Whirling around vs controlled spin

Old December 24th 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default Whirling around vs controlled spin

Norm wrote:
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message news:vern93-

Man, what is it with you netkooks and claiming you "proved" something
nutty? Howze about a link?
No time for gapper netkooks, but you can google it, the search phrase:
"No, not everyone here but a few gappers, or gapper turn netkook? From
a high moral sounding to gapper to netkook, you must be proud of your
progress, or it is your original face?"

You made yet another claim you can't back up. Silly netkook!

I recognize most of the words he uses but when he strings them together in
that order they lose all meaning. Was there a claim in that mess somewhere?

He claimed coaches and ski instructors was not the proper term they
would hence forth be known as "cat herders"
Old December 24th 09, 08:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

downhill wrote:
Norm wrote:
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message news:vern93-

Man, what is it with you netkooks and claiming you "proved"
something nutty? Howze about a link?
No time for gapper netkooks, but you can google it, the search
phrase: "No, not everyone here but a few gappers, or gapper turn
netkook? From a high moral sounding to gapper to netkook, you must
be proud of your progress, or it is your original face?"
You made yet another claim you can't back up. Silly netkook!

I recognize most of the words he uses but when he strings them
together in that order they lose all meaning. Was there a claim in
that mess somewhere?

He claimed coaches and ski instructors was not the proper term they
would hence forth be known as "cat herders"

He did? Maybe he has really taught a class.

Old December 24th 09, 12:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 23, 5:54 am, downhill wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 22, 11:48 am, "Bob F" wrote:

You can't argue with a know-it-all. Or a brick.

He obviously knows everything better than anyone else. He knows more physics
than Phd physicists. He knows more aeronautics theory than real engineers. He
knows more about skiing and snowboarding than certified instructors. He knows
more about safe skiing than the ski patrol.

Anyone care to add?

"You know, without you twerps call me a twerp my stuff is not real;
thanks for the confirmation, Mr. 'blacker,' as I said, shameless
denial is a bottomless pit, once you fall into it, there's no way out,
you are truly shameless now."

IS

We have pointed out how your so wrong about every thing, and you retort
with what you think is a witty response and only proceeds to confirm
what we are all saying.

No, not if you gappers don't dare to stand up to prove that you
gappers are right.

No, you gappers' shameless denials don't shed the light.

there is not much to say about you that you have not said and by your
typed words you prove you are clueless and will continue to prove our point.

There's not much to say you gappers' little knowledge, except those
shameless denials, cheap LOLs, and turkey-like cowardice.

carry on

Gobble, gobble.

IS
Old December 24th 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 23, 9:55 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 22, 11:15 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:
What you tried to do was using the term "ski
instructor" to discredit my claim that "No ski school in north America
uses the title 'ski instructor' any more." When I proved it otherwise,

Man, what is it with you netkooks and claiming you "proved" something
nutty? Howze about a link?

No time for gapper netkooks, but you can google it, the search phrase:
"No, not everyone here but a few gappers, or gapper turn netkook? From
a high moral sounding to gapper to netkook, you must be proud of your
progress, or it is your original face?"

You made yet another claim you can't back up. Silly netkook!

Cannot even do a simple copy&paste, eh? Yup, you're sillier, netkook.

IS
Old December 24th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 22, 11:48 am, "Bob F" wrote:

[...]

Ichie, I must take offense at your words. How could you possibly
compare these dickless, nutless, cowardly freaks to the noble turkey?
The turkey is, by far, a more advanced being. Tom turkeys have
balls. They will get right in your face (or right to your knees,
actually) if you come too close to their harem. They will repeat
their worst gobbles, mano a turkey. They don't hide behind their
computers and spew turkey ****. In short, turkeys have more manhood
than the freaks of rsa, and I will humbly ask you to stop demeaning
turkeys by comparing them to these subhuman dumb****s.

Gobble, gobble.

In honor of the illustrious Turkey, I shall forego eating their
brethren this season, and instead smoke up a rib roast for my
Christmas Eve dinner. I shall also spare snakes, cockroaches, rats,
lizards, monkeys, and other forms of life higher on the evolutionary
scale than Bev Ashley.