OMG!

Old August 11th 10, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default OMG!

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/scottabe

The photo's crack me up. Standing in front of a slope that he'd NEVER
be able to ski !!!!!

Mwaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... .....

Someone should sign up there and make sure people are warned!
Old August 11th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 11, 7:37*am, pigo wrote:
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/scottabe

The photo's crack me up. Standing in front of a slope that he'd NEVER
be able to ski !!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
How ****ing stupid can you get, Brain Fried Bob? I'm on my ****ing
skis, idiot. Obviously, I skied the slope, idiot. ****, you're
stupid.

Mwaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... .....

You really have lost it, pppppppppuuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyy.

Someone should sign up there and make sure people are warned!

Translation: Since he is not and never has been man enough to stalk
me in person, because he could get himself seriously hurt, Brain Fried
Bob Thompson is stalking again. None of that will change his late
stage alcoholism, his profound cowardice, or his dumb**** stupidity.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public, idiot.

Old August 11th 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 11, 7:37*am, pigo wrote:
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/scottabe

The photo's crack me up. Standing in front of a slope that he'd NEVER
be able to ski !!!!!

Mwaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... .....

Someone should sign up there and make sure people are warned!

I just have to point out that Tranny Boob Thompson called this thread
OMG!
Now he sounds like a teenage girl. Nothing more pathetic than an old
tranny trying to look like a young girl.
OMG!
Old August 11th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Said the "tall, spiritual, and complex" fat *******.
Old August 11th 10, 06:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 11, 7:37*am, pigo wrote:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/scottabe

The photo's crack me up. Standing in front of a slope that he'd NEVER
be able to ski !!!!!

Mwaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... .....

Someone should sign up there and make sure people are warned!

I just have to point out that Tranny Boob Thompson called this thread
OMG!
Now he sounds like a teenage girl. *Nothing more pathetic than an old
tranny trying to look like a young girl.
OMG!

Said the "tall, spiritual, and complex" fat *******.-

Most certainly am, ppppppuuuuuuusssssyyyyyyy. So much for you keeping
your "short, stupid, and cowardly" mouth shut, in accordance with the
commands of **** Ashley.
OMG! One stalking coward getting all ****y to defend another stalking
coward!!!! Want to tell me again about the meet you set when you knew
I would be out of town? Or doing a drive by and knocking on my door
when I was in IDAHO?
OMG! Hey, on dating sites do you mention that you're a stalker?
OMG!!!!
Tennis tomorrow? If you actually acted like a man and showed up to
spew your crap in person, I most certainly would believe there is a
God and He loves me.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks, dumb****!
Old August 11th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Aug 11, 11:59*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Said the "tall, spiritual, and complex" fat *******.

hehe......I intend to send along some of those "spiritual and complex"
posts as a warning to those that might reply to his plea for
friendship among those that have no way of knowing his true
character.
Old August 11th 10, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Aug 11, 4:34*pm, pigo wrote:
On Aug 11, 11:59*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Said the "tall, spiritual, and complex" fat *******.

hehe......I intend to send along some of those "spiritual and complex"
posts as a warning to those that might reply to his plea for
friendship among those that have no way of knowing his true
character.

I can think of no better venue for the ugly truths about Scott to be
shared, then a dating site. Imagine the poor fool that winds up
across the dinner table from him...
Old August 12th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 11, 4:34*pm, pigo wrote:
On Aug 11, 11:59*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Said the "tall, spiritual, and complex" fat *******.

hehe......I intend to send along some of those "spiritual and complex"
posts as a warning to those that might reply to his plea for
friendship among those that have no way of knowing his true
character.

Plea for friendship? Did you read the ****ing profile, idiot?
Holy ****, Tranny Boob, you've completely lost all relationship to
reality.
Tell you what, freak. In stead of hiding behind your computer and
defaming me, how about you show up in person and talk ****!!!
Make sure and tell the people there that you are afraid of being
raped. By me.
BTW, they are going to laugh you off the site. Just like I am
laughing at your pathetic, pussy weakness.
How desperate. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old August 12th 10, 12:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 11, 4:48*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 11, 4:34*pm, pigo wrote:

On Aug 11, 11:59*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Said the "tall, spiritual, and complex" fat *******.

hehe......I intend to send along some of those "spiritual and complex"
posts as a warning to those that might reply to his plea for
friendship among those that have no way of knowing his true
character.

I can think of no better venue for the ugly truths about Scott to be
shared, then a dating site.

I can think of a great venue for you to spew your venomous,
ridiculous, transparent lies.
In person. To my face.
Oooops, forgot. That balls thing again.

*Imagine the poor fool that winds up
across the dinner table from him...

Imagine the poor fool who spews this crap in person. Ooooops, can't
imagine that. The balls thing again.
What a pathetic, ridiculous loser you are,
ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy. Stalking again while hiding behind your
computer.
Tennis tomorrow, ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA