Step-in bindings...

Old February 17th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
James Varty

Default Step-in bindings...

I currently use flow bindings, but I heard there were now step in bindings
similar to flow that could be tightened once the boot was in place. Is this
right? If so, what are they called?

Cheers

James

Old February 18th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

On 17 fév, 14:03, "James Varty" wrote:
I currently use flow bindings, but I heard there were now step in bindings
similar to flow that could be tightened once the boot was in place. Is this
right? If so, what are they called?

Cheers

James

k2 Cinch like cinch cts
http://www.k2snowboards.com/bindings...p?productid=30

Old February 18th 07, 08:39 AM
speede541 speede541 is offline
Junior Member

You've probably heard about the K2 Cinch bindings. They are discussed here in a recent thread, and there is a "review" thread if you visit the forums at EpicSki.com. I believe 06/07 is their third season in production.

I switched to a Cinch for my rear foot (and stuck with a conventional Burton Mission Dark for my front foot), and find it to be pretty quick to get into, and is actually a touch stiffer than my Mission. There are some dissenting opinions in the recent USENET thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Varty
Old February 18th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
James Varty

wrote in message

k2 Cinch like cinch cts
http://www.k2snowboards.com/bindings...p?productid=30

Cheers!

Old February 20th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Robert Stevahn

On 17 Feb 2007 20:23:32 -0800, wrote:

k2 Cinch like cinch cts
http://www.k2snowboards.com/bindings...p?productid=30

Would like to see a review by someone who used the original models. I
demoed those and they were terribly flexy. I could distort them just
standing on the board.

-- Robert, perfectly happy with my Flows