New Year's Resolutions

Old December 30th 19, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default New Year's Resolutions

This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person. This year I resolve to:

1. Quit smoking. (I do this every year and I haven't smoked since
1982. I feel better already.)

2. Donate a large portion of my lottery winnings to the Catholic
Church. (Maybe when God reads this he might let me win the lottery.)

3. Run the mile in under 4 minutes. (Gotta have one to throw out.)

Happy New Year everyone. God bless us, all of us.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old December 31st 19, 02:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 5:49:14 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person.

Eat a bag of dicks - I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behaviour. I'm perfect just the way I am.

- JP
Old January 1st 20, 02:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 18:32:25 -0800 (PST), Jay Pique
wrote this crap:

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 5:49:14 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person.

Eat a bag of dicks - I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous
behaviour. I'm perfect just the way I am.

You strike me as a man of low ambition. Most men have a drive for
competition. Even dogs are competitive. I'm not a psychiatrist, but
I did go to Harvard medical school. My non-professional opinion of
you is that you are a burned-out druggie and a loser. I shall spend
no more time on you.

Old January 1st 20, 02:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 23:01:57 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 2:49:14 PM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person. This year I resolve to:

1. Quit smoking. (I do this every year and I haven't smoked since
1982. I feel better already.)

2. Donate a large portion of my lottery winnings to the Catholic
Church. (Maybe when God reads this he might let me win the lottery.)

3. Run the mile in under 4 minutes. (Gotta have one to throw out.)

Happy New Year everyone. God bless us, all of us.

How about providing a verifiable ID?

Sure. I have one right here. Just show up and you can see it.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

New years resolutions A mighty Hungarian warrior Alpine Skiing 10 January 4th 10 07:25 PM
What year? mm Alpine Skiing 1 March 5th 07 04:01 PM
New Year's Day ski ? Mark Eastman Nordic Skiing 18 January 6th 05 02:03 AM
"New Year" in MAMMOTH - where and how ????? JPL North American Ski Resorts 0 December 26th 04 08:24 PM
next ski set for 6 year old Starskyfamily Nordic Skiing 10 January 28th 04 03:08 PM