interesting posting pattern for our resident nut

Old July 17th 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default interesting posting pattern for our resident nut

On Jul 16, 4:54*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 16, 4:40*pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 16, 4:25*pm, Dick G wrote:

So you admit to rape

He doesn't have to admit to it.

I don't? *Once again Brain Fried Bob Thompson accuses me of being a
rapist.

His brother outed him for it.

Wrong again, you pathetic asshole. *He lied. *Just like you lie. *You
can't argue the truth about your vile behavior, so you make up
horrible defamatory smears. *Can't out me for something I have not
doe.
Whereas YOU are outing yourself as a wanna be rapee with your strange
fantasies and even stranger allegations.
No surprise you snipped the stuff where you admitted that you have
never shown up at a meet because you are terrified of being raped.
Now if I had set those meets in the men's bathroom in the park, I
could understand your fears, ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
But Temple Square? *Deer Valley? *El Chub up your ass co?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I
think we've all come to understand the language he uses and it's link
to his (not so) hidden preferences.

Geez, Tranny Boob, I don't understand that sentence at all. *I think
you are outing yourself and your hidden preferences by posting your
male rape fantasies.
Bob, Bob. *You said you never showed up at any meets because you were
terrified of being raped.
Discuss. *Let me help you by reposting the stuff you read, snipped,
and ignored, you pathetic tranny.

Question for you, freak. *As long as you are going to take a cheap
shot, got any comments on your buddy Tranny Boob Thompson claiming
he's never shown up for a meet because he was afraid of being raped?
I thought not.

Got any comments on your buddy Tranny Boob Thompson blaming fear of
being raped for never being man enough to talk **** in person?

C'mon, you deranged drunken pervert coward. *Comment on your perverted
fantasies. *Everybody now knows that you are such a
pppppuuuuussssssyyyy, such a deranged brain fried dumb****, such a
total wimp that your repressed homosexuality is coming out in the
increasingly weird fantasies you project onto me.
I bet you really want to rape me, eh, Tranny Boob? *Sure sounds like
it.
You're outing yourself, dumb****. *Idiot. *Put down the vodka bottle
and get off the meth.

Most of us here, when deciding whether it is you or your brother who
is the liar, use the fact that he never lied to the newsgroup as a
deciding factor.

Old July 17th 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Jul 16, 4:40*pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 16, 4:25*pm, Dick G wrote:

[...]

True.

Case closed, Spock is a liar and an admitted attacker
Old July 17th 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:45:55 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

On Jul 16, 3:25*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:44:08 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote:
On Jul 11, 6:53*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:21:39 -0400, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Question for you, freak. *As long as you are going to take a cheap
shot, got any comments on your buddy Tranny Boob Thompson claiming
he's never shown up for a meet because he was afraid of being raped?
I thought not.
Maybe he was in "other" meetings?

Circle jerks?

Got any comments on your buddy Tranny Boob Thompson blaming fear of
being raped for never being man enough to talk **** in person?
Damn. *Sorry I asked that question. *Obviously, you can't type an
answer when you have both hands covering your ass.
Of course, given your time bunking with Bubba, terror of being
fudgepacked is normal for you. *What do we expect from a freak related
to the Packo family?

So you admit to rape-

I did? Where? So you admit to be terrified of being raped? Holy
****, you are a pathetic scumbag.

So you admit to rape
Old July 18th 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 16, 4:40*pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 16, 4:25*pm, Dick G wrote:

[...]

I LOVE IT! Terrified of being raped, Mr. Emergency Soccer Game
indulges in a fine example of psychopathic pathological lying, while
defending his buddies who have falsely accused me of rape.
Of course, Dickless Henry neglects to mention that my long dead
brother never even heard of this ********. Pretty hard to lie to a
group when you've never posted to a group.
Most decent people, when deciding whether Dickless Henry is a lying
piece of **** coward terrified of being raped, use the fact that he
gets busted lying in virtually every post as a clinching arguement.
BRAVO!!!!! A truly inventive whopper. Ain't heard that one yet, very
creative.
Old July 18th 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 16, 4:40*pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 16, 4:25*pm, Dick G wrote:

[...]

KEWL!!!!!! Dick Gozinya and Dickless Henry bond in filth. Make up a
whopper, repeat a whopper, but never, never be man enough to do so in
person.
I used to think you freaks were so cowardly because you were afraid of
earning some serious hospital time. But no more. Thanks to Tranny
Boob and Dick Gozinya, I now know that you freaks hide because you are
terrified of being raped by the Two Foot Beefstick of Vail.
BOHICA!!!!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old July 18th 10, 01:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Jul 16, 5:54*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 16, 4:40*pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 16, 4:25*pm, Dick G wrote:

[...]

It sure is disturbing that all you want to do these days is talk about
raping Bob. You really should seek some help.