Wedge vs. Stem; The Difference.

Old January 7th 05, 01:48 AM
ant

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

Also you are lighter in powder, so no big deal.

exactly. And when snowboarders hit me, they bounce off (swearing).

Say, if I guess where you're working, is there a prize?

No! It's a big, big secret.

Blackstrap?

er, probably not.

ant

(where the hell is blackstrap?!).

Old January 7th 05, 02:56 PM
Ted Waldron

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 14:41:01 -0800, Ted Waldron
wrote:

it is drizzling in Seattle at this moment...

Is this ever news?

With Global Warming, you betcha, it could be the last time...

Actually it is suppose to snow here and next week, which Mountain Zone
types get 5 months of the year, we slide off Queen Anne Hill for this
annual event.

http://tinyurl.com/5lbsg

ted
Old January 8th 05, 01:25 AM
rosco

Ted Waldron wrote:

wrote:

it is drizzling in Seattle at this moment...

Is this ever news?

With Global Warming, you betcha, it could be the last time...

Actually it is suppose to snow here and next week, which Mountain Zone
types get 5 months of the year, we slide off Queen Anne Hill for this
annual event.

http://tinyurl.com/5lbsg

ted

And I'm told that it is snowing in Lost Wages (las vegas)

Old January 8th 05, 02:05 AM
ant

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

ant

(where the hell is blackstrap?!).

It's a well kept secret too.

http://www.learnenglish.usask.ca/activities/2004/Winter/Photo%20Gallery/Blackstrap/pages/blacstrap0003.html

Admit it! this is your class, you are exposed finalment!

oh, bugger, how did you find out?! Curses.
That's it, I'm off to The Northern Territories now. No one shall ever find
me.

ant