OT Panorama (operator)

Old January 7th 04, 02:06 PM
cupra

Default OT Panorama (operator)

Does anybody know who to direct complaints to in the Panorama Holiday =
Group (other than the general adress printed in the brochure).=20

If anybody has a contact name, I would be grateful,

TIA,=20

--=20
cupra (remove nospam please to mail)

Old January 7th 04, 05:11 PM
Iain Miller

" cupra" wrote in message
Does anybody know who to direct complaints to in the Panorama Holiday Group
(other than the general adress printed in the brochure).

Panorama is part of Airtours /My Travel - given the state that whole company
is in , good luck!

I.

Old January 8th 04, 08:01 AM
cupra

Iain Miller wrote:
" cupra" wrote in message
Does anybody know who to direct complaints to in the Panorama Holiday
Group (other than the general adress printed in the brochure).
=20
Panorama is part of Airtours /My Travel - given the state that whole
company is in , good luck!
=20
I.

Yes - went with them about 5 years ago, before (I think) they were taken =
over and had a great time. Just goes to show what the 'big boys' do to a =
Company after a takeover!
(I'd like to elaborate on my complaints, but I'll wait until they've had =
a chance to redress them!)

Old January 9th 04, 10:36 AM
mtingr

" cupra" wrote in message ...
Iain Miller wrote:
" cupra" wrote in message
Does anybody know who to direct complaints to in the Panorama Holiday
Group (other than the general adress printed in the brochure).

Panorama is part of Airtours /My Travel - given the state that whole
company is in , good luck!

I.

Yes - went with them about 5 years ago, before (I think) they were taken
over and had a great time. Just goes to show what the 'big boys' do to a
Company after a takeover!
(I'd like to elaborate on my complaints, but I'll wait until they've had
a chance to redress them!)

Customer Relations
Panorama Holiday Group
Panorama House
Vale Road,, Portslade BN41 1HP

PHG deal with any queries at the above address.
Old January 9th 04, 10:40 AM
cupra

mtingr wrote:
" cupra" wrote in message
...=20
Iain Miller wrote:
" cupra" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, mtingr - I'm preparing a nice letter as we speak!