A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Honoring our COVID heroes



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 13th 20, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 205
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

Tomorrow afternoon in Seattle, there's a flyover scheduled to honor our COVID heroes -- first responders, medical workers, and other essential personnel.

One hundred winged monkeys will fly out of Schattie "Bent Melon Head" Abraham's ass and circle the Emerald City for an hour.

If you're in the vicinity, you probably should take cover.
Ads
  #2  
Old May 13th 20, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 645
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 1:26:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Tomorrow afternoon in Seattle, there's a flyover scheduled to honor our COVID heroes -- first responders, medical workers, and other essential personnel.

One hundred winged monkeys will fly out of Schattie "Bent Melon Head" Abraham's ass and circle the Emerald City for an hour.

If you're in the vicinity, you probably should take cover.


LMAO!
  #3  
Old May 13th 20, 11:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 645
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 1:26:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Tomorrow afternoon in Seattle, there's a flyover scheduled to honor our COVID heroes -- first responders, medical workers, and other essential personnel.

One hundred winged monkeys will fly out of Schattie "Bent Melon Head" Abraham's ass and circle the Emerald City for an hour.


Their mangy bodies dripping mayo onto the streets below.

If you're in the vicinity, you probably should take cover.


Definitely! Don't look up; you don't want that stuff on your face.

  #4  
Old May 14th 20, 05:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Wed, 13 May 2020 16:31:11 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 10:26:22 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Tomorrow afternoon in Seattle, there's a flyover scheduled

to honor our COVID heroes -- first responders, medical
workers, and other essential personnel.

One hundred winged monkeys will fly out of Schattie "Bent Melon

Head" Abraham's ass and circle the Emerald City for an hour.

If you're in the vicinity, you probably should take cover.


You better run and hide. The monkeys are looking for you, idiot.
Now change your diapers. Incredibly stupid. Monkeys are smarter than you.


Do you think they're smarter than you?


-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #5  
Old May 14th 20, 05:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Wed, 13 May 2020 22:01:35 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 4:46:57 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 1:26:22 PM UTC-4,

wrote:
Tomorrow afternoon in Seattle, there's a flyover scheduled

to honor our COVID heroes -- first responders, medical workers,
and other essential personnel.

One hundred winged monkeys will fly out of Schattie

"Bent Melon Head" Abraham's ass and circle the Emerald City for an hour.

Their mangy bodies dripping mayo onto the streets below.

If you're in the vicinity, you probably should take cover.


Definitely! Don't look up; you don't want that stuff on your face.


One pervert freak doubles down on the stupid of another pervert freak.
If only my monkees knew where you lived, they could do a special
flyover and **** on you. ID? Oooops, forgot. Monkees will actually
fly out of my ass before you grow a pair big enough to come out of hiding.
Both of you. Change your diapers.



"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.



-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #6  
Old May 14th 20, 03:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 645
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 1:47:21 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 10:41:00 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 13 May 2020 22:01:35 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 4:46:57 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 1:26:22 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
Tomorrow afternoon in Seattle, there's a flyover scheduled
to honor our COVID heroes -- first responders, medical workers,
and other essential personnel.

One hundred winged monkeys will fly out of Schattie
"Bent Melon Head" Abraham's ass and circle the Emerald City for an hour.

Their mangy bodies dripping mayo onto the streets below.

If you're in the vicinity, you probably should take cover.

Definitely! Don't look up; you don't want that stuff on your face.

One pervert freak doubles down on the stupid of another pervert freak.
If only my monkees knew where you lived, they could do a special
flyover and **** on you. ID? Oooops, forgot. Monkees will actually
fly out of my ass before you grow a pair big enough to come out of hiding.
Both of you. Change your diapers.



"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.


Good memories.


You were born in '52. The Monkees TV show debuted in fall '66. Ergo, you were a high-school-aged Monkees fan.

Scott, the Monkees were for *children*.

  #7  
Old May 14th 20, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Wed, 13 May 2020 22:47:20 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:




"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.


Good memories.


Good www.yahoo.com
And good booze, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #8  
Old May 14th 20, 05:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 645
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 12:03:55 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 8:24:44 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 1:47:21 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 10:41:00 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 13 May 2020 22:01:35 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 4:46:57 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 1:26:22 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
Tomorrow afternoon in Seattle, there's a flyover scheduled
to honor our COVID heroes -- first responders, medical workers,
and other essential personnel.

One hundred winged monkeys will fly out of Schattie
"Bent Melon Head" Abraham's ass and circle the Emerald City for an hour.

Their mangy bodies dripping mayo onto the streets below.

If you're in the vicinity, you probably should take cover.

Definitely! Don't look up; you don't want that stuff on your face.

One pervert freak doubles down on the stupid of another pervert freak.
If only my monkees knew where you lived, they could do a special
flyover and **** on you. ID? Oooops, forgot. Monkees will actually
fly out of my ass before you grow a pair big enough to come out of hiding.
Both of you. Change your diapers.


"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.

Good memories.


You were born in '52.


When were you born, Mo? Verify it?

The Monkees TV show debuted in fall '66. Ergo, you were a high-school-aged Monkees fan.


A fan? Hardly. Liked some of the music, rarely watched the show.
Met Peter Tork once, nice guy. Like their music. Will have to play some today.

Scott, the Monkees were for *children*.


If they were for children, then you violate your parole if you listen to them, eh, Mo?

We're preparing for the flyover. Singing the theme song. Hey, hey we're the Monkees, people say we Monkee around, we're too busy flying and enjoying putting Horvath down........sing it! Just earwormed you.


"Hey, hey we're the Trunkees" - a song about rectal prolapse.
  #9  
Old May 14th 20, 05:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Wed, 13 May 2020 22:41:49 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:


Do you think they're smarter than you?


Smarter than you, for damn sure. After all, MY monkees don't live
in ****ing Toledo, don't have bird**** on their shoulder harnesses,
and don't have to wear diapers. They fear no rsa freak.
Happy to send them for a flyover of your VFW club. Address?


VFW 4906 2161 Consaul St.
Toledo, Ohio 43605

Phone 419 698 4411

The person answering the phone is called, "Fatio."
She hates people like you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #10  
Old May 14th 20, 09:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 287
Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Thu, 14 May 2020 11:09:11 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 10:07:23 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 13 May 2020 22:41:49 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:


Do you think they're smarter than you?

Smarter than you, for damn sure. After all, MY monkees don't live
in ****ing Toledo, don't have bird**** on their shoulder harnesses,
and don't have to wear diapers. They fear no rsa freak.
Happy to send them for a flyover of your VFW club. Address?


VFW 4906 2161 Consaul St.
Toledo, Ohio 43605

Phone 419 698 4411

The person answering the phone is called, "Fatio."
She hates people like you.


Talked to a very nice woman


Then that wasn't Fatio.

and described you.
She said, "You must mean Boris."
We had a great time laughing about what an asshole
Boris is. I asked her about wearing uniforms in the bar that
have bird**** on the shoulder bars, and she said that wasn't bird****,
but that you had blown every guy in the bar as long
as they promised to splooge on your shoulders.
Monkees are on the way. Alas, I am not. They canceled
the convention.


Just take the last train to Clarksville, I'll meet you at the station,
Be there by four thirty, I have no reservations.

I'm going to Tacoma, where it all started.

signed, Boris Wilbur Horatio Harvard Horvath

-------------------------------------------------------------

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heroes of Telemark Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 0 April 21st 07 06:05 PM
Hors Piste Heroes David Off European Ski Resorts 0 January 17th 04 12:25 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2020 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.