Crash of the year

Old February 1st 05, 06:01 PM
Chuck

LePheaux wrote:

What no beer and percosets.
you'll have to give me a call next time EG

Weren't theyKaren Anne Qunlen's famous last words?

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"

Old February 1st 05, 09:59 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-01, LePheaux penned:
"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message news

I don't know how significant this is, but when my husband was in the
hospital, they wouldn't let him take more than a very set amount of
tylenol/ibuprofin per day. That amount was surprisingly low, although I
can't remember the actual value, so I realize it's kind of useless.

Actually depending on what ailes you Ibuprofen is a great anti
inflamitory.

I meant that my comment about not taking more than X per day was useless, as I
don't know the value of X, not that ibuprofin is useless.

Anyway, it seems to me that the medical community is pretty strict about
not taking too much of these pain killers, even when you're constantly
being monitored.

Ibuprofen isn't classified as a pain killa.

Would you prefer that I call it a NSAID?

--
monique
Longmont, CO