The Prince of Wales gay!?

Old November 7th 03, 07:11 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

European media report today that the Prince of Wales allegedly has been
involved in some kind of an affair of a sort of a sexual nature with one of
his male servants some time ago. Prince Charles flatly denies this, but the
rumors are out and about, so the damage is already well and truly done. Now
people are starting to doubt and question his real sexual preferations and
orientation. What this has to do with skiing?? Well, quite obviously
absolutely nothing at all whatsoever, but still, this shows clearly that the
world surely has bigger current problems than GWB vs. the Pink Puffer. And
maybe this could take the heat away from them both?? And somebody mentioned
the song "I want your sex" from George Michael as quite suitable for
Clinton. Then, why not "Wank me up before you go-go" from his former group
Wham! for the Fresh Prince of Wales?? And is really the musical/movie
"Grease" about some kids in a high school in Greece, as some people claim??
Well, I will ask the questions, but you lot will have to answer them. My job
is to ask, but not to answer. I will leave that all up to you lot.

Old November 8th 03, 09:36 AM
David Off

Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
European media report today that the Prince of Wales allegedly has been
involved in some kind of an affair of a sort of a sexual nature with one of
his male servants some time ago.

What's amusing is that the British Press can't report this but you can
read it on the net, even in skiing newsgroups. The guy who has made the
allegations is a bigger fruitcake than Prince Charles, which just goes
to show you can't believe everything you read, especially on r.s.a.

Old November 9th 03, 04:12 AM
Skirecr2

inMessage-id:

Scott wrote:
They call me and Bert gay all the time.

Dressing up in woman's clothes doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

Old November 9th 03, 04:27 PM
pigo

"Skirecr2" wrote in message
inMessage-id:

Scott wrote:
They call me and Bert gay all the time.

Dressing up in woman's clothes doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

Does raping your little brother?

Old November 8th 03, 06:04 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"David Off" skrev i melding
Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
European media report today that the Prince of Wales allegedly has been
involved in some kind of an affair of a sort of a sexual nature with one

of
his male servants some time ago.

What's amusing is that the British Press can't report this but you can
read it on the net, even in skiing newsgroups. The guy who has made the
allegations is a bigger fruitcake than Prince Charles, which just goes
to show you can't believe everything you read, especially on r.s.a.

Maybe it was not reported in the British Press, but it was certainly
reported on nationwide media here, like TV and radio. But, nobody takes it
very seriously here. Most of us are reasonably sceptical to news of this
kind, you see. I myself do not really believe this, either, but still, it is
in the news, but probably not to be trusted.

Old November 8th 03, 07:28 PM
David Off

Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:

Maybe it was not reported in the British Press, but it was certainly
reported on nationwide media here, like TV and radio. But, nobody takes it
very seriously here. Most of us are reasonably sceptical to news of this
kind, you see. I myself do not really believe this, either, but still, it is
in the news, but probably not to be trusted.

In any case, being homosexual has not been illegal in the UK since the
late 1960s... so it is just gossip about someone's personal and private
life.

Old November 8th 03, 08:17 PM
Sue

In message , David
Off writes
Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
Maybe it was not reported in the British Press, but it was certainly
reported on nationwide media here, like TV and radio. But, nobody takes it
very seriously here. Most of us are reasonably sceptical to news of this
kind, you see. I myself do not really believe this, either, but still, it is
in the news, but probably not to be trusted.

In any case, being homosexual has not been illegal in the UK since the
late 1960s... so it is just gossip about someone's personal and private
life.

Remember Squidgygate! He may be a little bit bi (though he's so
repressed you'd want him to be some sad kind of perv) but he's certainly
not gay.
--
Sue ]

Bored - why can't it snow here?
Old November 8th 03, 09:16 PM
The Real Bev

Sue wrote:

David Off writes
Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
Maybe it was not reported in the British Press, but it was certainly
reported on nationwide media here, like TV and radio. But, nobody takes it
very seriously here. Most of us are reasonably sceptical to news of this
kind, you see. I myself do not really believe this, either, but still, it is
in the news, but probably not to be trusted.

In any case, being homosexual has not been illegal in the UK since the
late 1960s... so it is just gossip about someone's personal and private
life.

Remember Squidgygate! He may be a little bit bi (though he's so
repressed you'd want him to be some sad kind of perv) but he's certainly
not gay.

I don't know if it's actually perverse or not, but there's something
distinctly odd about wishing to be a tampon. Or was that someone else?

--
Cheers, Bev
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."