Suggestions for boarding boots store in/around Manchester, UK?

Old December 6th 04, 09:30 AM
Andy Turner

Default Suggestions for boarding boots store in/around Manchester, UK?

I need to get some new boots for next year, but most places that I
know of in my area tend to carry only a handful of boots, almost as a
token gesture, and just have loads of thermal clothing an other
outerwear. Does anyone know of somewhere I can go in the
Lancashire/Manchester area which would have a wide range and lots of
stock of boots?

Thanks!

andyt

Old December 8th 04, 11:26 AM
Andy Turner

Yeah, there's one in Manchester which I didn't know about! Thanks very
much for that!! I will be visiting this week I think!

andyt

Old December 8th 04, 12:12 PM
Sean O.

Andy Turner wrote:

Yeah, there's one in Manchester which I didn't know about! Thanks very
much for that!! I will be visiting this week I think!

There's a Snowboard Asylum in Manchester too, might be worth a look.
Not far from Deansgate.

www.snowboard-asylum.com