It's Been Quiet.........

Old April 2nd 10, 02:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default It's Been Quiet.........

.......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Check out alta.com. It's been great. But then it usually is.
Old April 3rd 10, 10:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

On Apr 2, 4:24*pm, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Yeah, we got 30-40cm of light powder in La Grave and I did one my best
runs ever, 1st tracks in Girose de Droite (http://www.skierslodge.com/
legend/Girose_de_Droite.html). Epic **** even though the top glacier
lift was not yet open reducing the total vertical in the run to "only"
2km!

Old April 4th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Exactly. I got to ski the major dumpage at three different Canadian
resorts, you stupid pppppuuusssssyyyyy.
No problem at the border. And here you've been claiming you got me
banned from the country.
What a stupid dumb****!!!!!! What a pathetic
ppppuuuusssssyyyyy!!!!!!!

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Sorta like I don't have to worry about being confronted by you when
I'm in Utah and set meets, ppppppuuuuusssssyyyyyy.
Are you so ****ing brain fried you've been worried about me hunting
you down at Alta?
****, you're a pppppussssssyyyyyy. One thing for su I didn't have
to worry at DV, at Temple Square, at Sun Valley.....
What a pppppuuuuusssssyyyyyyy!!!!!
Old April 6th 10, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Check out alta.com. It's been great. But then it usually is.

Sure don't have to worry about Bob Thompson showing up at Crystal
Mountain tomorrow and confronting me.
All kinds of new snow. WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
If Bob Thompson doesn't show up and call me a child molester,
everybody will know he's a pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Damn, acting like Bob Thompson is fun. I'm going to be passing out
leaflets talking about how I just got back from Canada after Brain
Fried Bob claimed to have gotten me banned. Might as well call him a
child molester, a bone smoker, and a Republican while I am at it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old April 6th 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Check out alta.com. It's been great. But then it usually is.

Sure don't have to worry about Bob Thompson showing up at Crystal
Mountain tomorrow and confronting me.
All kinds of new snow. WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
If Bob Thompson doesn't show up and call me a child molester,
everybody will know he's a pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

(snip of more of the same)

Scott,

You need professional help.

Dave
Old April 6th 10, 08:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

On Apr 3, 12:54*pm, Evojeesus wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:24*pm, pigo wrote:

......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Yeah, we got 30-40cm of light powder in La Grave and I did one my best
runs ever, 1st tracks in Girose de Droite (http://www.skierslodge.com/
legend/Girose_de_Droite.html). Epic **** even though the top glacier
lift was not yet open reducing the total vertical in the run to "only"
2km!

Yesterday got to do Girose de Gauche (http://www.skierslodge.com/
legend/Girose_de_Gauche.html) for the 1st time in epic conditions,
deep light powder until 2000m with blue skies. This time from the
glacier top so the total vertical was 2.2km in this run until the snow
ran out a bit before the road. It's so great to start the run on a
glacier in a very wintery high-mountain environment and to arrive into
total spring in the valley. Woohoo, it does not get much better than
this! Happy skiing!
Old April 6th 10, 11:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:28:13 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Check out alta.com. It's been great. But then it usually is.

Sure don't have to worry about Bob Thompson showing up at Crystal
Mountain tomorrow and confronting me.
All kinds of new snow. WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
If Bob Thompson doesn't show up and call me a child molester,
everybody will know he's a pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

(snip of more of the same)

Scott,

You need professional help.

Dave

Dave, its too late for that. I predict he will haunt RSA for another
3-5 years and it will end when Scott passes from all the diseases he
carries.
Old April 6th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 5, 11:28*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
......is everyone skiing all this new **** we've been getting?
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....

Sure don't have to worry about being confronted in this stuff. It's
scaaaary!!!!!!

Check out alta.com. It's been great. But then it usually is.

Sure don't have to worry about Bob Thompson showing up at Crystal
Mountain tomorrow and confronting me.
All kinds of new snow. *WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
If Bob Thompson doesn't show up and call me a child molester,
everybody will know he's a pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

(snip of more of the same)

Scott,

You need professional help.

Dave-

Pervert Dave:

Let me see here. Your friend Brain Fried Bob whines about
confrontation, I mock him by pointing out how ridiculous he is, and
I'm the one who needs help?
How pathetic. How transparent. How dishonest. How normal for you.
Look at the bright side, Perv. Dick Gozinya agrees with you. And
you've never told him or Brain Fried Bob that they need professional
help.
There are many more comments I could make, but I'll settle for this:
Go **** yourself, you pathetic pervert.
Old April 7th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 2, 7:24*am, pigo wrote:
[...]

The first step is admitting it. Congradulations

How pathetic. *How transparent. *How dishonest. *How normal for you..
Look at the bright side, Perv. *Dick Gozinya agrees with you. *And
you've never told him or Brain Fried Bob that they need professional
help.
There are many more comments I could make, but I'll settle for this:
Go **** yourself, you pathetic pervert.- Hide quoted text -

Your homoerotic fantasies are showing again.