Bobaloobob says Scott is getting free K2's..........

Old August 17th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Bobaloobob says Scott is getting free K2's..........

After Scott allegedly lost his K2 connection and we all know who
bobaloobob is.

Once again, David Hobbs guessed wrong. What a loser scumbag.
Hey, Hobbs, I'm in town until tomorrow. Try to find me, you
loser.
In article
. net,

Anonymous Sender wrote:
Scotty said
Funny thing is, I just played doubles with Scott and
some of his
skiing buddies. The group included someone who was once
very
generous to this group, highly placed in the ski
industry. He had
been reading before he showed up, and he thinks you're
insane.

So, how is Tim Petrick these days anyhoo?

He's in Alaska skiing the Chugach with Deano. Nice try, Bootsie,
but wrong again. I don't recall Tim ever playing tennis, in any
case. He's a bicycle guy.
Enjoying being
back at K2?

Why even mention Tim? Jealousy? Don't you wish you knew people
in the industry that liked you? Tim is one of the most decent,
caring guys in the industry. Which is why he is Scott's friend.
Our doubles partner and dinner guest is another decent guy who is
very well known in the industry, but he is not affiliated with
K2.
Guess again.
Just to make you feel bad, though, Scott and I split up on
Saturday, me taking the High Campbell lift and him running down
Queen's with the kid he was working with. I looked down, and
guess who I saw him chatting with as I passed over them?
I guess I better not say, because you'd just fixate your
obsession
on another person you want to lie to in your insane campaign to
try to discredit a good and decent man.
I guess you'll be bragging about all your
free K2 skis pretty soon, eh?

I don't ski K2's. Scott does, and yes, he is getting some free
K2
skis soon. As soon as production catches up. Eat your heart
out.
Your ugly campaign only worked on rsa, where the scumbags of
usenet hang out. In the real world, you are reviled. You are a
failure. Scott hasn't paid for a lift ticket yet this year.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
But tell us, what does Tim Petrick think of your posting
behind a paper thin cloack of anonymity?

I don't know. Next time I talk to him I'll ask. Clue time. He
is
still Scott's friend, so I hate to tell you your blatant and
obvious smear campaign was not successful. BWAHHAHAHAAHA. Tim's
a very intelligent man, and very perceptive. Do you really think
he could get fooled for long by your lies? What a loser.
What do you think he thinks about YOUR posting slanderous lies
behind a paper thin cloak of anonymity? Clue time again,
Hobbsie.
Does he think it's honorable?

I wouldn't presume to speak for Tim, but I assure you that no
honorable person thinks you are honorable. No honorable person
believes your transparent lies.
Does he like your BoobJob posts? Is he
embarassed to watch his big buddy descend into madness?

Clue time again, Bootsie. That lie doesn't float with anyone who
knows Scott, either. The only question they ever had about his
sanity is why he ever dealt with you assholes in the first place,
because you are so transparently insane.
Will he bring you nice presents in jail?

Bootsie, if you impotent dweebs could put Scott in jail, it would
have happened. You can't, because you can't prove I am Scott.
One of the reasons he had so many people over to dinner yesterday
was to have all of them watch me post, just in case your pet
detective is dumb enough to try to make that order stick,
especially considering Scott isn't posting and there is no way in
hell to prove he is. By this time I think she might have done
some research and realized that if a good reporter ever goes
through what happened on rsa, she looks like ****. She testified
on behalf of the very scumbag who made death threats. I'll bet
she's cut you loose because she knows if she ****s with Scott,
Scott calls the ACLU, and suddenly she's on national TV trying to
defend her actions, while the appeals court throws out the order
on constitutional grounds, and you possibly get indicted for
perjury.
You are impotent. You wasted all that time, perjured yourself,
lied your scummy ass off, and the truth about you and your dweeby
little friends is being told anyway. What a loser. You can't
stop me. Clue time again, dumb****. Scott is laughing at you.
Laughing his ass off. Thanks for once again showing what a
scummy
little ******* you are. What a crazy loser!
Bobaloobob, about to go to work on a beautiful day, meeting with
few ski industry types.

Old August 25th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Thanks. Appreciate your hard work.

I see ****. I see maggots. I see the dregs of humanity, freaks without any
worth or character, scum without any balls or manhood.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
ups.com...