A real skiing question

Old August 12th 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default A real skiing question

On Aug 12, 7:02*am, pigo wrote:
On Aug 11, 8:11*pm, "MG" wrote:

The berating was a mocking reference to the Usenet geeks who feel they must
abuse anyone who asks a question they deem easily answered, and intended for
the OP, not you. *Get over yourself.

Everyone here knows that.

Really, dumb****? Are you so ****ing stupid YOU took a Prophet post
seriously?
How desperate can you get, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy?
Even trunky I suspect. But he has this need
to prove himself a tough guy.

Boob, Boob. I do not need to prove myself a tough guy. Compared to
you, I'm John Wayne.
You stupid coward, YOU prove me a tough guy. Every time you hide in
terror, too terrified to man up and spew your crap in person.

Even though repeatedly exposed as a big
mouth bully.

Bob, Bob. To expose me you would have to show up in person and spew
your ****. Period. You have not. Period. No one ever has.
Period. You just exposed yourself as a big mouthed stalking coward.

He knows my name and identity but continually asks for
others as though he'd do something "tough" with that information.

No, Boob. About accountability and manhood. But in your insane mind,
you accuse me of stalking.
Hey, ppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy? You cyber stalked me yesterday. But
you've never been man enough to face me.

Yet
he won't show up when I set a meeting place. Go figure.

BWEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You set a meet when you had THREE MONTHS NOTICE that I would be out of
town. You snuck through wearing diapers when you knew I was home.
You won't show up when I set over twenty meets in Utah. Including
Deer Valley and Temple Square this year.
Holy ****, do you know how ridicdulous you look? How stupid? How
dickless?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's a
retarded spaz, starved for attention, a demonstrated liar, and
reported child molester (of his own brother no less!).

Say that in person, you pathetic freak, and you'll find out how tough
I am. Ooooops, forgot. That balls thing again.
Holy ****, Birther Bob Thompson called me a demonstrated liar. Irony
meter turns into a Swift Boat born in Kenya.
Damn, that was a helluva funny line.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's so low on
the evolutionary ladder that we expose and make fun of him constantly
and he keeps coming back for more. Don't let him bother you.

Looks like you just exposed yourself again, Perv. In your deranged
mind, calling me a child molester is "making fun".
How despicable. How Bob Thompson.
Speaking of meets, pppppuuuuusssssyyyy, you were threatening to show
up in Seattle last week.
Puuuuuuusssssssiiiiiiieeeeeedddddd out again, eh,
pppppppuuuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old August 12th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 12, 3:08*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
AHEM!

Better watch out, Tranny Boob. You've ****ed off Bev ****ley.
Naturally, ****ley does not criticize you for lying your ass off,
calling me a child molester, etc.
****ley never has criticized her fellow terrorists.
Be careful, Tranny Boob. Next thing you know, she's going to threaten
your life.
Old August 13th 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

The Real Bev wrote:
AHEM!

I'll have a double skinny latte please Bob....
Old August 13th 10, 02:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 12, 6:58*pm, BrritSki wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
AHEM!

I'll have a double skinny latte please Bob....

I'll meet the chicken**** coward the Pike Place Starbucks. Oooops,
forgot. He already pussssssssiiiieeeeeddddd out on that meet.
Maybe Dickless Henry could buy for his buddy.
Ooooops, forgot. Henry always has an EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME at the
mere thought of visiting Starbucks.
How about Baker? Oh, yeah. He can't find the Pike Place Starbucks
and thinks I'm hiding it.
Old August 13th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MG[_3_]

"twobuddha" wrote in message
On Aug 11, 7:11 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 8:16 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 7:46 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
Does anyone know what the construction at A-basin is about?
Apparently they are installing a new lift for the bottom half of
the
mountain, hopefully a quad. Anyone have a link to the real truth?

Who gives a ****. Snowboarders ruined the place. Ski Vail.

Two Buddha

Vail: where even the boarders have manners.

How dare you ask a skiing question.

http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/...struction.aspx

Now I get to berate you for not doing a simple Google. Usenet heaven!

Berate the Prophet? Such hubris. Some other dumb**** asked a
question, and I merely mentioned that the question is meaningless,

---SNIP---

The berating was a mocking reference to the Usenet geeks who feel they
must
abuse anyone who asks a question they deem easily answered, and intended
for
the OP, not you. Get over yourself.

Unenlightened dumb****:

You do not have a clue. Nor do you apparently recognize irony when
you read it, or an obvious shtick.
Get over thine ownself. Contemplate the interior of thy being before
taking thy head out of thine own ass.

Two Buddha, Prophet of Vail.

Vail: Just can't get over itself

How is one to infer irony from the extraordinary firestorm of bull**** you
post?

Old August 13th 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 13, 8:55*am, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 11, 7:11 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 8:16 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 7:46 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
[...]

You can make more sense of it by simply assuming that everything he
writes is a self-serving lie.

BTW, if you respond to him again you owe us all Starbucks.
Old August 13th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 13, 8:55*am, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 11, 7:11 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 8:16 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 7:46 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
[...]

As I was saying about you being incapable of recognizing irony?
Get over thine oneself. Take your head out of your ass, idiot. You
made a fool out of yourself, and then you attack when exposed as an
idiot.
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public. Stick around, you belong
here. Your kind of people.
Old August 13th 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 13, 9:20*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 13, 8:55*am, "MG" wrote:

"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 11, 7:11 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 8:16 pm, "MG" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Aug 10, 7:46 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
[...]

Ain't you the dumb**** who said anyone breaking ****ley's Law had to
buy for everyone?

BTW, if you respond to him again you owe us all Starbucks.-

Pike Place Market Starbucks. September. When you show up for your
son's soccer game.
Might have to swing by just to make sure you aren't there, and being a
pppppuuuusssssyyyy and sneaking through town like your buddy Brain
Fried Bob.
Hey, do they stock extra diapers in the soccer training bags?
As for self serving lies, happy to discuss this with the SPD officer
you lied to.
Contact info?
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Irony meter orders a triple fat mocha with whipped
cream!!!!!! Dickless Henry not only breaks his word to **** Ashley,
he accuses ME of being a pathological liar!!!!! Put some sprinkles
on that mocha!!!!
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME AT STARBUCKS!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 13th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 13, 2:41*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/13/10 09:20, Richard Henry wrote:

You can make more sense of it by simply assuming that everything he
writes is a self-serving lie.

BTW, if you respond to him again you owe us all Starbucks.

And we all know where he lives...\\

I LOVE IT!!!!! **** Ashley tries to get people to STFU and stop
lying, defaming, and stalking, then she threatens me!!!!!!
Damn right, ****. You know where I live. All of you do. And none of
you have ever tried to make good on your threats.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
**** Ashley is buying at Starbucks!!!!!
Old August 14th 10, 08:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
BrritSki wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
AHEM!

I'll have a double skinny latte please Bob....

And I'll have a medium black coffee. None of that Starbucks gibberish
for me please