Humiliating Bob Thompson....Again

Old December 31st 10, 05:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Brain Fried Bob

Default Humiliating Bob Thompson....Again

I just LOVE humiliating Dickless Bob Thompson.
He's busy keeping his head firmly planted up his ass, hiding out and
pretending he doesn't know that he has been called on his cowardice
and bull**** again.
What's your excuse going to be this time,
pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy?
You can't claim your cowardly killfiles kept you from getting the
info. You've been challenged again, you pathetic freak, and everybody
knows the laughable game you are playing.
You've never been man enough to spew your crap in person. You never
will be.
Hey, how did that stalking me to my high school alumni committee work
out for you?
No excuses, Thompson. Just like the other fifteen or so times I have
humiliated you and you didn't show up.
What's going to be your excuse this time, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy?
EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP has already been used.
Hey, if I stop by El Chubasco am I going to find flyers calling me a
child molester? You know, like you claim to have done....of course,
when I am in Seattle? How dickless. How typical of you.
How's that stalking me around the internet and calling me a convicted
felon thingie working for you now, dumb****?
How humiliating for you. You keep proving to anyone who reads this
******** that you are a truly disgusting perverted freak with no
manhood or honor or decency.
And I keep having fun proving you exactly that.
How about your buddies here? Any of them going to defend you, or show
up, or stalk me in real life and get what they most richly deserve for
threatening my life?
Of course not. A self selected group of some of the vilest people on
the planet, hanging out in a degenerated ******** filled with cowards,
stalkers, pathological liars, and scumbags like you, freak.
Clue time, Thompson. Not just you I've exposed as a total asshole and
coward. All of your buddies. Anyone who is civil to you.
You freaks just had a great time posting my home address and bragging
about doing so. But none of you ever have had and none of you ever
will be man enough to stalk me in person.
Freak.
We'll be starting off at Warm Springs for six days. The Canyons, top
of the gondy, noon, January 14 and 15.
Start making your excuses now. Just like last year, when you hid out
at Alta then diapered up and ran to Vegas.

On Dec 31, 8:55*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 30, 10:06*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 29, 12:31*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 28, 11:34*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 27, 11:23*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 26, 2:47*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 24, 8:56*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 23, 8:15*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 22, 8:46*am, twobuddha wrote:

I learned a new word today! *A perfect word to describe what Bob
Thompson does as the mere thought of manning up and calling me a child
molester to my face.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define..php?term=Shants

As usual, when challenged to show up and shants, Diaper Bob hides. *He
tried the same tactic last year, and the year before, and the year
before, and the year before. *Hey, did anybody agree to the EMERGENCY
GOLF TRIP, and are you having to change your flights to accomodate
Thompson's need to run?

Another day of Shants Bob proving his cowardice and utter lack of any
manhood.
I just love this season.......

Another day, another false accusation of molesting children by Child
Molester Bob Thompson, another day of this vile freak hiding in
terror......

A few more days of Shants Bob ducking the question and ignoring being
challenged to spew his **** in person.
But don't worry, Brain Fried Bob. *I'm going to keep telling the world
what a coward you are, and one more time, I'm humiliating you.
PPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Amazing how quiet Brain Fried Bob Thompson got right after I issued
the annual challenge for him to show up and spew his crap in person.
Ooooops, I lied. *Not amazing in the slightest. *Normal and
predictable and typical of this cowardly
pppppppuuuuuuussssssssyyyyy.
He'll call me a child molester here. *But he never has and never will
be man enough to do so in person.- Hide quoted text -

Another day and Shants Bob proves what a coward he is again.
Cyberstalking and cheering on Horvath, but sure as hell isn't even man
enough to provide an excuse for why he won't stalk in person at Sun
Valley. *Typical Brain Fried Bob. *Within a week, I predict he will be
bragging about flying to Antartica for a golf trip.- Hide quoted text -

Another day. *Brain Fried Bob is accusing other people of being
poseurs for wearing helmets.\
Of course, he won't be man enough to spew his **** in person. *Talks
all kinds of crap while hiding behind his computer, though.
The definition of poseur: *Dickless Bob Thompson.- Hide quoted text -

Another day. *Shants Bob is hiding, as usual, thinking that if he
never replies, he can act like he didn't ppppuuuuusssssyyyy out again.
How ridiculous. *How cowardly. *How normal for Dickless Bob Thompson.- Hide quoted text -

Another day. *Teabagger Bob is spewing his normal right wing
insanity. *As usual, ignoring the reality that he has been challenged
to show up and spew his **** in person.
What happened to "anytime, anywhere"?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The same dickless freak who was talking **** about setting a meeting
in Seattle when he knew I was out of town. *The same pathetic coward
who bragged about knocking on my door.....when I was in IDAHO!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmm. *Brain Fried Bob logic. *I'll be in Idaho Tuesday for six
days. *Sun Valley. *7:15 AA meeting. *Shants Bob will probably show up
in Seattle and knock on my door.
What a pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Old December 31st 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

No comment from his buddies, including a couple pathetic, laughable
stalkers. How humiliating for all of you.

On Dec 31, 10:14*am, Brain Fried Bob
wrote:
[...]

What a pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Old December 31st 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Thompson ran as usual. How humiliating for all of you. How could
anyone be civil to this sick, disgusting, perverted stalking cowardly
freak?
Ooooops, forgot. You admire his accomplishments.
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA