military munchkin

Old August 15th 16, 11:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default military munchkin

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:59:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Absolute bull****. And you went back more than twenty years to take a cheap shot. Hundreds of false allegations from you freaks, child molester. My own brother lived with my mother his entire life. He also accused me of several other horrible crimes, murder and rape. Like you, he lied his ass off because I told the truth.
Funny thing is, I ran into him a couple years before he died. Told him he was lucky I didn't kick his ass for his vile lies, and he laughed and admitted it. No surprise freaks like you and Bob Thompson repeat the false allegations. It is what you do, Chimo.

"Betrayed by my brother, whose lies do go on"
Old August 15th 16, 08:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:17:18 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 4:56:46 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:59:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Absolute bull****. And you went back more than twenty years to take a cheap shot. Hundreds of false allegations from you freaks, child molester. My own brother lived with my mother his entire life. He also accused me of several other horrible crimes, murder and rape. Like you, he lied his ass off because I told the truth.
Funny thing is, I ran into him a couple years before he died. Told him he was lucky I didn't kick his ass for his vile lies, and he laughed and admitted it. No surprise freaks like you and Bob Thompson repeat the false allegations. It is what you do, Chimo.

"Betrayed by my brother, whose lies do go on"

How powerless. Same **** twenty years later. The lies sure as hell do go on. His lies, your lies. Of course, he's ****ing dead. Ate himself to death.
Chimo Pussy Fart, this **** was old fifteen years ago when Brain Fried Bob Thompson started using it. And what none of you have ever do is reference the article I wrote, for good reason: it's a piece on false allegations and the tactics child molesters use to discredit truth tellers. Like inventing the notion of False Memory Syndrome. You know, what that dip**** quoted while living with his mother his entire life. Sorta like you, Pussy Fart..
BBBBBBOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG.
Can't you come up with something new? Hey, here's something for you. While he was foaming at the mouth in powerless rage, baby bro also accused me of murdering three people, raping four women (the only ones he ever met, and all of them thought he was bat**** crazy), and killing Kennedy. Go for it. Amuses me to see how desperate you get, Chimo.
Same sick ****, different day. Where's Tranny Boob when I want to kick an asshole around, you bore me.

False Memory Syndrome was discovered in a mathematical sense and then publicized by Dr. Peter J Freyd. Does he (or did he) post here under some assumed name?
Old August 16th 16, 05:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 5:47:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:

And another psychopathic freak takes a cheap shot. You lying piece of ****, that crap was an invention of the child molester defenders with NO mathematical basis whatsoever, and Freyd has been thoroughly discredited. Obviously, you support the baseless attacks on victims.

Trunk ****ula, your "recovered memories", like everything else about you, are a scam.
Old August 17th 16, 12:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 4:25:37 PM UTC-4, Richard Henry wrote:

False Memory Syndrome was discovered in a mathematical sense and then publicized by Dr. Peter J Freyd. Does he (or did he) post here under some assumed name?

Very interesting TED talk by Elizabeth Loftus on this topic:

https://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_...ry?language=en