Groomed trails in Vermont?

Old July 19th 10, 03:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Groomed trails in Vermont?

On Jul 18, 11:15*pm, "Norm" wrote:
"Stuart" wrote in message

*Part of me thinks that by all means stay on groom trails, and don't
leave New York State. *Enjoy the ice, no pain, no enjoyment....

*However, three words of why people go screaming yellow zonkers over
powder stashes: Island Lake Lodge. *Once a person goes to untracked
endless powder, one thinks skiing groomed blue ice is just too
provincial, besides a waste of time..

Any how, last winter we went to Sugarbush for a few days. *Marvelous
skiing on the groomed trails; didn't much care for the 70% that
weren't groomed.

Is there anyplace in the region that grooms more?

Look at the mega ski areas traffic, if they have large amount of
snowmaking equipment, or more likely, ice making equipment, they
probably do lots of grooming. * *There is a time and place to ski and
ski in control on ice, but one should learn to ski different conditions,
from blue ice, to Sierra Cement and Cascade Crud to Interior BC powder
and Hokkaido powder...

Interior BC powder is just a myth, it doesn't really happen.

I hear Vail is nice, tho...

You want Powder?

Yes...

Best kept secret is Powder King BC.

My first reaction was - Not any more...

Still a secret. Will always be a secret. For damn good reasons. Of
course, I've actually skied there. There is the back of beyond, then
the way ****ing out of sight back of beyond.

But I suppose its remote enough that it doesn't matter who knows. Been
meaning to go there for years now.

Go. I always like to send rsa assholes on dumb**** trips.

Over 40' snowfall every winter. Up to your ass in the stuff.-

Don't say "up to your ass" on this newsgroup. All the
ppppuuuussssiiiiieeeeessss who are afraid of getting raped will be
nervous.
Old July 19th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 18, 9:56*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 18, 5:18*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:14:05 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Excuse me?
How DARE you ask a skiing question?
This is MY newsgroup, and the only topics allowed are under my
control.

Who made you the moderator, dumbass?

God. *Argue with Him. *I own this ********.

Wow.

How sad must your life be that you keep telling yourself this stuff over
and over and over and over...

Wow. How sad must your life be that you are so ****ing stupid, so
****ing desperate, so ****ing crazy that you took that remark
seriously.
God told me you are insane.
God also told me to ignore you. Back to normal. Thanks for ****ing
yourself in public again.
Which raises a question: you have had no comment on your good friend
Bob Thompson stating he never showed up for a meet because he was
afraid of being raped. Why have you failed to use that excuse, and if
you think it is total, insane, ridiculous, homophobic crap, why have
you said nothing about the insanity of your good friend, Tranny Boob
Thompson?
How sad your life must be if you ignore such deranged behavior by your
friends. How sad your life is because you ignore your own deranged
behavior.
Don't bother to answer, I'm not going to read it. Just point out the
obvious.
God, help me ignore Wack Job Baker. Get him the psychiatric help he
needs.
Old July 19th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 07/19/2010 09:43 AM, downhill wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
On 7/18/10 11:34 AM, downhill wrote:

I do not ski powder find it is a waste of time and does nothing to help
my ski racing. It just abuses my knees.

downhill, lots of top coaches send their charges out for free-ski days
when the pow's fresh. It is said to improve a racer's skiing in
numerous ways, not the least balance from unanticipated condition
changes. It's hard to train for that on a course, since the course is
all about anticipation.

All part of training. But IIRC Daron Rahlves was injured while off
piste training at Sugar Bowl 6 or 7 years ago at the height of his WC
career, so it's not all gravy...

If you do decide to try powder make sure to set your bindings to some
rational DIN; a decade or so ago my boy strained his knee skiing
powder on his 223 Volkl DH skis, Markers set at 20. And then don't
forget to put the DIN back up for racing.

No chance will I try powder, my skiing is based on my ice skating
experience. So I do a lot of weight transfer from one ski to other and
in powder it don't work I have tried. At my age I can only do x amount
to my knees and legs, so I would rather do a half day of gate training
and then go sit in hot tub or do nastar runs until I start to go slower,
about 15 runs. All the coaches have been surprised at the directions I
can follow with the little ski experience I have.
If I were to change my binding I would remember as I spend my days
adjusting things and recording parameters on race cars. Been playing
with load cells and trying to figure out a method of measuring out of
chart din setting. But that is way in the background as my pressing
issue is to reduce low speed understeer in a subaru.

Lighten the ass-end so that the rear breaks free sooner.
Old July 19th 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote this crap:

Excuse me?
How DARE you ask a skiing question?
This is MY newsgroup, and the only topics allowed are under my
control.

Who made you the moderator, dumbass?

God. *Argue with Him. *I own this ********.

Wow.

How sad must your life be that you keep telling yourself this stuff over
and over and over and over...

Wow. How sad must your life be that you are so ****ing stupid, so
****ing desperate, so ****ing crazy that you took that remark
seriously.

The literal words I didn't take seriously.

God told me you are insane.
God also told me to ignore you. Back to normal. Thanks for ****ing
yourself in public again.

Then you've failed.... ....as usual.

Which raises a question: you have had no comment on your good friend
Bob Thompson stating he never showed up for a meet because he was
afraid of being raped. Why have you failed to use that excuse, and if
you think it is total, insane, ridiculous, homophobic crap, why have
you said nothing about the insanity of your good friend, Tranny Boob
Thompson?
How sad your life must be if you ignore such deranged behavior by your
friends. How sad your life is because you ignore your own deranged
behavior.

Bob Thompson isn't my friend, Scottie.

Don't bother to answer, I'm not going to read it. Just point out the
obvious.

Just like you didn't read my previous post?

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 19th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

lal_truckee wrote:
[...]

Sounds like you are giving advice to Tranny Boob Thompson......
Old July 19th 10, 08:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote this crap:

Excuse me?
How DARE you ask a skiing question?
This is MY newsgroup, and the only topics allowed are under my
control.

Who made you the moderator, dumbass?

God. Argue with Him. I own this ********.

The correct wordage you should be using is, "I own ****, master."

The current discussion is about Tranny Boob Thompson's male rape
fantasies. *Discuss.

More like this is a discussion about your dumbassness.

You did not discuss Tranny Boob's male rape fantasies, which are
disturbingly similar to YOUR male rape fantasies.
The truth is out. You hide your identity and never have or will be
man enough to talk crap in person because you are afraid of being
raped. Which in your case is very understandable, given your years of
rooming with Bubba.

I hide nothing. I'm not the one who admitted to using a strap on
beefstick to rape another man.

Oh, yeah. *Ski Dear Valet before you die.

You got no authority here.

Got plenty of authority. I talk, you act like a pussy on command. I
own you.

You own ****. you don't even own your house. You live in your
mother's basement.

barrel, dumbass. *paint your wall with your brains. *The world will be
a better place.

The world would be a much better place if you finally manned up and
made good on your threats of facing me in person. I guarantee it.
The next day, everything will seem as if it were groomed. Flowers
will bloom. Bubba will grieve.
Now go back to your basement, suck on Bubba's vuvuzela, and paint the
wall with his splooge.

I don't take orders from you. Come to think of it, NOBODY takes
orders from you. You are a pathetic clown. You only show up to make
us laugh. After years of telling us what a huge penis you have you
finally tell us that you use a strap on.

Take your tiny penis and shoot yourself in the head. You've probably
done that many times before.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
Old July 19th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Excuse me?
How DARE you ask a skiing question?
This is MY newsgroup, and the only topics allowed are under my
control.

Who made you the moderator, dumbass?

God. *Argue with Him. *I own this ********.

The correct wordage you should be using is, "I own ****, master."

Exactly. When I talk to God and thank Him for his generosity, I say I
own RSA, therefore I own ****.

The current discussion is about Tranny Boob Thompson's male rape
fantasies. *Discuss.

More like this is a discussion about your dumbassness.

You did not discuss Tranny Boob's male rape fantasies, which are
disturbingly similar to YOUR male rape fantasies.
The truth is out. *You hide your identity and never have or will be
man enough to talk crap in person because you are afraid of being
raped. *Which in your case is very understandable, given your years of
rooming with Bubba.

I hide nothing.

Except your identity, manhood, and yourself for the fear that you will
get your ass kicked for being such a pathetic asshole.
And the beefstick. You hide from the beefstick. You dream about the
beefstick, you lust for the beefstick, yet you still hide.
Tell me your real name and where you live, and I will ship you a
genuine raping beefstick, complete with a rubber. You'd hate to give
the herps to an innocent hunk of meat, eh?

*I'm not the one who admitted to using a strap on
beefstick to rape another man.

Who did that? Did Bob Thompson admit to that? Wouldn't put it past
Pervert Dave or Dick Gozinya, either. Did Bubba fess up?

Oh, yeah. *Ski Dear Valet before you die.

You got no authority here.

Got plenty of authority. *I talk, you act like a pussy on command. *I
own you.

You own ****. *you don't even own your house. *You live in your
mother's basement.

I do? News to me. I own a beefstick, though. All I will ever need.

barrel, dumbass. *paint your wall with your brains. *The world will be
a better place.

The world would be a much better place if you finally manned up and
made good on your threats of facing me in person. *I guarantee it.
The next day, everything will seem as if it were groomed. *Flowers
will bloom. *Bubba will grieve.
Now go back to your basement, suck on Bubba's vuvuzela, and paint the
wall with his splooge.

I don't take orders from you.

How about a suggestion? Go blow Bubba.

*Come to think of it, NOBODY takes
orders from you.

You would. If I saw you in person. I would order you around like a
recruit in boot camp, and you would hop to it with glee.

*You are a pathetic clown. *You only show up to make
us laugh. *After years of telling us what a huge penis you have you
finally tell us that you use a strap on.

Still have a huge penis, dumb****. But unlike you, I cannot get it up
to rape a man. So I will use a beefstick, if needed, and only if you
beg me.
Hey, do you know where I can find the right straps for a Heritage
Farms Beefstick? Maybe I should ask Pervert Dave, he'd probably be
able to get me a discount.

Take your tiny penis and shoot yourself in the head. *You've probably
done that many times before.

How about you show up in person and talk this shooting stuff?
Oooops, forgot. Threatening people's lives in person can get you
shot, eh, ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy?
So you hide on the net and talk trash.
Typical Horvie. So embarassed about his time in prison, so dickless,
that he isn't even man enough to use a real identity.
Hide. The Beefstick might find you. You should hide in your mother's
basement and double up on the Depends.
Old July 19th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:34:23 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

*I'm not the one who admitted to using a strap on
beefstick to rape another man.

Who did that? Did Bob Thompson admit to that? Wouldn't put it past
Pervert Dave or Dick Gozinya, either. Did Bubba fess up?

Here's your exact words.

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

You admit to having sex with men using a strap on penis because your
own is too small.

How about you show up in person and talk this shooting stuff?
Oooops, forgot. Threatening people's lives in person can get you
shot, eh, ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy?
So you hide on the net and talk trash.
Typical Horvie. So embarassed about his time in prison, so dickless,
that he isn't even man enough to use a real identity.
Hide. The Beefstick might find you. You should hide in your mother's
basement and double up on the Depends.

I hide from no one. I rid the world of evil like you.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old July 20th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Thanks. I love it when you are so ****ing stupid you prove yourself
to be a liar, you drunken dumb****.

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. *You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

You admit to having sex with men using a strap on penis because your
own is too small.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Your rape fantasies are getting crazier and crazier.
Looks to me like you just admitted to being a post operative
transvestite who will be marrying Tranny Boob Thompson.

How about you show up in person and talk this shooting stuff?
Oooops, forgot. *Threatening people's lives in person can get you
shot, eh, ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy?
So you hide on the net and talk trash.
Typical Horvie. *So embarassed about his time in prison, so dickless,
that he isn't even man enough to use a real identity.
Hide. *The Beefstick might find you. *You should hide in your mother's
basement and double up on the Depends.

I hide from no one. *I rid the world of evil like you.

Come and try. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I got something I can strap on I would love you to see.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old July 21st 10, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
toller

Okay, two recommendations for Stratton.
If no one disagrees, I guess I will be trying Stratton this year.
Thanks.