Rollerski Race 12/26/04

Old November 16th 04, 08:03 PM

Default Rollerski Race 12/26/04

Well I'd be interested - but be hoping that we have a great deal of snow
and you have to cancel, and have it on one of the local trails instead.
-Ken

Old November 18th 04, 03:41 AM
Serge

Anybody interested in Eagle racing rollerski wheels?
I have a set of four, untouched...

It is going to be be a long time before somebody will organize rollerski
race here in California.
Old November 18th 04, 03:50 AM
Jeff Clausen

Back in 1976 or 1977 there was a Far West sponsored roller ski race in
Golden Gate Park in the City. Everyone skied on Bergens or Edsbyn aluminum
roller skis at that time. If memory serves me correct, Glenn Jobe won it.
Needless to say, we got a lot of strange stares from the many tourists in
the park and many of the quasi-inhabitants, most of whom were in an altered
state of mind ;-)........so anything is possible.

Jeff Clausen
Whitefish, MT

--
To reply you need to dig the sliver out.

Old November 18th 04, 12:20 PM
Jay Tegeder

"Jeff Clausen" wrote in message ...
Back in 1976 or 1977 there was a Far West sponsored roller ski race in
Golden Gate Park in the City. Everyone skied on Bergens or Edsbyn aluminum
roller skis at that time.

We used to have rollerski races around Lake of the Isles in
Minneapolis. That was back in the early to mid 80s. There were no
Marwes, V-2s, Eagles, Elpex or Ski Sketts back then. Everyone used
Swedskis, Exel three wheelers, Roletto (?) etc. Those races were
sponsored by the Minneapolis Ski Club. Hopefully we'll have snow up
here before Wenner's scheduled rollerski race and BBQ...

Jay Tegeder
"On the podium if the right people don't show up!" JT