97.8% think RSA is a sick ******** filled with assholes

Old December 26th 05, 09:53 PM

Default 97.8% think RSA is a sick ******** filled with assholes

Been getting a real laugh at how you sick freaks twist anything to attack
me.
97.8% positive feedback (while you harass me in real life with your lies)
and yet you wackos lie and distort and manipulate, trying to somehow take
that pathetic 2.2% and turn it into something that bolsters your insane
delusions.
Clue time.
Notice this newsgroup is dead? Notice that newcomers flee in horror?
Notice that virtually all of the old posters who hung out here are long
gone?
I know a bunch of them. Still friends. And every one of those people,
along with EVERY decent human being who has ever read your filth, thinks
this place is a ********. Thinks the regulars are screaming assholes. Puke
at the thought of you. Repelled at your vileness.
You freaks NEVER discuss what happened to all those people, other than to
blame me.
For telling the truth. For making you be assholes.
What a bunch of sick cowards!
Do you ever ask yourself why you have to lie about me?

Old December 26th 05, 10:26 PM

"Too Crooda" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.b9026d7351c754ca0d5950ce48be1634 @1135638633.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

snip

All it takes is one, dick head, and you're finished, kaput. Sleep well.

I sleep real well. None of you have ever had the balls to try, and none of
you ever will.
Especially you.
Got a name? I'll arrange a meeting and you can take your best shot. Of
course, after posting this, you have to realize that I have NO restrictions
on what I do to deal with you.
Got the balls?
Of course not.
What a freak! What a coward!

Old December 26th 05, 11:09 PM

You are insane. Get help.
Or try it yourself.
Oooops, forgot. You're not crazy enough to spew your **** in person.....

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.4e669b7c0dfd6ff6a38ddc2e01b5c634 @1135641916.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

snip

Bit of a reach even for a liar like you BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 26th 05, 11:16 PM

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.21c56bd59e4d97f4ed9c358a8fda26e8 @1135640855.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

snip

Have a laugh over this, FF

You are insane.

More satisfied customers in the last three days. You clearly don't screen
your products, you
ship when the mood hits you and often you distort(lie) about the
description to rip people
off. You clearly cannot be trusted but what do you expect from an admitted
felon.

You are insane. 98% positive, and you ignore it.

Pants are well used, anything but "gently worn in excellent shape".

He lied and threatens just like you and I called his bluff. Same old, same
old.

This shirt had actually has paint stains. Seller did not solve my problem.

(Hey Douche Bag, don't you think you ought to talk about "paint stains" in
the description.
Otherwise that's fraud - a crime (felony)).

Shirt very used! Seller misled. I was unappy with all 3 of my purchases!

BEWARE OF DESCRIPTION OF MERCHANDISE - HOLES AND POOR CONDITION. NO
REFUNDS.

seller lied and did not mention any holes in the jacket in back and elbow

Most Recent:
unbelievable;sold to me as a WOMENS' LARGE,would only fit a small
child!!!!

Here's a sample of some "positive replies"

nice prod & price as advert. s.l.o.w. shipping. your neg replys crack me
up!
Great jacket-took 2 weeks to get but worth the wait
Slow shipping, but rectified the problem, item as advertised.
Smooth transaction, but pants looked blue in photo, and were green when
arrived.
Slow shipping, but item was very nice. Better than expected, so worth it.
ASK PLENTY OF QESTIONS! the item not as expexted, over all fine, ok
Shipping.
Seller dealt with a problem in a positive and professional manner.
Item pretty much as described, although a little more worn. Good seller
though.
Color mustard not gold /seller tacky to inquiry about shipping, but all is
OK.
Received REFUND after 3 weeks of a no show package
Very happy with this terrific jacket....it cleaned up perfectly too.
(BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!)

So you cherry pick positive replies and you think that proves your point?
You are insane. A stalking wacko.
Name?
**** yourself again, freak. And thanks for driving off the newbies.
Dumb****.

Old December 27th 05, 01:46 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
Been getting a real laugh at how you sick freaks twist anything to attack
me.
97.8% positive feedback (while you harass me in real life with your lies)
and yet you wackos lie and distort and manipulate, trying to somehow take
that pathetic 2.2% and turn it into something that bolsters your insane
delusions.
Clue time.

Clue time blowhard, 97.8% is a pretty ****ty rating. Why isn't it
100%. Oh yeah, because you are a lying thief.

Notice this newsgroup is dead? Notice that newcomers flee in horror?
Notice that virtually all of the old posters who hung out here are long
gone?

Nope, haven't noticed that. There are lots of new folks here. I do
notice that rasm does get more traffic when you are around. Thanks for
helping to keep rasm alive.

I know a bunch of them. Still friends. And every one of those people,
along with EVERY decent human being who has ever read your filth, thinks
this place is a ********. Thinks the regulars are screaming assholes. Puke
at the thought of you. Repelled at your vileness.
You freaks NEVER discuss what happened to all those people, other than to
blame me.

Bert doesn't count. Besides, see how long he remains your friend if
you stop bending over for him whenever he wants, eh trunky.

For telling the truth. For making you be assholes.
What a bunch of sick cowards!
Do you ever ask yourself why you have to lie about me?

No lies, just facts.

Old January 3rd 06, 07:22 PM

This from a stalking pathological liar who hasn't even got the balls to use
his real name.
Amazing. What a coward!
wrote in message
oups.com...