Get Ready to Vomit

Old June 28th 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Get Ready to Vomit

On Jun 27, 7:02*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 06/27/10 00:33, BrritSki wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
*On 06/25/10 11:49, Richard Henry wrote:
*On Jun 25, 11:12 am, * wrote:
* On Jun 25, 9:43 am, * wrote:

* * How many times have you invited him to knock on your door? *When you
* * invite someone, it's not stalking.

* Nor is "stalking" responding to a post made in a public Usenet group.
* This concept has eluded him for nearly a decade.

*Some people are so sensitive. *In another public forum, not too far
*away, a poster with whom I often disagree accused me of stalking him
*after I agreed with him on a thread.

*"It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful."

Ya think Scat isn't hurting ?

Not enough, apparently.

Not from a lack of effort on the part of this disgusting ****, for
damn sure. I've called **** Ashley a lot of names, starting with
psychopathic pathological liar, terrorist, and fugly bitch, but I
never called her stupid. She knows exactly what she is doing, and she
thoroughly enjoys being an asshole.
Hey, ****? If I'm so stupid, why do you continue to take cheap shots
at me, yet you don't even have the courage and integrity to read my
posts?
Too damn smart for you, eh?
Old June 28th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

*On Jun 25, 11:12 am, * wrote:
* On Jun 25, 9:43 am, * wrote:

[...]

If someone were looking for evidence to prove you are stupid, this
thread would work pretty well.
Old August 17th 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_3_]

On 6/21/2010 11:50 PM, twobuddha wrote:
On Jun 21, 8:27 pm, Dave wrote:

Yeah, Greenwald didn't serve like you.

Excuse me? I have never claimed to have served. Period.

LOL. No, but you said you "fought honorably".

Dave
Old August 17th 10, 07:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 21, 8:27 pm, Dave *wrote:
Yeah, Greenwald didn't serve like you.

Excuse me? *I have never claimed to have served. *Period.

LOL. *No, but you said you "fought honorably".

Excuse me? I have never claimed to have served. Period. Busted
lying again, you pathetic dickless wimp, and when exposed for the
pathological liar you are, you just keep on lying. How ridiculous.
How normal for you, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
Old August 17th 10, 07:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*On Jun 25, 11:12 am, * wrote:
* On Jun 25, 9:43 am, * wrote:

[...]

Calling Ashley a **** proves I'm stupid? Strange criteria you have,
pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.
I'd say that lying to SPD proves YOU are stupid. Of course, you could
have lied about lying to SPD, which makes you even stupider. I'm
betting on the second option, because even you aren't so ****ing
stupid that you would call LE's attention to this ******** and write
the bull**** you write.
Hey, ****ley? If I'm so damn stupid, how did I manage to con your
dumb**** buddy Dickless Henry into breaking ****ley's Law? Of course,
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to manipulate you assholes.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA