A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Honoring our COVID heroes



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old May 17th 20, 12:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Sat, 16 May 2020 16:58:02 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:s you pathetic freak have ever
tried to stick me with. Because that would be instant hospital time.
Never have had the balls, never will, Mo. Hey, what did they call you
in prison besides Bitch?

So let me get this straight. If I call you "Schattie", you'll beat me up?

Show up and find out, Bitch. ID yourself. Or you could
Your tell, Loob. Boobaloob.


Yeah, every time I am laughing at you. REPORT ME!!!!!!!!


Yes, it is your tell, you sodomitical swine! You feral hog of a human!

It's time for you to feed the homeless with your pork chops, ham, and bacon.


Trunky tells so many lies that I'll bet that his nose stretches all
the way around the planet and he can poke himself in the butt with it.


-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
Ads
  #22  
Old May 17th 20, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 645
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 8:28:34 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 16 May 2020 16:58:02 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:s you pathetic freak have ever
tried to stick me with. Because that would be instant hospital time.
Never have had the balls, never will, Mo. Hey, what did they call you
in prison besides Bitch?

So let me get this straight. If I call you "Schattie", you'll beat me up?

Show up and find out, Bitch. ID yourself. Or you could
Your tell, Loob. Boobaloob.

Yeah, every time I am laughing at you. REPORT ME!!!!!!!!


Yes, it is your tell, you sodomitical swine! You feral hog of a human!

It's time for you to feed the homeless with your pork chops, ham, and bacon.


Trunky tells so many lies that I'll bet that his nose stretches all
the way around the planet and he can poke himself in the butt with it.


That's right; he can **** himself in the ass with his nose, and probably does.
  #23  
Old May 18th 20, 12:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Sun, 17 May 2020 13:07:26 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:


Your tell, Mo. Every time I remind you that your parole officer
would not approve of you talking **** here, you foam
at the mouth because you know how much I am laughing
at you. Now excuse me, I'm hiding out in the mountains and
have both ribs and a ham in the smoker, must check.
No ****, freak, I'm really having smoked ribs for dinner.
Delicious, and far better than you are going to eat.


I had Tony Packo's hot dogs for dinner last night. And my girlfriend
made stuffed cabbage today. She's making chicken paprikas tomorrow.
It dudn't git no better than that.

Why are you putting a ham in the smoker? Ham is already cured.


-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #24  
Old May 18th 20, 12:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 645
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 4:09:57 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 5:56:36 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 8:28:34 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 16 May 2020 16:58:02 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:s you pathetic freak have ever
tried to stick me with. Because that would be instant hospital time.
Never have had the balls, never will, Mo. Hey, what did they call you
in prison besides Bitch?

So let me get this straight. If I call you "Schattie", you'll beat me up?

Show up and find out, Bitch. ID yourself. Or you could
Your tell, Loob. Boobaloob.

Yeah, every time I am laughing at you. REPORT ME!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is your tell, you sodomitical swine! You feral hog of a human!

It's time for you to feed the homeless with your pork chops, ham, and bacon.

Trunky tells so many lies that I'll bet that his nose stretches all
the way around the planet and he can poke himself in the butt with it..


That's right; he can **** himself in the ass with his nose, and probably does.


Speaking of ****ing yourself in the ass, how about you REPORT ME!!!!! Oooops, forgot, then YOU would be ****ed in the ass again, in chimo prison, right after your parole officer violates you. Bitch. Literally. Both of you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHA HBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHA HAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA HAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHA HAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHA HAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBW HAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAH BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHA HBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHA HAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA HAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHA HAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHA HAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBW HAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAH BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHA HBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHA HAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA HAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHA HAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHA HAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBW HAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAH BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHA HBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHA HAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA HAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHA HAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHA HAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBW HAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAH BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHA HBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHA HAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA HAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHA HAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHA HAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBW HAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAH BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHA HBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHA HAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA HAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHA HAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHA HAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBW HAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAH BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAH


What was your time in the mile again?
  #25  
Old May 18th 20, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 00:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Double smoked ham and ribs, in the North Cascades,
and you are eating hot dogs and cabbage in Toledo. I win.


Burned ham and pig bones. Ain't you sposed to be jewish?


-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #26  
Old May 18th 20, 06:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 645
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 11:02:40 AM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 00:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Double smoked ham and ribs, in the North Cascades,
and you are eating hot dogs and cabbage in Toledo. I win.


Burned ham and pig bones. Ain't you sposed to be jewish?


He converted. He's a fake, wannabe Jew, just like he's a fake, wannabe Vietnam vet, college journalist, ex-cop, high school track star, and everything else, including skier.
  #27  
Old May 18th 20, 08:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 11:21:48 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 11:02:40 AM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 00:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Double smoked ham and ribs, in the North Cascades,
and you are eating hot dogs and cabbage in Toledo. I win.


Burned ham and pig bones. Ain't you sposed to be jewish?


He converted. He's a fake, wannabe Jew, just like he's a fake,
wannabe Vietnam vet, college journalist, ex-cop,
high school track star, and everything else, including skier.


He's about as much jewish as I am. And as his AA deprogramming, what
ever happened to, "Love and Tolerance is our motto."? He's about as
much AA recovering as I am. And I'm drinking beer, wine, and vodka
right now.


-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #28  
Old May 18th 20, 09:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 645
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 4:20:00 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 11:21:48 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 11:02:40 AM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 00:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Double smoked ham and ribs, in the North Cascades,
and you are eating hot dogs and cabbage in Toledo. I win.

Burned ham and pig bones. Ain't you sposed to be jewish?


He converted. He's a fake, wannabe Jew, just like he's a fake,
wannabe Vietnam vet, college journalist, ex-cop,
high school track star, and everything else, including skier.


He's about as much jewish as I am. And as his AA deprogramming, what
ever happened to, "Love and Tolerance is our motto."? He's about as
much AA recovering as I am. And I'm drinking beer, wine, and vodka
right now.


He's a dry drunk. Going back on booze might actually improve him. It would be awesome if he would drink himself to death!
  #29  
Old May 20th 20, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Tue, 19 May 2020 21:09:55 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 8:02:40 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 00:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Double smoked ham and ribs, in the North Cascades,
and you are eating hot dogs and cabbage in Toledo. I win.


Burned ham and pig bones. Ain't you sposed to be jewish?


A Jew. Not jewish. I don't keep kosher. And it was delicious,
while you were eating cabbage in Toledo. I win.


It's STUFFED CABBAGE, dumbass. Considered a delicacy most places.
Ground pork and rice with a cabbage leaf rolled around it. And I
happen to know that Jews make it with ground veal.

And I've been in the Cascades. This time of year it's a place you
want to avoid. It's probably still snowing there.


-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #30  
Old May 20th 20, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Tue, 19 May 2020 21:17:04 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:


He's about as much jewish as I am.


More chance of you having Jewish blood than me,
I bet one of your distant ancestors was forcibly converted,
explains the fondness for stuffed cabbage.


I'm a Horvath. Probably a direct descendant of Arpad, (first king of
Hungary.)

And as his AA deprogramming, what
ever happened to, "Love and Tolerance is our motto."?


I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Huggies once again proves he was sentenced
to AA meetings for his drunk driving convictions.
Clue time. Only a motto. We make exceptions for freaks like
you who get their asses regularly kicked in bar fights.


He's about as
much AA recovering as I am. And I'm drinking beer, wine, and vodka
right now.


Thirty one years and counting, and you, obviously, flunked your
term in AA. Does not work for sociopaths. Now change your diaper,
you thought about getting busted again. Hey, I have to head up to
Whistler as soon as the border opens. You know, Canada,
where you can't go.


You can't go. You don't have a passport.

Where did YOU ski this year, Mo?
Where did YOU ski this year, Mo?


You didn't go skiing. Everyplace was closed. And I went to
Frankensthan. A small country made up of pieces from the dead Soviet
Union.


-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heroes of Telemark Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 0 April 21st 07 06:05 PM
Hors Piste Heroes David Off European Ski Resorts 0 January 17th 04 12:25 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2020 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.