Still More Information for your perusal

Old December 12th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

Default Still More Information for your perusal

Here's a well thought out proposal from an academic:

http://tinyurl.com/25yxw5

This appears to be a really practical and enforceable plan that can be
adopted by the developing third world countries where the vast
majority of population growth is occurring.

A more practical solution would be to drop nuclear devices on the
largest 100 metropolitan areas - snuff out all those SUV's, kill
billions and create a nuclear winter.

By the way, here's that link to the petition I was talking about.

http://www.oism.org/pproject/

More food for thought:

http://tinyurl.com/7y37e
http://tinyurl.com/237yde

I also saw an article about a tremendous amount of infighting at Bali
among nations. That is what prompted the "oblivion" statement by the
Secretary General. Everyone wants the other guy to make the
"sacrifices". Sounds like a real consensus to me.

When politics and money become involved, the real truth gets
trampled.

Old December 12th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 12, 10:28 am, Doofus Fighter
wrote:
Here's a well thought out proposal from an academic:

http://tinyurl.com/25yxw5

This appears to be a really practical and enforceable plan that can be
adopted by the developing third world countries where the vast
majority of population growth is occurring.

A more practical solution would be to drop nuclear devices on the
largest 100 metropolitan areas - snuff out all those SUV's, kill
billions and create a nuclear winter.

By the way, here's that link to the petition I was talking about.

http://www.oism.org/pproject/

On further research, Dr. Seitz and his petition project smells like a
fraud.
Old December 13th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron

In article
,
Doofus Fighter wrote:

By the way, here's that link to the petition I was talking about.

http://www.oism.org/pproject/

You are truly an idiot, if you think that petition is valid, or
carries any weight, Vinnie.
Old December 13th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

On Dec 13, 10:15 am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
Doofus Fighter wrote:

By the way, here's that link to the petition I was talking about.

http://www.oism.org/pproject/

You are truly an idiot, if you think that petition is valid, or
carries any weight, Vinnie.

Only to mindless drones like you, Ted.
Old December 13th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

On Dec 13, 12:56 pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article
,

Doofus Fighter wrote:

By the way, here's that link to the petition I was talking about.

http://www.oism.org/pproject/

You are truly an idiot, if you think that petition is valid, or
carries any weight, Vinnie.

Only to mindless drones like you, Ted.

Sorry, Vinnie, but if you actually know what "OISM" is about, and how
it is looney outfit relying on selling nuclear survival and home
schooling kits, only an idiot believes that the petition and Dr.Seitz
has any validity on the AGW.

You have shown you have no idea what you are talking about, nor
thinking that you have some special insight about AGW. The only non
dubious source you have quoted in your rants, has been Bugs Bunny.

Al Gore isn't the issue, nor is he the subject matter of this story..

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1211233433.htm

Your site is biased and deliberately manipulating information. Wait a
minute, isn't that what you people have been saying about me. What
makes your site any more valid than any of the ones I presented. I
know - because it supports your position, right? Dumbass lemming.
Old December 13th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Doofus Fighter wrote:

[...]

Why do you say sciencedaily.com is biased?
Old December 14th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron

In article
,

Doofus Fighter wrote:

[...]

Supports my position?!?! If you actually read the article, it
explains how Dr.Steffen and his group acquired their data and explain
their conclusions. The CIRES findings are opened for peer reviewed
inquiry.

http://cires.colorado.edu/science/groups/steffen/

There findings are more valid than the garbage you are spewing here,
because they aren't using paid shills from the petroleum and energy
companies like Christopher Walter, aka Lord Monckton.. that you posted
here..

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/925