A real skiing question

Old August 15th 10, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MG[_3_]

Default A real skiing question

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
On Aug 13, 8:55 am, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 11, 7:11 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 8:16 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 7:46 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
Does anyone know what the construction at A-basin is about?
Apparently they are installing a new lift for the bottom half of
the
mountain, hopefully a quad. Anyone have a link to the real
truth?

Who gives a ****. Snowboarders ruined the place. Ski Vail.

Two Buddha

Vail: where even the boarders have manners.

How dare you ask a skiing question.

http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/...struction.aspx

Now I get to berate you for not doing a simple Google. Usenet
heaven!

Berate the Prophet? Such hubris. Some other dumb**** asked a
question, and I merely mentioned that the question is meaningless,

---SNIP---

The berating was a mocking reference to the Usenet geeks who feel they
must
abuse anyone who asks a question they deem easily answered, and
intended
for
the OP, not you. Get over yourself.

Unenlightened dumb****:

You do not have a clue. Nor do you apparently recognize irony when
you read it, or an obvious shtick.
Get over thine ownself. Contemplate the interior of thy being before
taking thy head out of thine own ass.

Two Buddha, Prophet of Vail.

Vail: Just can't get over itself

How is one to infer irony from the extraordinary firestorm of bull****
you
post?

You can make more sense of it by simply assuming that everything he
writes is a self-serving lie.

BTW, if you respond to him again you owe us all Starbucks.

LOL

I was just screwing with him for the sport of it.

Old August 15th 10, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

MG wrote:

BTW, if you respond to him again you owe us all Starbucks.

LOL

I was just screwing with him for the sport of it.

Keeping him going, like all the enablers here.

Old August 15th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"MG" wrote in message

BTW, if you respond to him again you owe us all Starbucks.

LOL

I was just screwing with him for the sport of it.

Thats been the excuse of all the idiot enablers here for years. Please stop
it.

Old August 17th 10, 07:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 15, 7:53*am, "MG" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

On Aug 13, 8:55 am, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 11, 7:11 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 8:16 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 7:46 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
[...]

Nah, you made a complete fool out of yourself and I screwed with YOU,
idiot.
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public then trying to weasel out of
being exposed as a dumb****.
Old August 17th 10, 07:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 15, 8:10*am, "Bob F" wrote:
MG wrote:
BTW, if you respond to him again you owe us all Starbucks.

LOL

I was just screwing with him for the sport of it.

Keeping him going, like all the enablers here.

Hey, asshole? YOU are an enabler. You enable lying, defaming,
stalking, theatening, and all the wrest of the filth your buddies love
to have enabled.
Clue time, dumb****. Condemn such behavior, and you are not an
enabler. Blame me for telling the truth, and you're just a cowardly
asshole.
Old August 17th 10, 07:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 15, 9:13*am, "Norm" wrote:
"MG" wrote in message

BTW, if you respond to him again you owe us all Starbucks.

LOL

I was just screwing with him for the sport of it.

Thats been the excuse of all the idiot enablers here for years. Please stop
it.

Why not stop conversing with anyone who has proven they are a liar, a
terrorist, a scumbag, a freak, or a coward?
Damn, I forgot; You'd only be able to respond to me. What is YOUR
excuse for being such a pathetic asshole?