~ A Colorado Vacation

Old November 11th 03, 12:26 AM
Bob Arrington

Default ~ A Colorado Vacation

If you are planning your vacation, you should consider Glenwood Springs. Located 60 miles from Vail and 40 miles from Aspen and 10 miles from Ski Sunlight with no passes in between:

Winter:
Cave Exploring, Skiing, Ice-Skating, Ice Climbing, Snow Shoeing, Snow Mobiling, Sleighing, Hot Springs Swimming, Hiking or Cross-Country Skiing.

Summer:
Cave Exploring, Hiking, Bicycling, Rafting, Kayaking, Fishing, Para-gliding, Hang Gliding, Horseback Riding, Swimming, Boating, Mt. Climbing, Shop Exploring.
- If it has an "ing" on it you can probably do it here.

Night Life, Music Programs, Symposiums, Festivals, Fairs, X-Games, Theaters or Tours...

AND just quiet solitude.

BUT, remember, holiday bookings are limited, so if you are planning on using the extra time of holidays, now is the time to reserve your holiday retreat.
OR, get those weekdays of activity without the crowd of weekenders on the trails by selecting the times between holidays that you can share with special someone(s).

The Spring Valley Castle is a Country home on 5 acres above the Roaring Fork Valley. Our views stretch from Glenwood Springs to Aspen. At night, the star panorama is awesome. Aspen is about 35 miles southeast and Vail is about 65 miles east on I-70 from our location. The Glenwood Hot Springs is about 7 miles north. We have a Cottage that is suited for families or groups up to 6 people and 2 rooms in the Main House that provide a cozy respite for couples or singles.

Our rents are as reasonable as you can find and we like to jump start your busy days with a full family style breakfast that features a robust bill of fare for hearty appetites - so please visit our webpage below.

Bob and Ann Arrington
Spring Valley Castle B&B
http://www.rof.net/yp/svc

3724 County Road 115
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601

Old November 26th 03, 04:43 PM
David Brown :o\)

How do you get all those lovely pretty colours in your posts?
;o)

--
David Brown )
http://kitemap.co.uk/stack

Old November 26th 03, 10:09 PM
The Real Bev

"David Brown )" wrote:

How do you get all those lovely pretty colours in your posts?
;o)

He posts in HTML, generally considered extremely bad form because it
takes up two or three times the amount of space/time that a text message
does.

--
Ch rs,
B v
Old November 27th 03, 04:27 PM
David Brown :o\)

Thnks fr tht...............

ws bng srcstc

--
Dvd Brwn )
http://ktmp.c.k/stck

Old November 27th 03, 04:28 PM
David Brown :o\)

tqtt...... dh!

Old November 28th 03, 02:58 AM
The Real Bev

"David Brown )" wrote:

Thnks fr tht...............

ws bng srcstc

th ght th t w s d st nct p ss b l ty b t d c d d t g v y
th b n f t f th d bt.

Th mn tht hs bn pstng n pln txt fr mny yr nd knws bt nwsgrp tqutt.

t's s r t r d f y s sp c s t r pl c th v w ls.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 28th 03, 02:59 AM
The Real Bev

"David Brown )" wrote:

tqtt...... dh!

C n't ll b p rf ct!

Old November 28th 03, 09:18 AM
David Brown :o\)

"The Real Bev" wrote in message th ght th t w s
d st nct p ss b l ty b t d c d d t g v y
th b n f t f th d bt.

Thnk y

In Colorado For A Ski Trip??? Visit Crested Butte Colorado!!!!! PaulC General 0 February 21st 04 07:35 PM
Snow in Colorado TCS Alpine Skiing 0 November 18th 03 04:27 AM
Snow in Colorado TCS Alpine Skiing 7 November 12th 03 03:59 PM
Snow in Colorado - A-Basin TCS Alpine Skiing 35 November 1st 03 01:16 AM
Colorado or Banff? In December-January Serena Snowboarding 4 July 22nd 03 03:19 PM