Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Old June 23rd 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_4_]

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Bob Lee wrote:

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated
and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these
dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any
slight, real or imagined..."

Richard Henry wrote:

"...a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger..."
"...they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other
person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch
unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person
of not caring for them at all."

They both fit, but more of the general Bi Polar characteristics fit.
Most people with mental illnesses are a bit of a mental illness salad, it's
just the mix that varies. That's the challenge for doctors, to accurately
identify what's going on, and come up with the right drug therapy.

I seem to remember asking someone if he was Bi polar (back in the 90s). He
didn't like that, from memory. The intense "highs" the person exhibited
were my biggest clue, plus the vicious attacking of previous friends.

but some of the narcissm characteristics also fit.

--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest

Old June 23rd 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 23, 9:46 am, Bob Lee wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much more of
an overtly happy person.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated
and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these
dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any
slight, real or imagined..."

How 'bout them apples, Henry?

Bob

I'll see your wikipedia and raise you NIMH:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/bpd.cfm

"...a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger..."

Jeff and Bert better watch out for this one:

"...they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other
person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch
unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person
of not caring for them at all." Hmmm - didn't Scott like Ant once
upon a time?

And Horvath will like this:

"There is a high rate of self-injury without suicide intent, as well
as a significant rate of suicide attempts and completed suicide in
severe cases."

The same laughable, ridiculous, transparent lies. You freaks have been
doing this for years, freak.
The same lies, the same pathetic smears, the same bull****. You really
should be ashamed of yourself. Not for being a psychopathic liar: shame
turns you on and makes you feel alive.
For being so ****ing boring. Come up with something new, freak.

Old June 23rd 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 23, 11:58 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 22, 10:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 22, 3:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

groups.com...

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much
more
of
an overtly happy person.

Geez, I could have sworn I'm doing great and loving life. If YOU
truly
live
the life you say you do, you wouldn't be a stalking usenet lying
piece
of
**** cowardly freak, freak.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems
much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

Clue time, freak. I loathe bullies, pathological liars, and
dickless
stalking cowards like you. Never been able to let go of my
contempt
for
freaks and assholes who get their jollies trying to harm others.
Clue time again, freak. I thoroughly enjoy ****ing with you. Lets
me
vent
some residual anger and bitterness at other freaks, most of whom
are
dead.
Now go **** yourself again, and thanks for being such a freak. I
appreciate
your service.
****ing with me ? LoL...Try again Scott. Lately your insane
drooling
rants haven't been too amusing. So step up, or ride off into the
sunset.

You had a chance to step up the other day at Jackson. Less than four
hours
from Logan, freak. Don't recall seeing you.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.
Now go **** yourself again, and thanks for being such a freak.
Couldn't
keep this ******** dead without wack jobs like you foaming at the
mouth

I have a life and a schedule Scott.

And no balls. You said anytime I was in the neighborhood. Jeff told you
about it the day before. Buck, buck, freak.

That's why YOU had a chance to
step up and meet ME when I SCHEDULED it.

I live eight hundred miles from you. 14 hours. Not to mention that you
continue to refuse to provide an identity. You're a deranged
pathological
liar, and I'm supposed to trust you to keep your word and show up?
**** yourself, freak.

You CONSTANTLY mention your trips to Deer Valley. Seems like you're
not too annoyed with the distance. I will show up.

What a pathetic, transparent, laughable excuse. Constantly? You really are
delusional.
Clue time. Verifiable identity. Or **** yourself, you deranged stalker.

That's how normal people
work.

How would you know? Normal people do not stalk on usenet and spew
deranged
lies while hiding their identity.

Asking questions to the RSA public and responding to your insane
drooling rants are not stalking. Perhaps you need to look up the word
and get a more clear definition.

You're a stalker, a pathological liar, a delusional wack job. Now go ****
yourself.

You knew where I was going to be, when I was going to be there, I showed,
and you didn't. Jeff and I laughed our asses off, freak.

Wow Scott,you really are a loony tune. I never agreed to meet you
guys at JaxHole. I couldn't. Im in the middle of a summer long
experiment...the whole reason Im at this stupid school. I would have,
if I could have...trust me.

I just noted that you had the opportunity, and you didn't have the balls.
As for trusting you? You have to be insane. Really. You're a deranged
stalker, pathological liar, and dickless coward who hasn't even got the
balls to use his real name.
You are insane. Get help.

Old June 23rd 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 23, 12:46 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
snip

Sheesh, all these grandiose names to label the goof. Aren't they all
basically the same as saying he's an amoral self-serving ****head?
Walks like a duck...

Me? Amoral? **** a duck, you're insane.

I think the overriding question at this time is whether or not he
winds up being dog food for chihuahuas or a medical school cadaver-
yeecchhhhh-think about cutting through all that fat. Discussion
between 2 med school students:

**** a duck, you're insane.

Hey Kartok!

What is it, Yameesh?

Look at the size of the head on this one.

Holy guacamole, you'll need a wheelbarrow to move that thing around
after dissection.

Yeah, there's no way I can move it alone.

What's it made of?

Dunno, maybe concrete with rusted steel reinforcement. but I do
believe it's full of stagnant stinky fluid.

Look in the ears.

I am, now I know where Johnson Wax gets Simonez, Gimme that portable
drill.

more to come later.....

**** a duck, you're insane.

Old June 24th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow
Two Buddha

Default Kerrison up to her old tricks.

"ant" wrote in message

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

Richard Henry wrote:

"...a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger..."
"...they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other
person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch
unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person
of not caring for them at all."

They both fit, but more of the general Bi Polar characteristics fit.

Amazing. A truly borderline personality disorder **** engages in the same
sick tactic she engaged in nine years ago: call me crazy for exposing her as
a criminal, liar, and thief.
How pathetic. How Kerrison.

Most people with mental illnesses are a bit of a mental illness salad,
it's just the mix that varies. That's the challenge for doctors, to
accurately identify what's going on, and come up with the right drug
therapy.

How laughable. How truly deranged. Kerrison discussing mental disorders.
Holy ****, this place is crazy.

I seem to remember asking someone if he was Bi polar (back in the 90s). He
didn't like that, from memory. The intense "highs" the person exhibited
were my biggest clue, plus the vicious attacking of previous friends.

Then you must be bipolar, bitch, because you certainly viciously attacked
me, ripped me off, committed felonies to harm me.

but some of the narcissm characteristics also fit.

Holy ****. This would be hard to believe if it wasn't so consistent with
Borderline Personality Disorder.

Old June 24th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:23:55 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

The same laughable, ridiculous, transparent lies. You freaks have been
doing this for years, freak.
The same lies, the same pathetic smears, the same bull****. You really
should be ashamed of yourself. Not for being a psychopathic liar: shame
turns you on and makes you feel alive.
For being so ****ing boring. Come up with something new, freak.

I often drink paint, and I give money to Haliburton. Is that new
enough?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old June 24th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

. com...
wrote this crap:

The same laughable, ridiculous, transparent lies. You freaks have been
doing this for years, freak.
The same lies, the same pathetic smears, the same bull****. You really
should be ashamed of yourself. Not for being a psychopathic liar: shame
turns you on and makes you feel alive.
For being so ****ing boring. Come up with something new, freak.

I often drink paint, and I give money to Haliburton. Is that new
enough?

I believe you.

Old June 24th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

What a pathetic, transparent, laughable excuse. Constantly? You really are
delusional.
Clue time. Verifiable identity. Or **** yourself, you deranged stalker.

Nice attempt at deflection. You said an 8 hr drive is unreasonable,
yet you are in Utah all the time. You lose.

You're a stalker, a pathological liar, a delusional wack job. Now go ****
yourself.

So says the man with a court order for him to refrain from using
Usenet...LoL !

Wow Scott,you really are a loony tune. I never agreed to meet you
guys at JaxHole. I couldn't. Im in the middle of a summer long
experiment...the whole reason Im at this stupid school. I would have,
if I could have...trust me.

I just noted that you had the opportunity, and you didn't have the balls.

Try again...More like THE TIME. Thus my attempt to SCHEDULE a
meeting.

Old June 24th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jun 23, 7:27 pm, "Felonius ****" wrote:

Me? Amoral?

By George , I think he's getting it. From the very top of the bent
melon head to the tips of those fungus infested toes.

**** a duck,

Fowl molesting-figures since you've been messing around with that
pigeon/dodo mutant, Davis.

you're insane.

Yeah. I have to be to continue wasting time on an odious pervert like
you.

Old June 24th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow
clarencedarrow

On Jun 23, 8:05 pm, "Felonius ****" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

snip

You really need a prescription for Ativan. It helps keep drunks under
control.