language

Old October 31st 11, 12:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default language

We could start giving names to his various skiing positions

The Dying Duck
Worm-infested Dog
The Flopping Fish
The Flattened Opossum
The Drugged Cockroach
The Epileptic Loon
Albatross on Acid

By the way, I was over on Epic Ski and I saw that he tried to get started again over there with the Snowbender moniker and got banned within 27 posts. Banned twice from the same site.
Old October 31st 11, 01:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 30, 6:39*pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
We could start giving names to his various skiing positions

The Dying Duck
Worm-infested Dog
The Flopping Fish
The Flattened Opossum
The Drugged Cockroach
The Epileptic Loon
Albatross on Acid

By the way, I was over on Epic Ski and I saw that he tried to get started again over there with the Snowbender moniker and got banned within 27 posts. Banned twice from the same site.

Vincent Walker, do you REALLY want me to get started on giving names
to YOUR despicable, vile, deranged behavior?
Start with:
Dickless Coward.
Asylum Inmate.
Perjurer.
Pathological Liar.

Should I continue, freak?
Go away, Vinnie. And stay away, you pathetic stalking piece of ****
coward.
Old October 31st 11, 11:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Clarencedarrow wrote:
We could start giving names to his various skiing positions

The Dying Duck
Worm-infested Dog
The Flopping Fish
The Flattened Opossum
The Drugged Cockroach
The Epileptic Loon
Albatross on Acid

By the way, I was over on Epic Ski and I saw that he tried to get

started again over there with the Snowbender moniker and got banned

within 27 posts. Banned twice from the same site.

Gee he is so informative and articulate I can not imagine why they would
ban him?

I guess I am still giggling over his claims he is going to rock the ski
world and big things are going to happen with his whatever.

The pointless thing is if you have a message and you get banned from ski
forums and everybody but the loons have killfiled you on newsgroups how
do you think your messages is getting dispersed.

I think the most important skiing position name should be
SNOWFAKE the second loon

because all his claims are a fraud and his skiing ability by what he has
posted does not show one clip of him skiing well.
Old October 31st 11, 11:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:12:35 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

I think the most important skiing position name should be
SNOWFAKE the second loon

because all his claims are a fraud and his skiing ability by what he has
posted does not show one clip of him skiing well.

And he's not even as good as John Belushi with a samurai sword.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old October 31st 11, 12:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 10/31/2011 8:51 AM, wrote this crap:

And he's not even as good as John Belushi with a samurai sword.

In fairness, who is?

//Walt

Old October 31st 11, 12:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

On Oct 30, 9:42*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Oct 30, 4:41*am, snowbender
wrote:

On Oct 29, 8:03 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 29, 8:38 am, snowbender
wrote:

On Oct 29, 7:23 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 29, 7:54 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 28, 7:46 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 27, 6:49 pm, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 27, 5:31 pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 27, 1:06 pm, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 27, 11:33 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 27, 10:03 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 26, 10:25 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 26, 9:45 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 26, 7:35 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 26, 8:16 am, snowbender
wrote:

On Oct 25, 7:44 pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 25, 5:45 pm, snowbender
wrote:

On Oct 25, 12:39 pm, Mr Scroat Spittle

Courtesy to speak English.
Courtesy to speak English.
Courtesy to speak English.
Courtesy to speak English.

So you finally beaten your little mind scared stiff.

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

Go home, kiddo, before you get yourself hurt. Game is over, and you've
lost.

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

"Sore loser," which word you don't understand?

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

I don't mind that you participate in my morning head banging session,
but apparently you have made no progress, and worse, now getting stuck
on one sentence, and becoming retarded, are you sure you want to
continue? Ok, participate at your own risk.

snowdender

It's interesting that your English gets so much better when you
actually want someone to read your post. *It's just like all of us
have known, the broken English and the posting of videos of mediocre
skiing is all a scam. *You're not fooling anybody.

Fool you? Or you were fooling yourself?

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

Back into your hole, eh? Yup, you're back to square one. Did we go
through this before?

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

Welcome back to the morning head banging season, but I'll be gone
fishing soon, so today's lesson is "self-awareness," meditate on that,
see what you can find out about yourself.

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

Nothing to show, eh? Yup, one without substance is just a limped sack.
Do come back, you are not going anywhere; you're going to make the
record of THE most shameless person in RSA.

Nah. *He's filled with shame. *Futile attempts to project it.
The shameless freaks are the psychopaths. *Henry, Ashley, Walsh,
Horvath.
But this nutjob, Baker, Waldron? *They feel the shame. *They really
believe their own lies. *They have to.

What lies would those be Fatass? Just some of you overactive
imagination lies? How about some of your lies like you showed up at
Copper and waited under a non-existent clock? Or maybe the lie that
you would talk to my boss and get me fired? Yeah, that one really was
a whopper. It would be hard to be the most shameless person on RSA
when we already have the Snowflake and Fatass. Hmmm, kind of sounds
like a 70's buddy idiot cop show.

Now go back to ignoring me Monkeyboi. And dance some more with
Snowflake while you're at it.
Old October 31st 11, 12:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 30, 3:55 pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
On Oct 30, 4:55 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:03 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 29, 8:36 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 29, 7:23 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 29, 7:50 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 28, 7:37 am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

On Oct 27, 6:46 pm, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 27, 12:39 pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So you think that you've found a perfect shell to hide in? The problem
with this strategy is, as you "hole" out, you don't go anywhere
neither, and end up become a laughing stock of RSA; didn't know my
Capital One commercial prediction was so right on. Funny thing is, you
have predicted, "You go to sleep at night thinking about what I have
posted and how right I am" so real, you wonder where and when the
other foot going to drop. Stay tune.

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

I did tell you gappers that shameless is a bottomless pit, once you
fall in, you won't see the light of the day anymore, "can't learn,
can't grow," "higher comprehension is an impossibility, thus, little
knowledge remains." Thanks for providing such fine example.

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

Welcome back to the morning head banging season, but I'll be gone
fishing soon, so today's lesson is "self-awareness," meditate on that,
see what you can find out about yourself.

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

Nothing to show, eh? Yup, one without substance is just a limped sack.
Do come back, you are not going anywhere; you're going to make the
record of THE most shameless person in RSA.

snowbender

Courtesy to speak English.

Very observant, Mr. "Courtesy to speak English," do come in, and you
take the most shameless person in RSA title. Now, bark.

snowbender