Sacrifice for Ullr

Old November 18th 04, 10:15 PM
uglymoney

Default Sacrifice for Ullr

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:19:05 -0800, lal_truckee
wrote:

I thought it was "throw your captive maidens into the Frost God's caves.
Where'd you get 1) this volcano stuff? and 2) personally sacrificing?
That's what the maidens are for.

Depends if you want Ullr to let out giant moans, or if you want it to
snow.

Now, if you can't control yourself to leave at least one of the captive
maidens in a proper sacrificial state, well, then maybe tossing yourself
would be a fitting punishment for gluttony.

I cannot give what I do not have. I am sticking to my plan, giving up
items close to my heart. Beer and coffee. I trust that Ullr will be
happy with my offerings, and that the snow shall pile deep.

nate

Old November 18th 04, 10:17 PM
Walt

uglymoney wrote:

Yes, but please consider that back in the old days - back before
anyone was addicted to anything they used to have to throw themselves
naked into erupting volcanoes in order to please Ullr. Today that is
considered 'taking the easy way out'.

You had volcanos? Such luxury!

We had to throw ourselves into a cauldron of warm raccoon vomit, which
being far less impressive, invariably failed to have the intended effect
of pleasing Ullr.

--
//-Walt
//
Old November 18th 04, 10:48 PM
bdubya

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:57:42 GMT, uglymoney
wrote:

I will consume absolutely no
alcohol or caffeine from midnight central time tonight (Thursday) all
the way to midnight cst Friday night.

Usually when I hear somebody swear this particular oath, it's because
they're having outpatient surgery.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

bw
Old November 18th 04, 10:48 PM
lal_truckee

uglymoney wrote:
I trust that Ullr will be
happy with my offerings, and that the snow shall pile deep.

Something will pile deep...
Old November 18th 04, 11:47 PM
Let Mikey Ski It!

ugly money wrote:
Please join me if you can.

Wouldn't you really rather come to Colorado?

Mike... 8J

--
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us
Carpe powder-diem
Old November 19th 04, 03:38 AM
CParker

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
uglymoney wrote:
I trust that Ullr will be
happy with my offerings, and that the snow shall pile deep.

Something will pile deep...

Something is already piled pretty deep.

C.

Old November 23rd 04, 02:41 AM
TCS

You had volcanos? Such luxury!

We had to throw ourselves into a cauldron of warm raccoon vomit, which
being far less impressive, invariably failed to have the intended effect
of pleasing Ullr.

Yeah, that sounds like Michigan!

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Colorado is now open for skiing