapers?
Good for you. How about you put some on and give me the contact info
for the SPD officer you claimed was going to lock me up for calling
you a lying piece of **** coward?
Maybe they will give you a senior discount.
Old February 26th 12, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 25, 7:48*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 25, 7:24*pm, " wrote:

On Feb 25, 9:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I turn 65 March 13.

Earlier this week I signed up for Medicare.

Today, I was planning my late-March trip to Mammoth, and when I looked
at the prices to reload my RFID card for March 21, I was offered the
senior rate, $76.

Are you complaining or what???

I was a little spooked that it knew my birthday, but then I remembered
the ticket agent asked me when I signed up.

Even better deal -- next week adult tickets are $49 to MyMammoth
members, and $59 to their friends.

Now that's what I call marketing.

Imagine if they gave a discount for lies told on rsa, or false
allegations made to the cops! You'd be skiing for free! For life!
Old February 27th 12, 05:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 02/25/2012 07:12 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

I turn 65 March 13.

Earlier this week I signed up for Medicare.

What supplement did you pick, if any?

Today, I was planning my late-March trip to Mammoth, and when I looked
at the prices to reload my RFID card for March 21, I was offered the
senior rate, $76.

Bear Mountain used to let you ski free when you hit 70. Friend who's
now 86 is bitter because SS didn't adopt that policy when they merged
with Bear Mountain. So am I :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
...so few snipers, so many politicians...
Old February 27th 12, 02:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 26, 10:19*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/25/2012 07:12 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

I turn 65 March 13.

Earlier this week I signed up for Medicare.

What supplement did you pick, if any?

Today, I was planning my late-March trip to Mammoth, and when I looked
at the prices to reload my RFID card for March 21, I was offered the
senior rate, $76.

Bear Mountain used to let you ski free when you hit 70. *Friend who's
now 86 is bitter because SS didn't adopt that policy when they merged
with Bear Mountain. *So am I :-(

Why should everyone else pay for cheap assholes like Bev ****ley who
think they deserve a free ride?
As far as I am concerned, seniors should pay the going rate with no
discount. They take up the same space on the chairlift, and on the
hill.
Old February 29th 12, 01:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:49:28 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Why should everyone else pay for cheap assholes like Bev ****ley who
think they deserve a free ride?
As far as I am concerned, seniors should pay the going rate with no
discount. They take up the same space on the chairlift, and on the
hill.

I think fat, obese people like you should pay double. You take up
more space on the chair, and the lift has to work twice as hard to get
your fat ass up the mountain, dumbass.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old February 29th 12, 02:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Why should everyone else pay for cheap assholes like Bev ****ley who
think they deserve a free ride?
As far as I am concerned, seniors should pay the going rate with no
discount. *They take up the same space on the chairlift, and on the
hill.

I think fat, obese people like you should pay double. *You take up
more space on the chair, and the lift has to work twice as hard to get
your fat ass up the mountain, dumbass.

I'd sure pay double if YOU would actually show up on a mountain and
talk ****, pussy.
Ooooops, forgot. You get a discount because of that balls thing.
Since you don't have any, you weigh less.