Bluff Called

Old August 6th 10, 01:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

Default Bluff Called

And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender
Old August 6th 10, 02:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

snowbender wrote:
And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Keep playing snowbragger. You give us hope.

Old August 6th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Aug 6, 7:57*am, "Bob F" wrote:
snowbender wrote:
And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Keep playing snowbragger. You give us hope

How exactly was our bluff called ? Did ToeCheese set a meet or
something ?
Old August 6th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 6, 10:06*am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 6, 7:57*am, "Bob F" wrote:

snowbender wrote:
And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Keep playing snowbragger. You give us hope

How exactly was our bluff called ? *Did ToeCheese set a meet or
something ?-

Nah. He leaves it to me to prove just how cowardly you are,
ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Tennis today?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

Old August 7th 10, 01:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

On Aug 6, 7:25*am, snowbender wrote:
And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Well, it looks like you know as much about wildlife encounters as you
do about skiing.
Old August 7th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 6, 7:57*am, "Bob F" wrote:

snowbender wrote:
And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Keep playing snowbragger. You give us hope

How exactly was our bluff called ? *Did ToeCheese set a meet or
something ?-

Nah. *He leaves it to me to prove just how cowardly you are,
ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Tennis today?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

yawn-

PPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYYY yawn.
Old August 7th 10, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Tiecheese, your videos suck! Even Abrahole is a better skier than you.
Stop posting this ****
Old August 7th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Tiecheese, your videos suck! Even Abrahole is a better skier than you.
Stop posting this ****-

Actually, while I agree with those who don't think there is any point
in his theories, he's probably a better skier than I am.
Lots of people are better skiers than I am. I console myself with the
knowledge that I have a bigger dick than 99% of them.
The problem with Dick Gozinya is that he has a smaller dick than a
100% of the skiers and at least 80% of the snowboarders, including the
women.