How disgusting can rsa get? Another RSA Zevon tribute

Old September 29th 03, 05:03 AM
scottabe

Default Another RSA Zevon tribute

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 9/27/03 3:43 PM:

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 9/27/03 7:11 AM:

www.tonypackos.com

Man, but that place looks good! What do you recommend? I may actually
place an order this evening.

Dave

I recommend the Horvath cocktail smokie. Will be available around the end
of November.

Old September 29th 03, 05:05 AM
scottabe

Default How disgusting can rsa get? Another RSA Zevon tribute

Note to the observer: notice what a scum sucking wacko this asshole is.
Then look at the other regulars joking with him. No matter how vile he
gets, he is welcome on rsa.

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 9/27/03 5:55 PM:

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 07:24:42 -0700, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Sure! Meet me at Tony Packo's. You name the time.

www.tonypackos.com

I'll make sure you sign a hot dog bun.

Deal. I'll make sure to keep you posted on the plans. Late November, looks
like.
I'll make sure your tiny liddle dick ends up in the hot dog bun. Might not
be attached to you, but that is no loss for the world.

You want to get you hands on my wienie? And you accuse me of making
fun of child molesters?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Old September 30th 03, 03:48 AM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.942446ef1cbae36bb74bf172fd782115@1064 854206.cotse.net,
Versotchey at wrote on 9/29/03 9:50 AM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
, Vern93 at

wrote on 9/27/03 7:11 AM:

www.tonypackos.com

Man, but that place looks good! What do you recommend? I may

actually
place an order this evening.

Dave

I recommend the Horvath cocktail smokie. Will be available around

the end
of November.

If you do show up, Horvath would probably have to buy you dinner first,
moochie. However, that meeting ain't going to happen because you can't
pay for the gas to get to Toledo. This wouldn't be a stopover on one of
those famous non-trips to Europe would it?

What's YOUR name? Just another famous anonymous asshole lying and defaming
from anonymity like the coward he is.